{BONUS} Seunghyun's POV

Crush on my straight best friend.

 

 
Just thought I'd leave this here for whoever wants it......update in the process, love you guys!! you littlle s with your requests ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
I remember the first time I met Kwon Jiyong; it was finals week and I was stressed out between school and Seungri, my roommate, bringing different girls almost every night. It happened on a Sunday night, I was studying for my accounting finals when I heard banging on our room door. I wasn't going to answer thinking it was one of my roommate's girls but I finally did when I was sure the person wasn't going to back down so I walked up to the door, but not before giving Seungri a kick for slumbering off and having me deal with his mess. 
"Who the hell are you"? I said before taking a good look at the person before me, and when I did I saw perfection. There he was standing before me, blonde hair, pink lips, shiny brown eyes, and our school's hoodie with pajama pants and no one has ever looked more outstanding. I watched as his expression changed from angry to pouty as he watched me, I needed to know who he was.
"Seriously who the are you"? I asked again, it wasn't supposed to sound all confrontational but I needed to know who he was. 
"Seunghyun"? He asked. Was I imagining it? Did he know me?. I nodded and just like that he pounced on me, tackling me to the ground. I could easily get him off me with him being little but he smelled nice, and not to sound like a ert but his weight on me felt pretty good too. 
I wasn't going to get him off till he called me Lee Seunghyun, my ing roommates name, so I quickly switched our position so I was on top of him, and boy was he perfect. Not to sound like ing Edgar Allen Poe but his eyes shined brighter than the stars on a moonless night, if that makes sense. His breath became hitched as he stared back at me and I never wanted to let him go but I had to so I set him off in the right direction and watched him the entire night, hoping and wishing I would see him again because I was in love. Love at first punch.
 
After finals, I went home and told my sister all about him. I prayed that I would see him again, and that I did. The next semester when my father asked me to step in for a model who had gotten sick; it was a little ridiculous given the fact that there were always models on standby but how could I ever say no my ruthless father so I hopped in my car after class, going to where the runway was to be held, and there he was, the person I couldn't stop thinking about. 
He looked tired and skinny, but still y in his Givenchy suit and pink hair. I wanted him to see me so I thought, what better way to do it than to drive closer and honk once. Well turns out that was a bad idea as I watched him pass out in front of me, but the good thing is I got to carry him, into my car as I rode to the hospital with him then from my car into the hospital .
I watched him freak out for a while and even more when I asked to be friends. I wanted to stay longer but I had to go, I had a catwalk to attend but I got his name, Kwon Jiyong. I was going to find him. I was waiting for my turn to walk, thinking about him when he appeared in front of me, getting yelled at and looking like he was on the verge of crying. I was ready to kill anyone who who made him sad but I didn't have that luxury because my father would kill me. While I walked up to his rescue, I decided to milk it in anyway I could; putting my hand around his shoulder, calling yongie, feeling him stiffen beside me. When he asked why I wanted to be friends with him, I beat around the bush for a while and then came clean saying that I liked him. 
I knew he liked me just as much as I liked him but I knew it was too soon, I had to ease it in.  We moved in together with our other friends, I introduced him to my family and I was sure everyone loved him, or so I thought till my father called me out during dinner one night when I went to visit. Apparently, he noticed I always came to Top fashions since Jiyong was there and we were always together. 
"Seunghyun, I need you to stay away from that boy" he said during dinner one day, and the sad part was that, I was planning on asking Jiyong out the next day.
"Uhmm...dad..." I wasn't sure what to say next "we're really good friends"
"Just friends"? 
"I...I...I..think I like him, I want to ask him to be my..."
"You will do no such thing"! He yelled, startling everyone around the table.
"But I love him. Why can't I be with him"? 
"No son of mine will be gay". I loved my dad but he was being ridiculous.
"But..."
"Remember he works for me, and from what I can see he needs this job if he's going to make it someday. If you really love him, you should leave him be" he said sternly and continued eating. I was crying now, not caring how I looked before my mother and sister.
"You wouldn't " My mother said to my father
"Oh I would. Remember Dongwook"? He said and my sister stiffened. Dongwook was someone my sister brought home a few years ago saying that she loved him but my father rejected him because he came from a poor family. When my sister kept dating him, my father made it impossible for him to get a record deal and Dongwook ended up hating my sister and blaming her for not being able to make it.
I couldn't let Jiyong hate me, I couldn't even let him suffer because of my love for him.
"Fine. But you cannot stop me from being his friend"
"I wouldn't" he answered calmly as I walked away from the table.
 
I tried my best to let go of my love for Jiyong but it was impossible, even when we graduated, I had to speak to him every night and after graduate school, we all lived together again and  I heard him cry some nights after I introduced him to a girl I was pretending to be dating, as I sat by his door and cried with him. I let him sleep on my shoulders whenever he fell asleep while we watched a late night movie together, so I could get the chance to kiss his forehead. One particular night, he left his door wide open while he slept so I snuck in, being the creeper that I am, and watched him sleep; it seemed like he was having a nightmare so I his hair which made him smile and that was when it happened, he called my name. He called my name in his ing sleep and I could do nothing but to cry, cry and curse at my father for making us like this.
I stuck with my little gestures like saying sweet words to him, using any means necessary to touch him, if I couldn't have all of him, I'd be okay with just a little but it didn't go unnoticed. 
I got called by my father, and reminded me about our deal and how he could still make Jiyong pay because we had been a little too close.
 
I met Bom at a colleagues party one night and I knew the type of girl she was, she was nice but I knew she only saw me for my money so I thought, who better to use as proof to my father than her. We dated for a while and I proposed; I dreaded telling Jiyong, knowing it was going to break him as much as it did me but when I did and he smiled, but I knew that just like me, underneath that smile was a broken person.
 
My bachelor eve was a night to remember, I guess it was too much alcohol but I remember Jiyong telling me he loved me and I came clean also and I kissed him but that was about it, I couldn't remember much of that night.
My wedding quickly followed and I prayed and begged for a miracle, or maybe my father would call and say it was okay for me to be with Jiyong but no such thing happened; I almost did but it turns out it was just Seungri being as asswipe as raising people's hopes up.
 
I was now a married man and there was no going back, but something was wrong, Jiyong had gone missing. I looked for him, God knows I did. I even got laughed at by my father for being a fool and I couldn't blame him. I even hired a private investigator but he came up empty and at that point my facade marriage was in shambles. Poor Bom, she went through a lot for me but I'm glad we ended up in good terms. 
I was about to give up till I saw an article about a fashion god named gdragon and I knew immediately that it was my Jiyong, I tracked down his company in Paris till I found him, and there he was, my Jiyong. I watched him enter an apartment with a man and he looked happy, it was almost as if being away from him made him happy so I decided to stay away. It was for the best, until today when he showed up for Seungri's wedding with his boyfriend.
I have never been so jealous, if fate had been nice to us, we'd be married by now. I watched him watch me the entire event till I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to know why he left. I just needed to know. But while he spoke, I also reminded myself that his leaving was for the best. He made a name for himself, so I simply told him to leave, not meaning anything I said because if it were up to me; he would be in my arms and from there in my bed.
 
So here I am, crying like a wimp and getting drunk off wine. Trying to keep my mind off the fact that the love of my life may be with his boyfriend at this very. It was pouring outside too, it was lovemaking weather. Jiyong should be with me right now. I was pouring more wine into my glass when the bell rang, I was hoping it wasn't my sister because she had seen enough of my tears to last her a lifetime. 
"Who"? I asked as I opened the door, and there he was. My Jiyong, soaking wet with his hair slipped back. He was panting too and smiling?-
"Seunghyun"? He asked, just like the first night we met but this time I was the right one. At least I hope I am.
I answered and he pounced on me, wrapping his legs around me and kissing me, and for a moment I just stood there awestruck. It was too perfect, him being here, body wrapped around me, kissing me, lovemaking weather. It all seemed like a dream come true, and I couldn't deny myself as I started kissing him back. It was the way I had always imagined kissing him being but more; his lips were full and soft, his mouth was warm and welcoming. I carried him in, slamming the door shut with my foot. I wasn't going to deny myself this, not anymore.