if looks could really kill .

{ 거짓말이야/geojitmal } Lies ...

ahhh` mianhada! jeongmal mianhae! seems like i had forgotten this story for a while. but i'm back and i;ll try to update a little more often. anyways, here's the next chapter to Geojitmal. hope you enjoyed and as for Joon ... hm, sorry, but you'll have to wait a lil' bit longer. comments are greatly appreciated!


 

6 months later ...

"Roly Poly ~ Roly Roly Poly ~ nan mireo naedo nan
dashi negero daga ga seo -

"Arasso everyone, good practice today!" The choreographer shouted and clapped at everyones effort. The backup dancers made a beeline for the door and headed out while the choreographer picked up his stuff and followed.

Thus, leaving only the T-ara members sitting in a circle in the middle of the practice room.

"Ahhhh~ i'm so tired!" Exclaimed Hyomin as she laid herself down on the floor. Eunjung nodded and took a drink of water. "The dance is so draining~"

"Mm." The rest of the members agreed. "Aish, you know what i'm really craving right now?" Soyeeon asked as she sat up. "Mwo?" Qri asked. "Dukkbokki!!!" She exclaimed. "Ahhh, dukkbokki! I haven't had it in a long time!" The rest sat up and made their way to the door. Everyone but Jiyeon.

All excited, but had seen that Jiyeon made no effort to follow, she advised the others to wait outside. "Yah, Park Jiyeon, get your up and let's go eat some dukkbokki. You must be hungry." Hyomin nudged the young girl with her foot.

But Jiyeon was still. Hyomin sighed. She knew what was going on. The other girls knew what was going on but acted stupidly oblivious to it. It happened 4 months ago. Way before they started getting ready for their Roly Poly comeback.

{ flashback. }

The girls - everyone except Jiyeon who had filming for an appearance in an MV - had been coming out of their Guerilla Date when they saw it.

It was Seungho ... with someone who didn't look like Jiyeon. And now, thinking about it and really looking closely, she wasn't Jiyeon. It Was Seo Woo. "Yah, Yah! Isn't that Seungho Oppa?" Hwa Young exclaimed and pointed in his direction. Boram made a face and craned her neck over to see.

Her eyes widened and the girls stopped to observe. "Omo! That is Seungho-ssi." She assured. "Mwo!?" Eunjung exclaimed, clearly surprised at the scene infront of them. "Yah! I'll teach that mothering a lesson!" Soyeon shouted and rolled up her sleeves. Hyomin rolled her eyes and held her back.

"You'll do no such thing, Soyeon." She said. "O-oh, ottoke?" Qri bit her lip and frowned when Seungho tucked a strand of Seo Woo's stray hair behind her ear and smiled sweetly.

Hyomin felt angered. Angered at the fact that Seungho was a cheating bastard, and at the fact that Jiyeon just wouldn't open her eyes to see what the this was doing  behind her back. Her being completely aware of the situation, of course.

"Jiyeon is such a pabo." Hyomin spat. Soyeon shook her head in dissapointment while Eunjung took video and pictures with her phone. "Y-yah! Ham Eunjung! What are you doing?" Soyeon pushed said girl lightly. Eunjung glared up ahead.

"I'm simply gathering evidenence." She said. The girls sighed. "For what, though?" Boram asked. "Jiyeon just won't see!"

Eunjung nodded and put her phone away. "I know. But when she does decide to open her damn eyes, i'll be there with all the evidence she needs, telling her, 'We told you so'." She snapped. Hwa Young put a hand on her Unnie's shoulder and pouted.

"Poor Jiyeonnie. I hate how she's dying over this heartless guy and he's out here with this hoe having the time of his life." She sighed sadly. Qri nodded and motioned the girls forward. "We should probably head home. I've had enough of this bastard." She said. The girls nodded and walked towards the company van.

Hyomin took a look back and actually made eye contact with the bastard. She glared with all the hate she could muster while his eyes widened in surprise.

'That's right bastard. I - we - know everything.' Was what she was trying to tell him with her eyes. She saw him get flustered and drag the to the other side of the park. Completely avoiding Hyomin's killer glare. And if looks could really kill, he'd be a million feet deep into the earth's burning core. Burning in hell for what he's done to her once joyous and beautiful maknae.

"You'll pay for this, you ." She whispered. "Hyomin-ah!" Eunjung called and waved her over. Hyomin walked towards the van and shut the door. She couldn't wait for the day when Jiyeon finally put the pieces of the puzzle together and figure out that she's being taken for granted.


 

"Jiyeon! Yah, Park Jiyeon! Are you coming or not!?" Hyomin lost her patience and raised her voice but softened when Jiyeon flinched. She sighed and made her way towards the door.

"Fine. Suit yourself!" And slammed the door shut.

Hyomin's eyes prickled, but she shook it off.

'You deserve so much better than this.' She thought. 'How long will you keep this up before you break, you pabo?'