Chapter 11

My Guardian Star★

 

Sorry guys.

I'd been very busy and there's lots of dramas going on in my extended family.

So i don't really have the mood to update longer.

Bear with it.

It will be over soon

----------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin’s P.O.V

 

I waited and waited for Clingy Cho’s reply but he never text back.

Did he fall asleep or maybe he’s performing on stage now?

But he always tells me before leaving for a schedule.

As I was wandering along the streets, my phone rang and I saw Donghae’s number.

“Hello Hae, having a good time in Paris?” I smiled knowing my dongsaeng finally could go for a trip.

Hearing sobs as a reply scared the hell out of me.

“Hae, what happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?” I freaked out.

“Hyung, I’m lost.”

“LOST? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY LOST? WHERE”S HYUKJAE?”

For the next few minutes, I tried to calm myself down and listen to Donghae’s explanation.

“Hae, calm down. I’ll ask someone to find you. Stay still and wait for their rescue.”

The moment he hung up, I dialed Clingy Cho’s number since I don’t have Hyukjae’s number.

“Hello?”

“CHO KYUHYUN!!!!”

“I’m sorry. He’s away. Hold on.” Oops, I felt sorry for the guy whom accidentally picked up Clingy Cho’s call.

“Hello? Minnie?”

“DO YOU KNOW DONGHAE IS LOST IN PARIS? HE’S ALONE. WHERE THE HELL IS LEE HYUKJAE WHEN HE’S NEEDED?” I yelled with all my strength.

“Minnie, cool down. I’ll call Hyuk and ask him to settle this straight away, Call you back later. Miss you.”

 

Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

I panicked when I noticed Hae wasn’t in the car.

I thought he just got angry and went straight back into the car after he left the restaurant.

Seriously, where could that kid had gone?

Running and searching along the streets, I tried my best to look into every corner while Junghoon hyung went looking around our hotel area.

I dialed his number for numerous of times but he still didn’t pick up.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and I thought it was Donghae.

“HYUNG!!!!”

“Seriously, Kyu, I’m in very panicked mode now so I’ll call you back later.”

“NOOO… DON’T HANG UP. SUNGMIN CALLED ME JUST NOW AND YELLED AT ME. HE TOLD ME DONGHAE IS LOST AND NOW HE IS CURRENTLY IN KING’S PARK SITTING ON A BENCH UNDER A TREE.”

After hearing what he said, I immediately ran into my car and threw my phone to the passenger seat and drove off in maximum speed.

Pressing low my cap, I try to search for the fishy in a crowded park.

Out of so many places, why must he could to be in such a crowded place?!

Wandering around five minutes, I finally found the fishy sitting on a bench sobbing quietly.

“Donghae.” I called out and he lifted his head.

What surprised me next was he came running over and pulled me into a big hug.

“Hyukkie… I was so scared. I thought you didn’t want to find me anymore.” His tears drowned my clothes.

“Silly fish. When did I ever say of throwing you away? Come, let’s leave before someone recognize me.” I pulled his hand and walked with lightning speed.

“Hae, why are you so quiet?” I took a few quick glances at Hae who remained very quiet on his passenger seat.

“Nothing.” He shooked his head and remained quiet.

“Are you angry with me for what I did in the restaurant?”

He didn’t reply but his cheeks puffed up.

“Come on, tell me.” I wiped away his tears with my thumb.

“I’m sorry for being a nuisance.  I should have listen to you and stay in the car.” His words pricked into my heart.

“Hae, you’re not a nuisance.  I find you funny and adorable. My life became more fun with you around. I didn’t mean to raise my voice in the restaurant. I was just afraid someone would recognize the two of us.”

“Who would recognize an unknown guy like me?” He pouted

“Seriously, you should take a look at Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler or whatever and see the chaos you’d created.” I chuckled and pinched his cheeks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

READERS

PLS SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW

ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

SEND ME YOUR FRIEND REQUEST TOO ;D