1 - Scary encounter

Unexpected situation.

Hong CEO's POV (CUBE's CEO)

Being a CEO wasn't easy at all. So I decided to take a break by just travelling to Incheon for a short trip.

Never did I thought that by doing this would affect everything....

Flashback

I was walking around Incheon's pretty deserted street until I found a nearby cafe to rest. 

This cafe was pretty weird as you see it. But I needed a rest so I walked in to get a drink.

The waitress then came. It was pretty dark, and only had very dimmed lights, so I could not really see her face at all.

"Hello sir, here's your cup of cappuccino, and a free gift for you. We would like to thank you for dropping by at our cafe. Enjoy!" She said, bowed quickly and left before I could say anything.

The cup of cappuccino was really good. Also, the portion is larger than expected. 

I took a look at the free gift and decided to open it. It was a really pretty keychain which had a tiny mirror in it. 

After drinking my cup of cappuccino, I looked around. No one attended the counter. So I just left without saying goodbye. I placed the keychain in my coat pocket. After all, it was a pretty memorial gift from Incheon anyway.

So I headed back after buying a few snacks for those kids. They have been working hard for the United CUBE concert and these snacks shall be my reward to them. Should not be a problem, after all, they really love food.

Once I opened their practice room door, my coat pocket shone brightly. The kids have not noticed me as they were still busy practicing. 

And all of a sudden, everything became a blur.

-----