4- Complications & clues

Unexpected situation.

"Her condition of her leg is bad... The joints are twisted in a bad angle..." The doctor explained.

"How do we cure her?" Junhyung asked.

"Simple. Magic is able to cure anything. I suppose you guys are not suppose to be here...?" He asked.

"Yeah... We... somehow got teleported here and we don't know how... Do you perhaps know anything about it?" Hyunseung asked.

"Oh I see... And no, I'm sorry I am clueless about it." The doctor replied and went back on checking Jiyoon's condition.

And just concentrating on his mind, he is able to heal her leg within like 5 seconds. It was so magical.

"... Woah..." Hyuna gasped.

The doctor then took out some food, snacks, bottles of drinks and wet towels for us.

"Thank you so much." The three of them bowed a few times.

"Not a problem. It is my duty to keep everyone's health in check."

"Hmm... It seems like there are not a lot of patients here though..." Junhyung said.

The doctor chuckled. "Not really. That's because 90% of our population has healing powers."

"Every family has a cleric to be able to heal, so very little patients come to me." He continued.

"Ohhh... I see..."

They enjoyed a few silent and bonding moments until Jiyoon started to stir up.

They stopped whatever they were doing and the doctor went to check on her.

"She's doing fine. So you guys need not need to worry. I think she's in a deep sleep now."

Jiyoon started to stirr even more, she even sat up and stretched herself and yawned like a little baby. She then rubbed her eyes and slowly opened her eyes. 

She looked really blur. "Where am I now...?"

"Jiyoonie! We took you to the doctor to get you cured." Hyuna replied.

"Oh... Are we still... In this alternate dimension?" She asked.

"Yeah we still are... I missed the rest though..." Hyuna said.

"Me too..."

"Jiyoon ah, you should thank the doctor for curing your leg." Junhyung said.

"Ahh, thank you so much doctor!" Jiyoon thanked and smiled.

"No problem. You must be hungry." He offered some food and water for her.

"Ah, thank you so much!"

After Jiyoon finished her meal, the doctor then handed them bottles of water and even more snacks and food. They then began to leave after they have said their many thanks for the doctor.

"He is so kind..." Hyuna smiled.

"Yeah..." Jiyoon agreed.

They began to walk and walk. The town was empty now. No one was hardly here anymore. It was also beginning to get dark. But the 4 of them then noticed the castle faraway.

"Wow, that looks like a huge castle being covered." Hyunseung said.

"Maybe that is the only way to find out what is happening here..."Junhyung continued.

"Do you not want to find the rest? They are probably here... Or even nearby..." Hyuna said.

"....... We are not very sure... of what to do..."

------

Hong CEO's POV

Flashback:

Once I found somewhere to rest, everyone began scattering around, and within minutes, there was practically no one left in this town...

Then I began to walk around the town in circles. There were shops, loads of houses that were close. You can't see anything inside them. But I couldn't find anything else so I decided to sit at a corner to get rest. Being an old man is pretty tiring.

After I got my sufficient rest, I began to get thirsty and hungry. However I couldn't find anything at all.

End of flashback.

So now, I decided to walk around the town again and again. Until I saw about 4 people inside one of the houses. Clearly, that was one of my answers.

I don't know whether to hide or invade, but it seems like it is a doctor...

I decided to hide instead to check what they were doing. 

But once I looked back again, the 4 people are gone, leaving the doctor inside only. 

------

Hyunseung's POV

We heard some sounds behind a stall. It was getting creepy. But after the third time I heard it, I stopped my friends.

"There's something... Behind that stall... I keep hearing noises." I said.

The three of the looked at me and we began to head over there, even though we were so scared. Might be a monster that would attack us and kill us and we cannot defend ourselves.

"Who's there...?" I asked.

The source of the sounds decided to come out and we were all surprised.

"Hong Papa? What are you doing over here?" Hyuna asked.

"I was about to ask you that." He said.

"We got teleported... In this dimension... You too?" I said.

"Yeah... And I suspect how we got into all this mess was because of this." He showed us a tiny keychain that had a mirror.

"... How? And what?"

"Apparently I got this as a free gift from this weird cafe in Incheon that is all quiet and deserted... But I needed a rest and that's my only destination that I could think of!"

"... Okay... Isn't there any other suspicious thing you had then?" I asked.

"Nope... Only this. And I just got it today and when I came inside your dance practice room, I think it shone and that was how we got in here..."

"But how? Why did it only happen in the dance room?" Junhyung asked.

"... We have no idea... It is all too... Magical..."

"Maybe if we break it, we are able to get out." Jiyoon suggested.

"Yeah maybe it will work." Hyuna agreed, reaching out for the keychain but I stopped her.

"No, what if we break it and we can't get out forever?"

"........ True..."

"We were on our way to find more clues. And that is to head over to the castle over there. We should go quickly." Junhyung said and the rest nodded.

We made our way there. I was so glad we found more people.

------

Junhyung's POV

Once we reached the entrance of the castle, we were awed by it's appearance. Everything was made out of gold and we were so scared to head in just in case we broke the floors or anything.

"Woah..."

And when we were just about to get adjusted to the amount of gold that is in front of our eyes, the huge door in the middle opened up and we all jumped and got a huge shock.

And there stood Dongwoon and Sohyun at the door.

"Omo...!" Hyuna gasped.

"Unnie!!!" Sohyun shouted and ran towards us.

"I am so happy to see you!!!" Sohyun said and jumped around together with Hyuna exitedly.

Jiyoon was just there smiling away.

"Okay, this is definitely a pattern. Everyone in the dance room earlier on was being teleported here." Hyunseung said.

"Yes, and I am sure that G.na, Jihyun, Gayoon, Doojoon, Yoseob and Kikwang are here too." Hong Papa added.

"But why only them? How about the trainees?" Sohyun innocently asked.

"When you guys were practicing 'Fly so high', this keychain shone. In that room, we each got teleported here, That was my guess... I can't be so sure though." Hong Papa said.

"But why are we here? What is the intention of bringing us here?" Dongwoon asked.

"... No one here knows..." I said.

"You know what? I think we should just go find the rest in that case..." Dongwoon suggested.

"But it is late now..." Sohyun said.

"Sohyun's got a point. We will rest somewhere... And then we will go search for the rest tomorrow." Hong Papa said.

"Just now, I was in a room which was so large. There were a lot of beds and toilets so we each can go to that room and rest. For the past 2 hours no one seems to be inside this castle." Sohyun said.

"Guess we will be camping over there then..." Hyunseung said.

We nodded and began to head to the middle door.

We counted. There were a total about 13 beds in the room. We wondered why this is so grand and the castle was so empty. It was spooky but we managed to tuck into bed and get some rest.

Everyone was asleep, except me. My head was still full of those unusual stuff that happened. Normally, I would have slept so well.

I sat up and looked at everyone. Noticing that Jiyoon was also wide awake because she sat up on her bed, head on her knees.

She's also probably thinking about something too. So I just went up to her, being bored and curious as I can't sleep.

"Hey, can't sleep?" I asked and sat on her bed.

She jumped a little when I spoke.

"Yah, you scared me. I thought everyone else was asleep."

"Nah, I couldn't help but think more about this place..."

"Same... I wasn't sleepy though. I had my good rest just now at the doctor's. It was sufficient and good. It was like the magic just revived my entire soul, making me so energetic. 

"I see..."

"Well, what are you thinking about then?"

"Stuff... Like how we got in here in this dimension. Noticed how we were paired up? Except for Hong Papa though... Maybe because he had the key to this dimension... Also, this room has exactly 13 beds that fit all of us! It is scary. It is like it is all planned for us already." I said.

"Yeah, you have a very good point. I was thinking about that too... And also, I'm worried for the rest. What if they are really in this dimension and they could not get anything to drink or eat? Or even rest?"

"That's true... But they are smart people, I'm sure they will find their own way."

We shared a bit more about each other until we suddenly heard loads of footsteps outside the huge door.

Jiyoon widened her eyes and looked at me. We both basically shared the same expression.

Who could it be at this hour? Would it be danger or someone that would  be safe? Moreover, the rest are asleep!

We both did not know what to do but just kept silent. We tiptoed and pressed our ears at the door.

There were whispers but I could not hear exactly what they were talking about.

"I think I heard Gayoon. And Jihyun. I could recognize their voices. And a bit of Yoseob too..." Jiyoon whispered.

"Wow, I could not even hear them at all. But are you sure?" I whispered back.

"Positive."

Jiyoon began to open the huge door a little so that we could actually take a peek at what is actually happening behind the closed doors...

-----

Jiyoon's POV

I slowlt opened the door and managed to notice that it was really Gayoon, Jihyun, G.na, Yoseob, Doojoon and Kikwang!

That was when I opened the door widely and ran up to them, following up by Junhyung behind me.

"JIYOONIE!" They all shouted and the 3 girls went to hug me.

"I'm so glad to see you guys! I was so worried for all of you!" I said. My smile could not get any wider.

Junhyung and I then explained how we got here, how everything happened, how everything was planned, and told them that we were camping in here for the night. They also told us the same about how everything happened to them on their side.

I could tell that they were all very very exhausted and drained. So I suggested that they should go rest and discuss maybe in the room.

"Surprisingly, the room that we were staying in has like 5 toilets and water is available as well. So you guys can go wash up and go to bed." I said. "They also have sufficient bed, like in total 13 beds when we went here. It surprised us, and it was pretty scary. Like everything was planned for us earlier on." I continued, repeating the words in my mind like what Junhyung said earlier on.

"Woah, so grateful for that..." Doojoon said.

"Yeah, I know you guys are hungry, earlier on I was at the doctor, he gave us snacks and food so you might wanna take some before you sleep. We will plan everything tomorrow." I told them. 

Junhyung was already asleep. He was obviously dead tired from everything, and also from that almost one hour talk we had explaining everything about the events for today. 

Once they finished washing up, eating, and everything, Jihyun started to get us all in bed.

"Alright people, go to sleep now. Rest your mind and soul and we will solve everything tomorrow if possible." Jihyun unnie ordered and we followed accordingly. 

I was the one who slept the latest because I was still afraid of this room and castle...