3- Meets up

Unexpected situation.

*ADDED SIDE CHARACTERS* (Will change Foreword and introduce them!) 

-----

In this world, this dimension, a lot of destruction will bound to happen.

But even if there's a lot of destruction, there is only one destruction that will cause the most effect to everyone and everywhere.

Here, we gathered the most powerful heroes to destroy Tenmoku and stop him in time from causing the destruction to happen.

Destined partners will be paired up to fight agains evil of this dimension and save us because they only have the potential to do so. They will fight for us, no matter who, will be also placed in great danger.

It will be a test to see who would fit in here... A matter of strategy...

-----

Hyuna's POV

Strange... I knew I have always loved non-existent stuff. And now here I am in it. Another dimension...

I stood up slowly, afraid of everything actually. 

I was on a bridge; I noticed. 

But what actually happened? How did I get here? Was it because of my love for non-existent stuff? 

Or did I suddenly have magic powers too? That, would be amazing.

Without caring, I started to walk around. Off the bridge... To the valley beside the river... 

Then I heard someone screamed. 

I took a look around the river. There was actually someone that was drowning inside it. 

Hesitating a little, I still jumped inside the water. The current was really strong that could overwhelm me anytime. But I managed to fought it.

Once I reached the person tightly, I swim with all my might. 

Going against the current was really tough, but thankfully we were both safe. I caught up my breath and dragged him up to a safe place. 

I looked down at the guy. It was Hyunseung oppa.

He began to sat up and started spitting out water from his mouth.

"Hyuna yah... Where are we...?" He asked.

"... I don't know myself either..."

"How did you arrive here? Do you remember?" 

"Umm... When I opened my eyes, I was on this bridge. Then I started to get curious and roamed around. Then I heard you scream and struggle..."

"Well... When I woke up, it was all blurry to me. But I was still on ground, I remembered. I wasn't even that close to the water. But then there was this sudden force that pushed me into the river.. And thankfully you saw me and saved me." He explained. "Thank you so much, Hyuna." 

"That's not a problem. What are friends for? Now let's look around and try to find a way out... Hopefully we can do that soon... I'm sure there was a purpose in this place..."

So we walked around the garden. We encountered a lot of 'glitter', tiny insect sparkling creatures around the bushes... Not to mention pixies... Also, weird looking plants that looked really hungry! We did not notice anyone at all.

Well, that is until when we heard some noises.

I stopped Hyunseung and hid behind the nearby tree.

"... You are able to cure your legs... I don't believe this is a dead place."

"... Don't go too far, I'm scared too." The other voice spoke.

Isn't that Jiyoon and Junhyung? I looked at Hyunseung and we both had the same expression.

And then we both had happy faces and ran towards the two of them while I shouted their names.

"JIYOONIE!!! JUNHYUNG!" 

I ran and crashed into Jiyoon, hugging her tightly.

-----

Jiyoon's POV

We heard our names being called. And with a blink of an eye, BAM! Hyuna crashed into me.

"Woah, Hyuna!"

"Jiyoonie! I am so glad I could still see you! I thought I was doomed for!" Hyuna said, jumping around excitedly.

"I am really glad to see you too! Now I at least know that we weren't the only ones here!" I said. My smile could not get any wider because I was really happy that someone else is also actually here!

"If the four of us are here, the rest should also be here. We just need to find them." Junhyung concluded.

"Yeah, it would be easier if we find our way out of this mess." Hyunseung added.

"But unnie, why aren't you standing up? What happened?" Hyuna asked.

"Well... My leg hurts now... I suspect that when I got teleported, I fell and injured my leg. And... Why are the two of you wet?" I shot back a question.

"Umm... Well, Hyunseung oppa was drowning so I had to rescue him." Hyuna explained.

"... I see... So I guess you two also got teleported here as well?" I asked.

"Yeah, you could say that. I also want to find that person who pushed me down into the river. I clearly knew that I landed on the ground instead of the river." Hyunseung said.

"That's cruel..." I said and the rest nodded in agreement.

"Indeed, but whatever, I want to get out of here as fast as possible." Hyunseung said. "Let's start and find our way." 

"Unnie, I will support you, so, walk at your normal speed." Hyuna said and started to link arms with me to support me.

I smiled and said my thanks. We then started our journey.

-----

Dongwoon's POV

... This strange place... Has this very strong aura... 

I gulped. Am I dead? Why am I even here in the first place? More importantly... This place is too grand for my liking!

I don't even dare to move a single bit. I mean, the walls... The floors... They are made of ... gold! It is too grand! 

I looked around, and that is the only thing I could probably do. To only turn my head because I was so afraid. 

How can I wake up and suddenly land here?! Wasn't I practicing some dance...? 

There were a lot of doors in here and I am not even sure if I should even take a step to try it out. 

But I should not even be here in the first place. 

That's right, I have my rights. I can't be not moving here forever. I need answers!

So I decided to go to the closest door. 

It was a hallway of rooms... So I decided to close it because I was scared to find out more.

I checked the rest of the doors, but I have not checked the middle one because that door is too large! The rest of the doors were hallway of rooms.

I gulped and reached the handle, using my strength and opened it. 

It was a bedroom, and not to mention, a girl sitting on the bed, looking at me with large eyes.

"Sohyun?!"

-----

Junhyung's POV

We've travelled a long way. It was really tiring for Jiyoon, I know. Her leg hurts and we needed rest between time. Our lips were dry because we had no water at all. 

But we were nearing some town. I could see it. Tall buildings there.

"Come on guys, we are nearing. We could settle down and find a cure for Jiyoon's leg and maybe we could get some clues there." I said.

We kept walking. Jiyoon is the most pale here because of her injured leg. Hyunseung and Hyuna were cold because of the water earlier on. 

We had entirely no jackets because we were in our practice outfits because of the dance practice earlier. 

"Jiyoon, let me piggyback you." I offered.

"No, it is fine. You've also drained your energy. Besides, you said that we are nearing. I won't die so don't worry." She said and gave a weak smile. 

... I felt bad for dragging her earlier on. I think I have worsened it that was why I offered. 

I swear, this was worse than any other practices that we have done. Our condition was really bad. 

So we walked a few more steps and reached town. In here, we were shocked. Flying people with magical powers were all around us! Not to mention flying vehicles. 

We were all so perked up because of these. 

And suddenly there was this ... how should I say, fairy? She flew past us and went back to attend to us.

"Are you guys okay? You seemed dead." She asked. (A/N: Let's assume that they knew the same languages!)

"No, we are not... We are kinda surprised... at this world... And ... we need medical help. My friend here seems to broke a leg and she is very exhausted. Do you think we could get a doctor here to cure here?" I asked.

"Yes we certainly do. Our services are very amazing here! Do your friend perhaps need some kind of vehicle help...?" 

"That would be great..." 

"Alright!" And with a wave of her hand, she summoned a mattress.

"Thank you so much!" I said, and carried Jiyoon on the mattress while I get Hyuna and Hyunseung on it too.

She flew with us while we were riding on it. It was really fun for a first time experience. Too bad Jiyoon did not get to enjoy this because she was near to unconcious state.

We reached the doctor fast enough. No one visits him for some weird reasons. 

"Thank you so much for the ride though, I could not thank you enough." I said and bowed a few times.

"Oh, no, it is definitely fine for me!" The fairy said. "I have to go now, so goodbye!"

"Goodbye!" I waved to her happily. And then my smile was wiped away because I forgot that we need answers... But now was not the time because we need to get Jiyoon to recover and we desperately need food and water!

-----