2- Fear

Unexpected situation.

Hong CEO's POV

What in the world just happened...? I couldn't have just passed out like that! I am pretty healthy, alright. 

I opened my eyes slowly, hoping that I am still in the world where people is still able to call me 'Hong Papa' or even 'Hong CEO'.

However, this place is freaking me out. 

I don't think I am dead, I have not live my life to the fullest yet!

I observed one by one and got my thoughts together. 

The people around me... The heck... They are flying and using magical powers! Last time I recalled, people in my world could not do that.

Perhaps I should relax a little. I tried to recall every single thing that just happened...

... My coat pocket shone?...

Since when coat pockets can light up?

Oh right, silly me, age is catching up on me. There must be something in my coat pocket.

I stuffed my hand inside my coat pocket immediately to check if there's anything suspicious.

That keychain is the only one that is suspicious... I don't suppose tissues are suspicious. 

And besides, I just got that as a free gift from that cafe. It is the most suspicious thing that I could find... 

It must have done something and teleported me here...

... Oh... I hope the kids know where to find me! Or at least knew that I disappeared!

-----

Junhyung's POV

Okay I swear this feeling isn't right at all.

We were nearly finished with our dance practice and suddenly I got here.

If I'm not wrong, I just teleported here. And how the hell did I even do it? I don't know. 

Or perhaps it wasn't me who did it. Maybe it is the fans around CUBE building that has magical powers for all we might know and transported me into this weird place and tried to kidnap me!

...I should stop thinking so much...

I began to stand up and look around. It seems like I am in the garden... 

And... There were pixies around the bushes.... Really magical. I don't see any humans or those sorts around though. It was reeeeaaallly quiet. 

Well, too quiet until I heard a groan and rustle near the bushes. 

My instincts told me to be focus and check out who or what it is. 

So... I took a peek...

-----

Jiyoon's POV

Ouch, man, seriously, ouch! That fall was unnecessary! How the hell did I even passed out and land here?!

I was pretty sure I wasn't that weak to pass out in the middle of dance practice...

So what actually happened? I was totally clueless.

Back to the situation here where I am facing, because I was practically stunned at the happenings around me.

Little pixies, glitter all around. Plants that have mouths and could move! Eek.

I tried getting up on my feet. It hurts though. I don't know how I fell, maybe I passed out and no one caught me and left me hitting the ground and... 

But it is weird, how do I even get here? I was pretty sure that this place is not my world, or dimension, at all.

I used a little more of my leg and arm strength to get up, but my leg muscles really hurts... 

I groaned after a few more tries. Where could the rest be anyway? I hope someone knows where I am! And rescue me immediately! And talk about that the plants beside me are getting creepy!!!

-----

Junhyung's POV

"Oh....."

The person who groaned jumped a little and turned around.

"... Junhyung??"

"Jiyoon?"

"Are you for real?! Are we dead or something? Why are we even here anyway?! Oh god, you do know that I am glad to see you! I thought I was alone here!" 

"Relax, realx. I have no idea too... How did we even get here in the first place? Do you recall?" I asked.

"... The last time I remembered, we were practicing for 'Fly so high' for the upcoming United CUBE concert. And then all of a sudden I was here. I thought I fainted and someone kidnapped me and brought me to another ... dimension and left me alone!"

"... You think too much... We were practicing together, how would someone kidnapped you so easily?" 

"I don't know... I'm letting my imaginations flow."

"Well anyway it couldn't be only us that gotten here. If the two of us are here, then the rest should be here as well. If I am not wrong, we got teleported here..." I said, looking around for any clues. Until I saw those plants that looked like they wanted to eat us up.

"Uhh... Jiyoon..." 

"What?"

"I think, you might want to run... Because... I think those plants feed on meat and might be hungry for us............" I said, slowly backing away. But I noticed that she was still stagnant on the ground.

"Huh?! Oh my god!!" And she started sliding her on the grass.

"You can't walk?!" 

"Yeah, my leg hurts if you haven't noticed!" 

Instead of responding, I just pulled her up and ... slide her on the ground.

I didn't mean to, but I didn't know too. I thought she would be limping but instead she was sliding her knees on the ground. Thankfully she wore jeans.

"YAH!!!" 

"... Oh , I'm so sorry Jiyoon. But those things were about to eat us up! You have to understand!" I explained and protested at the same time. I don't want to get hit by her! 

Instead, she winced. Her knees... 

After we were far from those scary plants, I immediately squatted down to check her knees. 

It has a little bit of scars, but because of the jeans it wasn't so bad. 

"I'm really sorry, Jiyoon. I didn't know." 

"... Ah wells, it's okay. You were trying to save me anyway..." 

"You stay here, I will go look around to see if this place is only some kind of garden... And then find some help so that you are able to cure your legs... I don't believe this is a dead place." 

... Don't go too far, I'm scared too." 

"Promise, I won't."

When I was about to take a step forward, someone shouted our names from behind.