I'm so stupid ... i'm so stupid (in love)

{ 거짓말이야/geojitmal } Lies ...

'So ... where has "the love of your life" been?' The voice asked.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes. "He's just been ... busy. Yeah, besides, he's filming with Seo Woo-ssi. Yeah ... t-that's all." Jiyeon comforted herself.

The voice in her head sighed. 'If you keep this up, you'll drive yourself insane. Stop It. Just face it. He doesn't want you.' Jiyeon shook her head furiously.

"A-aniya, he won't leave me. He loves me. He TOLD me he loved me!" She yelled out loud.

'Yeah? And what makes you so sure he wasn't just using you for ... fame?' Jiyeon stopped rocking.

"Using me ... for fame?" She asked herself. "B-but ... he's always been so sweet to me ... he would ... never ..." She whispered.

'And that's where you go wrong, Park Jiyeon. You were never good at reading people's true intentions. Sure you noticed that he was hinting interest towards you when he asked you out, but did you even look into his eyes!?'

Jiyeon took a breath. Look ... into ... his eyes?

It was true that your eyes were the windows to your soul ... but had Jiyeon been too stupid in love to not notice?

Jiyeon's eyes started filling with tear once again. "I'm so stupid ... i'm so ... stupid." She slammed her fists on her small bed.

And in that moment, Soyeon came in. 

"Jiyeon-ah, what's wrong?" She asked. Jiyeon snapped out of her trance and backed up against the wall.

"U-unnie, what are you doing in here?" She asked. Soyeon sighed. "Well, Hyomin and I were going to the market to buy groceries when i forgot my wallet in here. So we came back to the dorm to get - Jiyeon ... are you crying?" She stopped mid-sentence and wiped a small trail on the maknae's cheek.

Jiyeon rubbed her eyes and gave a small smile. "A-ani, Soyeon unnie. What makes you t-think that?" She stuttered. Soyeon gave her a pointed look. Jiyeon looked away.

"A-arasso, whatever you say." Soyeon got up from the bed next to Jiyeon. "I'll be back later and i'll make dinner." She looked back before opening the door and leaving.

"And i do expect you to eat." She glared at Jiyeon and shut the door behind her. Jiyeon inhaled and exhaled deeply. 'That was close ...' She thought to herself.

'You're so stupid ... so stupid in love.' Chanted the voice. Jiyeon shook her head. "I'm so ... stupid." She whispered, and suddenly out .