that day will come

{ 거짓말이야/geojitmal } Lies ...

A Couple Months Later

                           Nado Lovey Dovey Dovey Oh-Oh

                                             Lovey Dovey Dovey Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh~

The girls sang as they made their way back to their dorm. 

“Aishhh~” Exclaimed Eunjung. “Finally, promotions are over and we get to relax!” She threw her arms up and touched the van ceiling. “Well,” She glanced at Jiyeon. “At least some of us will.” She said. Jiyeon rolled her eyes. She knew she had filming for Dream High 2.

“Don’t even remind me, Unnie.” She huffed. “I’ve been so busy lately that I haven’t had time to see Seungho.” She pouted. Hyomin rolled her eyes. “You NEVER see Seungho anymore, Jiyeonnie.” She said and Jiyeon frowned. “Yah, Unnie, that doesn’t mean anything!”

“Doesn’t it?” Soyeon interjected and Jiyeon sent a glare her way. “I’m just saying that as your leader, you need to be more aware of group and solo activities and stop obsessing over Seungho.” She said firmly. Jiyeon was fuming silently now.

Kyuri, Hwayoung, Boram, Hyomin, and Eunjung all stayed silent. “So as the leader, you’re going to forbid me from seeing my boyfriend?” Jiyeon snapped. Soyeon shook her head and Hyomin looked worried as to where the direction of this conversation “argument” coughcough, was going.

“Ani, but if I see that it’s getting in the way of your overall performance as an idol or in your acting career, I will.” She said. No one said anything, but you could tell Jiyeon was flabbergasted. No one had ever seen this side to Soyeon. Easy going, charming, cutesy Soyeon had taken on the leader role and now she was going to do what she thought was best for the group.

“You can’t do that, Unnie.” Jiyeon muttered. Soyeon raised an eyebrow. “Oh can’t I?” She asked. Jiyeon shook her head in disbelief. Her Soyeon Unnie had changed. A lot. But most would say that it was Jiyeon the one that changed the most. 

“Whatever.” Jiyeon muttered and lied back in her seat and looked out the window. The rest of the girls’ excitement had faded as soon as it came. No one spoke a word and now the radio was awkwardly playing in the background. Their manager shook his head in disappointment and kept driving. He knew, everyone knew, that that Seungho boy would be a great distraction for Jiyeon since she announced she was going out with him. It’s been what? Two, three, years?  But back then, who would have thought that he’d end up making her suffer this much. Well, making her suffer with out her knowing …

Now actually thinking about it, a while back, the girls (with the exception of Jiyeon, of course) had come to him with an interesting video of this Seungho boy with another girl. Now, it’s not like he loved-loved the girls, but he’d grown to have some kind of emotional attachment to these girls and what he’d seen had made his blood boil. How could this boy be doing this to her? Why not break it off?

And now, every time he sees Jiyeon, his heart breaks a little each time for her. ‘Aigoo, Jiyeonnie! Why can’t you open your eyes and see that he’s different now?’ He thought to himself. Everytime Seungho comes over, the times he’s there at their dorm as well, he sees how indifferent Seungho acts towards poor Jiyeon 

He also remembers the girls being furious as well while they showed him the video. All of them were mad, but the ones who were angrier were Hyomin and Soyeon. But it’s only because they don’t want her getting hurt. He suggested they show this video to said girl, but the girls said she’d have to realize it herself. That Seungho no longer likes her the way he claimed he did when they first started going out.

Back then, they used to be the Headlines on every magazine, but now, you hardly ever hear from them. Seungho asks his interviewers, or rather, Seungho’s manager, not to ask him questions about Jiyeon, while Jiyeon is more than happy to ask them. It’s confusing, really. He admits.

But the day will come. The day will come in where she will realize it all on her own and leave his sorry , he smirks. She will find someone better. Someone like that one Jung, no, Junsu, no, JOON! Right, right, that one Joon boy that always shows his interest for her whenever they’re backstage at variety shows or award shows.

That day will come.


sorry, i’m so so so so so so so so so sorry! i know i promised to update this, but … i’m a failure at keeping promises when it comes to this. anyways, i know it’s short, but i wanted to get something out there. i do hope you enjoy this even though i honestly don’t know where i’m going with this story anymore. ANDANDAND, as you can see, Joon might be making an appearance soon! so don’t unsubscribe, arasseo?!

oh! – i also wanted to tell you guys that i have a new, well, nto really new, but a new story on here that i just posted up last night and i’d really appreciate it if you would go check it out. it was an apply fic on winglin.net but i got sudden inspiration for it again and decided to post it up again to see if it got good feedback.  

link it right here| http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/161731/back-in-the-days-r-angst-drama-kpop-romance-violence-eighties 

oh - and ignore the guy in the picture... XD