you must be over your head

{ 거짓말이야/geojitmal } Lies ...

Today would be the day in where Jiyeon & Seungho would celebrate their coming together after 9 months of dating. Jiyeon looked down at her light creme dress and smiled. She was sure tonight would be perfect.

After all, Seungho never failed to impress her with romantic dates on the beach or at the park. Sometimes they'd go on fancy dates to expensive, classy restaurants.

She walked towards her vanity in her room and sprayed some Givenchy perfume on her wrists, her neck, and on the back of her ears. She adjusted her earrings and fluffled her perfect curls.

Her phone vibrated on the vanity and she immediately picked up. It was a voicemail. From Seungho. She bit her lip nervously. Only expecting the worse.

"I'm sorry, Jiyeon-ah. I'm afraid I can't make it to our anniversary date. A lot of things have come up and i'll be reall bus-

There he goes again ... with all his pathetic excuses. She snapped the phone shut and chucked it across the room. She gritted her teeth together and tried to compose herself.

'heh ... i should've known he would bail out on me last minute ...'

Of course ... she knew, even the T-ara members knew. As a matter of fact, Soyeon and her had a deep conversation last night before bed. Jiyeon shook her head. 'Aniyo, they're just trying to get him away from you ... since you spend so much time with him nowadays.' She glared down at the ground.

'Oh ... who are you trying to kid, Park Jiyeon? You must be over your head if you thought he'd stay with you forever.'

And there goes her conscious. It would always haunt her. Even from the beginning. Something in the back of her mind had told her that she made a mistake when she said "Yes" to him.

'You were caught up in the moment. He's was your ideal type. That's the only reason why you said "Yes" to him and you know it.'

Of course she did and she knew she was over her head.