Marry Me

Crush on my straight best friend.

 

Lost my mojo jojo  for a while but now I'm back :)
------//----//---------//------//--------//-------//-------//---------//----
 
Last night was............. Indescribable, I think perfect has been overused so I'm going to leave it as indescribable. If possible, I think my love for Seunghyun has doubled because here I am making him breakfast on a Sunday morning. One thing that should be known about me is, I never wake up early for anything, and when I do; I never actually get up from the bed but here I am in Seunghyun's shirt making him pancakes, eggs and bacon. I know how much he loves the pancakes I make. 
I really need to gain some weight though, it's not like Seunghyun's a giant or anything but his shirt is like huge on me, it fits like a loose dress.
"I was scared that you left" I heard him behind me and my mouth instantly went dry. Seriously, what do you say to the person you just had with for the first time? What do you say if the person is leaning on the door post with his eyes fixed on you and only you, with a smirk on his face and the only thing keeping him from being completely is the sheets from our lovemaking the previous night, looking like the front page of men's health magazine.
"Hubba....Hubba" What the did I just say?. I really hope he didn't notice my short visit into the tarded realm, that'd be a major turnoff 
"Might I say how y you look in my shirt"? He said walking towards me slowly.
"I...it was....the...only thing I c..could find". He was so close to me now as I started taking steps back, a little closer and I might turn in to putter.
"Uhmm, suits you" he moved forward as I stepped backward. I might have been confident last night but I'm clearly not now, and I'm pretty sure he can hear my heartbeat, so why would he choose to do this to me.
It was just yesterday when I thought he felt nothing for me and now here we are, it seemed so surreal.
"Seunghyun" I gasped as my back hit one of the kitchen cabinet. He was leaning gently on me now, still looking at me with that same smirk on his face. When did he get so cocky?.
"Pancakes huh"? He asked picking up the bottle of whipped cream from beside us. "I love whipped cream" he added, taking mouthful of it while I stood mounted there, barely able to control my heartbeat as I watched him moan as he it . "But I'm sure I'd love it more if I eat it off you" he continued, and before I could process what he meant by it, he sprayed whipped cream on my body and it off making me moan a little "hmm, I knew I would"
Well it's safe to say that the kitchen was not the same after that and I wouldn't eat those pancakes if I were you.
Now we are on the floor in the living room snuggling under the sheets he had wrapped him earlier as we both could not make it back to the room. My head on his bare chest, my legs around his while he my hair.
"Oh My I have a flight to catch" I sprang up at the sudden realization. 
"A flight"? He asked, not hiding his disappointment.
"Yeah, I'm supposed to go back to Paris today". 
"Then I'm going with you" he said and I blinked at his reaction. "I'm never letting you go Ji. So wherever you go I go" I was shocked at this. The look on his face, passion in his voice...I had seen it and heard it before. My heart's racing now at the realization, Seunghyun had asked me to marry him last night. I'm sure of it. "You're scaring me Ji say something" his voice broke me out of my trance. How could I have fallen asleep on a proposal, who does that?. I had to keep cool no matter what, if he meant it, he would ask again. I hope.
"No hyunnie, I'm going back so I can ship all my things back here. I'm going to be working here from now on" I recovered quickly and watched how embarrassed he got.
"Oh....yeah. I kn...knew that....I....." He was stuttering. "Aish stop laughing at me"
"I love you" I blurted out. We said it last night but it was in the heat of the moment, I wanted to say it again, I want to be able to say it everyday.
"I love you" he said softly as he pulled me in for a snuggle "can you not go today" he pleaded as he continued my hair.
"Yes" 
"I'm so sorry I made you sad all these years. I was going to ask you to...." 
"Shh" I said and kissed him. I should be apologizing, I misunderstood him and called him stupid this whole time when all he did was protect me.
"No we need to talk about this yongie". I knew we needed to. "I feel in love with you the first time I saw you and love you more ever since and when I planned on asking you out, my father gave me the ultimatum and I couldn't say no to him. I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough" 
"Because you wanted to protect my dream, I un...."
"It's not just that...I don't think I'd have said no to him if he hadn't threatened your dream....my father has been through so much for me" and just like that he told me the story about how he was a bad seed when he was younger and how he used to steal money from his father and then they had nothing till the day he got mixed up with a bad crowd and his father was trying to save him but got injured when one of the older kid stabbed him. 
He cried as he listened to Seunghyun.
"I am so sorry baby" I said and cradled him in my arms. I had always thought of Seunghyun as big fearless, and perfect. I never really knew how much he had been through. "I will never want to disrupt the love you have for you father. I'm so sorry for putting you in such a position" 
"No baby" he rose up, taking my face in his hands "I'm taking you to meet him again and if he still doesn't accept us then there is nothing that can be done. He's out"
"Please...don't be rash. I'm sure he's just protecting you" I said trying to be reasonable. 
"I don't need protection, I just need you. I don't want to be apart from you anymore yongie. Marry me" he said as time stopped for me. I was hoping he would ask again but I never thought it would be so soon. "Ji...Ji...Ji..." I heard him call my name.
"Eh"? 
"I asked you to marry me" he said again and boy does it sound good. I want to hear it all the time.
"Ask again" don't judge me.
"Marry me Jiyong" his frown turned into a smirk as he realized how much effect those words had on me.
"Once more" I was pushing it.
"Okay, I'm actually dying here. I need an answer" he said frustrated this time as he moved closer to me.
"Yes. Yes I'll marry you" I said and he kissed me, slowly and gently this time. As happy as I am, I can't help but think about all the people we had to talk to; Bom, our friends, my parents, his parents especially his father.
"Ji....are you okay. Do you not want this"? He asked sadly as his brows furrowed.
"No I do...I.."
"Do you think we're rushing this"? How could he think that, truth be told, Seunghyun and I were already married, a wedding I had done in my mind several years ago. He just didn't know it yet.
"No baby no.....there's just so much people to talk to, especially your father" I was scared, if his father didn't want us dating, there was no chance he'd be okay with us getting married. I'm all for positivity and looking on the bright side but this was wishful thinking.
"Don't worry about that baby, I'll deal with him. Just leave him to me"
"I don't want to come between the both of you" I said and meant it. 
"You wouldn't, you're my fiancé now and he will have to understand that" he said and kissed me some more.
"Oh my God, I feel like I'm dreaming" I squealed a bit, with the reality suddenly hitting me; I am going to be married to Choi Seunghyun at some point. The same Choi Seunghyun I have been pining for for years. 
We made love on the living room floor and it was mind blowing, we cuddled and talked some more; about how much we both suffered over the years and he told me how he had kissed me once when I feel asleep with the door open and how he often heard me crying from outside my room and cried with me. I also found out that he'd found me out five months ago but thought I had moved on. Yes, we talked about everything.
 
It was time for me to leave for Paris and it was only possible because I threatened Seunghyun that if he didn't let me, I'd spend more time whenever I got there. I was only allowed two days, and if I wasn't back in two days he was coming to get me. I have to admit, I didn't want to go either but I had things I had to do and I hadn't spoken to Hyunseung since the wedding, Daesung assured me that they've been together since the wedding but I still needed to see him in person to apologize and thank him for everything.
Upon arrival, there were paparazzi waiting for me; I guess my secretary was right after all. I had totally forgetten that I had outed myself before leaving for LA and now I had to pay the price.
 
I finally arrived home hours later  and called Seunghyun immediately, I missed him but all he said was 'get packing baby, I don't want you to have to stay longer there' and so I did. I was halfway done when I heard the door bell, thinking it was Hyunseung, I rushed to it and there he was; the last person I had ever expected to see, Seunghyun's father