what is right, what is wrong?

{ 거짓말이야/geojitmal } Lies ...

a / n : hey, bbeokigayo here. so i've gotten a lot more views, but i REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want your feedback. i don't know what you think about this story, and for all i know, you guys could not like it. so please, from now on, now silent readers. i really want to know what you think. thanks. here's the fourth chapter. enjoy :)


 

It had been two weeks since Jiyeon had "cut" her self. She'd been so different since then. Hyomin, who had been such an expert at reading people noticed a slight change in the maknae's eating habits. Soyeon, who was basically the girl's best friend had even noticed that too.

It was morning at the T-ara dorm, and the two members, Hyomin and Soyeon had been sitting at the small dinning table. Discussing Jiyeon's distance lately.

"Well, you know what i think? I think she should just up and leave that motherfu-

"Soyeon-ah!" Hyomin scolded. Soyeon rolled her eyes. "Ok, ok, let me 'rephrase' that: I think she should just up and leave that mothertrucker!"

"That still doesn't change what you were implying, but it's true. Have you even seen her with him this whole week? Because i sure as hell haven't." Hyomin shook her head.

Soyeon agreed. Jiyeon wasn't the same. Something had changed.

It was beginning to get a little hotter, and the rest of the members would lounge around in short shorts and tanks, while Jiyeon would be wearing heavy hoodies and jeans.

Soyeon decided to bring that up."And have you notcied her change in wardrobe?" Hyomin shot up and nodded. "Neh! I didn't think much of it until you pointed it out," She said. "Why do you think she's like that all of a sudden?"

Soyeon shrugged. "One word. Seungho."

Hyomin sighed. "What do you think is going on between them?" She asked. Soyeon raised an eyebrow. "Do you think it's a possibility that he's ... beating her?" She wondered. Hyomin's mouth opened a bit.

"What do you mean?" Hyomin asked. Soyeon rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, I mean, she's covering up so much all of a sudden, and she looks like . I mean come on, it's not rocket science, Hyo." She said.

Hyomin bit her lip. Is that what Jiyeonnie has been hiding all along in between all those layers of clothes?

"A-aniya, Seungho-ssi wouldn't do that. He ... he seems nice. He wouldn't. Ani, he wouldn't." Hyomin shook her head, letting out a deep exhale of air.

Soyeon shurgged again. "I'm just saying. It was only an estimated guess." And suddenly, the kitchen fridge was opened. They both turned with a whip of their neck. Jiyeon.

"A-ah, Jiyeon-ah! Good morning!" Hyomin greeted her warmly. Jiyeon didn't respond. Soyeon shot Hyomin a look. Hyomin looked down. "So ... do you have a schedule today, Jiyeon?" Soyeon asked. Jiyeon shurgged. "Mollaeyo." and she was gone.

Hyomin looked at Soyeon. Both thinking the same thing; 'What's going on with you, Jiyeon?'