I found you.

Crush on my straight best friend.

 

 
        It's been over a year since I've been living in Paris; I changed my name, I am now known as G Dragon.  The Gdragon who always said no to interviews and stayed backstage during runways. People actually called me anti social and I guess that increased their anticipation of me as all my designs and ideas sold like wildfire but no one had ever seen me except the people i worked with. Some people even wondered if i was a real dragon which was pretty ironic.
         I wish I could say my stay here and experience has helped me forget all about Seunghyun but that would be a lie. Seunghyun is just as a part me as my limbs are, forgive me for being far fetched but I guess I haven't changed much, except the part of me being a living corpse. Being away from Seunghyun only made my love for him deepen, as I got to reminisce about everything we'd been through together and every little detail about him. Seunghyun is my soulmate but I was too much of a coward to be with him. Seungri was right, I am a wimp. I missed the boys too; Daesung, Taeyang, and Seungri. I know they were all one click away; all I had to do was google them and see how they were but, I never did. When I hopped on that British Airways flight 0083 to Paris, I vowed to never look for them because I knew that the minute I did, I'd be on the next flight to L.A. You probably think I'm the worst person on this planet for leaving my friends and I don't blame you but I needed a fresh start, which I found in Hyunseung; i know what you're thinking. You're thinking he is probably a rebound with his name being the reverse of Seunghyun's but I can assure you that it isn't like that.
        I became friends with Hyunseung during my previous trips to Paris so when he found out that I was moving here, he offered to be roommates and I agreed since his place was fairly big. We were going fine just being friends for a while till last week when he asked me out. Apparently, he's liked me since he first saw me but he knew my heart belonged to someone else and it still is but said he could not hold back anymore. I wish I was as brave as he, because I said yes. I mean I wasn't going to let him go through what I was scared of the most, but we made things clear that I needed time because my heart still belonged to Seunghyun and so, here we are.
"What are you thinking about"? Hyunseung asked coming up behind me.
"Just things...like what I'm going to do about work". It was partly true.
        I am getting transferred again but the problem was, I was going to be sent back to LA. It was a promotion and i had two weeks to make a decision; I was going to be made senior editor in chief and I was also in line for partnership in the YG fashion industry in LA. I wanted to go back but things have changed, Seunghyun have been married for a year and  loathe me.
"I know you want to go back. You should go. They probably miss you"
"Of course they do. Except for being a wimp, I am actually pretty awesome". You know that say about comedians right, they are usually the sadest. 
"Of course, that's why I fell for you" he said and kissed me lightly. It wasn't the same. I sat there silently till the bell rang.
"Common, it's weekend. Are you expecting someone"? I grumbled as I walked to the door.
"Hey Gdragon". My heart stopped as I saw Seungri standing by my doorstep with a smile on his face. 
"H...how did you find me"? I stuttered. I pinched myself a little and it hurtled like hell so it definitely not a dream, he was actually here.
"I told you I would find you when I wanted to"
"How"? 
"Aren't you gonna let me in"? He said, shoved me in and closed the door behind us. "Oh hey, I'm Seungri. The lawyer" he said offering his hand to the shocked Hyunseung. 
"Hyunseung. The songwriter"
"Hyunseung"? Seungri asked and then turned to me laughing "I see what you did there Ji" he continued still chuckling at me. At least someone hadn't changed too, Seungri was still the biggest asswipe in the world. I can't it deny though,  I almost laughed at the disgusted look at Hyunseung's face while Seungri was still laughing away. Oh how I missed him.
"Babes, can I talk to the idiot alone"?
"Sure" Hyunseung said sadly and left.
"That was rude Seungri" I said sternly this time.
"So why are you smiling"?
"What are you doing here Seungri"? I needed to know, what if something was wrong with Seunghyun? I'd kill Bom and then Kill myself. Oh hey there drama queen in me, missed ya.
"I'm goin to make this short since i have to leave with the last flight today. I'm getting married next weekend Jiyong, and I want you there"
"Married, you"? I almost laughed till I saw how serious he was. "To who"? I was curious.
"Sandara Park". It was a familiar name so I sat there in silence till I remembered how I knew that name.
"My Dara"? I hadn't seen her since the end of that semester because she transferred school and we drifted apart.
"How did that happen"?
"Long story short; we ran into each other in court a while back and I finally apologized for the past and she forgave, we started off as friends and here we are after weeks of hell with her. Turns out when women say they forgive you, they have other things in mind. Anyways you need to be there"
"I can't" I said as he rose up.
"If you don't show up, I will bring Seunghyun here myself. I found you out three months ago but I chose not to tell anyone" Of course, who was I kidding, I could never say no to Seungri.
"I'll think about it"
"Good. I have to leave now, I have a case tomorrow; I knew I had to come personally" he said as he walked to the door. "And Jiyong"
"Yeah" I answered as he hugged me
"I really missed you. So much has changed since you left". He said softly and I desperately wanted to ask for Seunghyun but I wasn't ready to know. "Bom said to give you this if I ever saw you" he handed me a white envelope. "I don't know what's in and why she wanted you to have it so dont ask me. See you in next weekend" he said and left, leaving me staring at the white envelope.
I went to my room, locked the door, sat in behind and opened the letter.
 
Jiyong,
           If you're reading this letter, it means Seungri found you, unless its the idiot reading it now. Drop it Seungi, it's not for you. If its you Jiyong, then you must have heard by now that my unfaithfulness led to our divorce. You might not believe me but I didn't cheat on Seunghyun, I just had to find a way to leave him. Watching him pine over his best friend was killing me and I guess it was my punishment for deceiving him and telling you to leave.
          When I approached Seunghyun, I wanted him for his money but I eventually fell for him so when he proposed I immediately said yes but I should have known that he was in love with someone else, I mean he only spoke about you on every date we went on and when I finally saw you that day when he announced our engagement, I knew that you loved him too. My greatest mistake was that I did not back down after seeing that. 
         It started when we reached the hotel in Greece where we were to spend our honeymoon; the first thing he did was try to call you. Everyone said they hadn't seen you, even those at your job (I guess you told them not to tell anyone where you went). After the third day, he persuaded me to return with him because he thought you might be in danger and I did, no questions ask. He spent the first month of our wedding looking for you; your parents moved back to Korea so he could not reach them. He even went as far as going to Korea but nothing. His business suffered for a while since he never showed up, the first time he hired a private investigator, I bribed the man to lie to Seunghyun , saying that he never found you. For that I am sorry.                                   
          During the third month, I could not take it anymore; I was tired of him calling your name crying every night in his sleep, I was tired of him neglecting me, Seunghyun changed and that was when I realized that I only loved him when he was beside you. He used to be such a free spirit and perfect but during the third month he worked all through, trying to get his mind off you and his business was thriving but he was not happy  so that was when I decided to fake the affair, thinking that would make him pay attention to me but all he said was 'its okay, lust is human' and that he forgives me. I couldn't take it anymore and filed for divorce. I really hate you Jiyong, even though I don't but you need to go back. Seunghyun's changed, he's changed so much and I blame you for that. 
           I really hope we get to be friends some day. I really love your work. Remember the private investigator, yeah, he found you and I learned about you. Gdragon. Please go,back and save Seunghyun and find me too, it would be an honor to meet you again.
 
I finished the letter in tears; Seunghyun marriage ended because of me and it hurt. The one one time I needed to help him, I ended up ruining him. 'I'm so sorry Seunghyun. Please forgive me' I said lightly as I continued crying. Rising up, I went to my laptop to book a one way ticket to LA. I was going to take that job and be by seunghyun. It was going to be okay, even though there is a slight chance of me going back to pining for my straight best friend, it didn't matter because it felt better suffering from my one sided love for him than suffering from being away from him. I just hope I wasn't too late.
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry for a somewhat dry update; I have food poisoning from chowing so much yesterday. But yay he's going back to Seunghyun, I hope this fact makes you happy as it has made me. :) Don't misunderstand the characters, my loves :) Everthing will be unraveled soon :) 
p.s; if any of you guys rr on tumblr follow me www.dragons-girl.tumblr.com send me a message so I can say hi and follow back :)