never felt so alive!

{ 거짓말이야/geojitmal } Lies ...

Jiyeon’s POV

I was sitting in the small living room of our dorm rehearsing some lines when I heard someone call for me. I turn around to see who it was. “Jiyeon-ah, uhm, Seungho-ssi is calling for you.” Boram. My eyes immediately widen as I hear Seungho Oppa’s name. I hopped off the couch and laid the lines on the coffee table.

“Omo, chincha!?” I ask and she hands me the phone. I wait for Boram unnie to leave the room and pick up. “Yobosaeyo?” I say in the cutest voice I can muster. I hear him chuckle on the other line. “Oh, Jiyeonnie, it’s good to hear from you.” He says. “I thought you would be busy with your drama that I wouldn’t be able to talk to you.” He says. I sigh dreamily.

“Ani, Oppa. You know I’ll always make time for you.” I say and twirl a strand of hair around my index finger. “You’re too good for me, Jiyeon-ah.” He chuckles and I giggle as well. “But listen, i-uhm, I was actually wondering if you wanted to go out tonight?” He asked. I slap a hand over my mouth to keep from squealing and I nod. “Neh, Oppa.”

“Arasso, I’ll pick you up at 7, annyeong!” And he hangs up. I put down the phone and let out the happiness I held in the whole conversation. “Yah, what’s going on here?” I heard a familiar voice. It was Manager Oppa. I skipped up to him and took both his hands in mine and jumped up and down.

He chuckles and puts his hands on my shoulders. “Yah, Park Jiyeon! What’s up with you today? You seem a little more … chipper than usual.” He says. I nod and keep jumping. “Will you tell me?” He asked. I sigh and let go of his hands. “OPPA!” I shout. He laughs. “NE!” He responds the same way.

“Yah! What’s with all the yelling?” The rest of the girls come through the dim hallway. Oppa crosses his arms. “Jiyeon was just about to tell me why she’s so happy. Don’t you guys see the difference in the mood of this dorm?” He laughs. The girls all sit down on the couch.

“Aigoo~ you guys will never guess what!” I grin. “Just tell us already, Unnie!” Hwayoung pouts. “I could hear you from all the way in our room!” She says. I squeal once more before kneeling in front of them. “Oppa, Unnies … Hwayoung,” I laugh. “Yah! Park Jiyeon!” Soyeon smacks the back of my head, but I’m way excited to even care.

“Tonight, this girl … IS GOING OUT WITH HER BOYFRIEND!!!!!” I shout. “Bwoh!?” Hyomin exclaims. “Neh, Unnie, I’m going out with Seungho Oppa tonight!” I say once more and stand up. “So if you’ll excuse me, I have to go get ready because it’s already 5!” I skip off into my room.

 

With The Girls In The Living Room 

“So…” Their manager says. Eunjung is the first one to break the silence and sighs. “I don’t think this is a very good idea.” She says. Soyeon shakes her head. “Let her. I don’t care.” Hyomin smacks her. “Yah! You’re the new leader, you’re supposed to care.” She says.

Soyeon almost growls. “I know, but it’s already been three ing years, Hyo. Three damn years of listening to her whine, cry, and complain about how miserable she is without him. I’m sick of it. Let her do whatever the hell she wants and let’s stay out of it. She’s a grown girl.”

Kyuri nods her head in shame. “Neh … I think it’s about time we let Jiyeon take the reigns of her own life into her hands. Let’s just … stay out of it.” Boram puts on a sad smile. “But we’ll be there, right? When … she needs us?” She asks. Eunjung goes up to her. “Of course we will, Boram. It’s just, we need to have her realize this all on her own.”

Their manager clears his throat. “I completely agree with you guys.” He says. “Gomawo, Oppa.” Hwayoung smiles. “And we’re really sorry for dragging you into this.” She adds. “Neh.” The other girls chorus.

 

With Jiyeon In Her Room

I picked out outfit after outfit until I found the right one.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1mesr0wp81qek7fzo1_400.jpg

I tied my hair up into a messy bun and sprayed perfume. I grabbed my phone and checked to see if I had any message but none so far. I walked up to the mirror with a confident smile and nodded. I had a good feeling about tonight 

Knock~ Knock~ 

“Ah, Neh! Come in!” I called out and checked my face to see if I had smeared anything or if anything was out of place. Hyomin came in. “You look really pretty.” She says. “Gomawo, Unnie.” I shyly smile and sit on my bed. She sighs and sits on the bed with me.

“Look, Jiyeon, I know…I know that your relationship with Seungho hasn’t been the best these past … 3 years, but I really want you to have fun tonight, arasso?” She smiles and put her hand on my shoulder. I nod and give her a small smile. “Anyways, I came to tell you that Seungho is here and that he’s waiting in the living room with Manager Oppa and the girls.” She says.

I smack her lightly. “Yah, Unnie! Why didn’t you tell me that first!” I giggle. She giggles along and we both walk out of the room and into the living room.

It’s awkward at first, but when he sees me, he seems almost relieved.

He looked really cute tonight.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0tfdaiSFG1qb290ao2_250.jpg

I walked towards him and took his hands.  “I’ll bring her home safely.” He bowed and pulled me towards him and we made our way towards the door. I sighed happily and settled into his side as we walked. He turned to me and placed a small kiss on my forehead. I looked up at him and smiled—eyes and everything.

We walked out of the apartment complex and started walking down the brightly lit street. “Jiyeon-ah…” He whispered. “Neh, Oppa?” I ask silently. He sighs deeply. “Oppa just wants to say he's very sorry.” He says. “Sorry, sorry for wh-

But he cuts me off. “Sorry for not being a good boyfriend to you throughout these past years. Ignoring you, neglecting you, forgetting special occasions and sometimes canceling them. Everything...” He says. I look down and smile. I feel that if I were to look at him right now, burning hot tears would fall.

I shook my head and grasped his hand tighter. “Gwenchana, Oppa. We’re idols and … we can’t control when we see each other. Even if it’s for long periods of time, I sill love you Oppa.” I say shyly and finally build up the courage to look up at him. He turns his head towards me and stops walking.

“Jiyeon-ah … you’re too good for me.” He says, and I recalled that he had said that already over the phone earlier. “Yah, Oppa, stop saying that.” I say and shove his shoulder softly. He shakes his head and leans in closer. I close my eyes as I feel his soft lips brush against mine. This would be the first kiss between us in a very, very long time. So I simply enjoy myself.

The kiss got deeper and a lot more passionate as time passed and I finally pulled away. “So how about that date now?” I ask and he chuckles. “Neh. Where do you want to go?” He asks. “You didn’t plan where we’re going?” I ask. He shakes his head. “Ani. I wanted YOU to decided where we’ll be going.” He says and we start walking again.

I get an idea and pull him across the busy street. “W-where are we going?” He asks. I laugh and keep running. We neared a train station and I pull out a couple won. “Hongdae.” I say and pulled him down the stairs. I hear him laugh and finally start running beside me.

We get down to the machine and pay for our tickets and board the subway. I laugh as we get in and stand by the sliding doors. He pulls me close and whispers in my ear. “We should’ve bought some kind of disguise.” I nod and laugh along. We’re so thoughtless. We’ll definitely get recognized. But I come up with an idea and put up a finger. “We’ll go to a store in Hongdae and buy masks.” I say. He laughs and nods. “With moustaches?” He asks. I giggle like a mad woman.

“With moustaches and everything!”

He laughs once more—oh how I love his laugh.

He sighs and kisses the side of my neck. “My silly Jiyeonnie.”

I have never felt so … alive. Not like today.


authorsnote | ok, so i know that i’ve made Seungho look like a bad guy in the past chapters, but right now, i’m making him make up for all his jackassery. and as you can see, there’s hardly any “depressing-jiyeon-drama”, just her members worrying about her. they’re finally stepping down and letting Jiyeon take control of her own life. so now, it’s going to be about Jiyeon and the decisions she makes, meeting up with Joon, and her relationship with Seungho—the ups and the downs. this is the second update of the day, so hey, maybe, just maybe, i’ll type up another chapter and post it up later on. who knows.