8- Migest

Unexpected situation.

 

And so, after agreeing on helping the people in this dimension, they have gone to full power and stood still on what they are going to do. They were never willing to give up in this mission.
 
Lessons after lessons, day by day, they grew stronger. Soon, they were able to roam about the garden.
 
They soon stopped lessons but were still able to contact their teachers for help in any way. 
 
Queen Niss told them to go to Migest; the sub-kingdom where Tenmoku ruled, as fast as possible. She told them to track through the forest and also gave them a map and robes for direction and for disguise.
 
"I believe that this is a great time where you can see the people of Migest suffered under the rule of Tenmoku. When you reach there, you will know what I am talking about... Search for this guy when you reach there. His name is Hoglarb; he is not one of them, but in disguise."
 
"You have all learned what you all know and have mastered it. I am so proud of you. The ring that is with you from the start can grow stronger, bonding all of you together."
 
"Thank you..." 
 
"As for Hong, you are going to keep them company. If there is a must or you guys are defeated, use the keychain to open a portal to Alaeria, and soon enough you will be here safe. Goodbye and take care of each other and yourselves..." Niss said and disappeared. 
 
"Okay, let's go! Everyone, put on the cloaks!" Doojoon said.
 
"Shall we separate when we reach Migest?" Yoseob asked.
 
"No... Don't take the risk... We are going to be in a foreign place with enemies all around us... I don't want any of us to be in danger..." Doojoon said.
 
"Yeah, and I have only one key to teleport you guys just in case." Hong added on.
 
They walked pass the village and had to pass through the forest and had to go through the swamp and another forest, then to Migest. 
 
"That will be such a painful journey." Jihyun said.
 
"Can't we just use the keychain and teleport us to Migest?" Sohyun asked.
 
"No, we won't want to attract any attention and get attacked all of a sudden." Hyunseung answered.
 
"These robes are so annoying!" G.na complained as she accidentally stepped on her own.
 
"Unnie, just lift them up and walk!" HyunA said. 
 
And the girls did while the boys could only stare at them strangely. 
 
"Don't stop, you guys, we still have a long journey ahead..." Doojoon said.
 
And they did not, well that is until they reached the swamps. 
 
"No. Way. Am. I. Going. Through. That." Gayoon crossed her arms. 
 
"Come on, we've gone through a long way." Kikwang said, pushing her slightly.
 
"It's so disgusting! My shoes are going to get so muddy! And look at those creatures there!" Gayoon complained. 
 
The swamps are pretty shallow and filled with creatures like frogs and insects inside. 
 
"Well... Maybe we can fly and get through it." Jiyoon suggested.
 
"Sounds like a very wonderful idea!" HyunA said.
 
And the girls did while the guys walked through the swamp.
 
"This is so unfair." Yoseob complained. 
 
"Don't complain. We are guys anyway, we do this a lot. Especially in the army." Hong said.
 
"Do we need to go to the army when we have these abilities?" Dongwoon asked.
 
"Ha ha, of course you still have to." 
--------
When they reached the end of the second forest, they stopped all of a sudden. 
 
"Oh my gosh!" Jihyun hissed and covered . 
 
"What on this dimension is that?!" Yoseob shrieked. 
 
There was a huge monster with its back facing them, walking around.
 
"It looks like its guarding the place..." Junhyung said.
 
"How are we going to distract him?" Gayoon asked.
 
"I know... One of us should go up to him and call him, and then he will run to you and maybe we can trap him... Except, we can't make too much noise... We don't want to attract too many people!" Yoseob suggested.
 
"Good idea! Yoseob, you can be the one distracting him." G.na said and everyone began smiling cheekily.
 
"Aww man... Come on! I'm the one who suggested the idea..." Yoseob moans, but agreed in the end.
 
They found branches and leaves that are loose and began to form a net. 
 
"Yoseob, it's your turn!" Doojoon hissed and pushed him forward.
 
"Okay okay! I get it! Don't rush me! It's my first time experiencing!" 
 
Yoseob nervously walked up to the monster and shouted and waved. "Hey you!!! Over here!!!" 
 
The monster turned back, frowning at Yoseob; and then began running forward to catch him.
 
"AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Yoseob screamed and shouted, and sprinted as fast as he could until he reached the net.
 
And soon, the monster got trapped in the net together with the girls' powers. 
 
"Awesome! Now he may be stuck there forever!" Jihyun said.
 
"But he looks like he can get out of there easily!" Kikwang said worriedly.
 
"You humans will not get away with this... Tenmoku will find you and destroy the whole of Alaeria..." The monster hissed.
 
"What are you anyway?" Gayoon asked. 
 
"Must you ask? He looks so angry now!" Sohyun said.
 
He began to scratch the tree branches, setting himself free. 
 
All of their eyes were wide open, stunned at what is about to happen.
 
"RUN!" HyunA shouted and everyone fled. 
 
Hong had a problem though. His stamina was pretty weak and he needed to stop after a few minutes.
 
"I can't keep up..." He stopped and the rest faced him.
 
Jiyoon then used her magic and concentrated, making him fly together with her.
 
"Wow! I didn't know they can do that!" Dongwoon said while running.
 
"Everything is possible in this dimension." A guy stopped them. 
 
He was in the shadows, and it looked like he was wearing a cloak. 
 
"Another enemy!" HyunA shouted and accidentally used her powers and zapped him but thankfully he dodged in time.
 
"No wait! You must be from Earth... I am Hoglarb... I am sure that Queen Niss has briefed you about me..." He said.
 
"Yeah, thanks for the introduction but we are currently on the run in case that monster behind us eats us for lunch!" G.na said.
 
"Fear not." 
 
And with a wave with his hand, he teleported them into a house. 
 
"We have to be quiet. You are in Migest right now. There are people who still believe that Queen Niss will rescue us and save us from Tenmoku's hands. The people here are being forced to work for him and had no choice but to obey what he seeks. Soon, he might rule Alaeria if he has the power." 
 
"We are clear on that..."
 
"All of you are very special and powerful... Whether you believe it or not."
 
They looked at each other.
 
"Queen Niss sent us here and to look for you... But we don't really know the purpose..." Doojoon answered.
 
"Today's purpose... Is to invade the castle of Migest and rescue the people there and bring them to Alaeria to stop their suffering." Hoglarb said and closed his eyes.
"I believe that you have undergo lots and lots of training and have the power..." 
 
All of them tensed up and stopped breathing for a second.
 
"Now, do not worry. I know this is your first time, but Tenmoku isn't here. Only his Army is. But you are stronger than his Army. What I have seen from just now where you captured the monster guard. It was brave and effective. You will do well when you work together... Especially together with your pairs." 
 
They looked at each other. 
 
"We will do it." Doojoon said.
 
"Okay, I want you to free the people from the castle and Hong must use the keychain and bring the portal to Alaeria open and send them there and refrain any enemy from going in." Hoglarb said.
 
"I think we roughly know what to do." 
-------
 
Hoglarb teleported them outside; with them dressed in their cloaks for disguise. 
 
The first thing they saw was a big group of guards. 
 
"Intruders!" They shouted and began running to them.
 
"They are so fast! How can they even tell that we are intruders?!" HyunA asked.
 
"No idea, but I've got this!" Yoseob said and rose up his arms and closed his eyes. 
 
A wave of green energy emerged out of his palms and hit the ground, making it shake and cracked; making some of the guards fall in. 
 
"Nice aim!" Doojoon said and everyone was pumped up a little instead of being scared.
 
"Watch me now!" Dongwoon stepped in and sent a of air, slicing through the soldiers, making them stunned.
 
"What are they?! They are too powerful!" One of the guards said.
 
"We should retreat!" Another guard said.
 
"Can you imagine what Tenmoku will say about you two?! Bring in more guards! I will handle them..." 
 
"Oh yeah?" Kikwang said and opened a nearby pipe and sprayed a large amount of water at the guards. 
 
"You think those little tricks of yours scares me? Wait till you experience this!" And he began to swing his weapon back and forth; making all of them nervous and backed away.  
 
"Don't give up!" Junhyung said, taking a nearby stick and threw it at one of the guard.
 
"Ahhh! HyunA unnie!" Sohyun cried out to her nearest unnie for help as one of the guards took her cloak.
 
"What do we have here? A little weakling that doesn't know her stuff?" The guard said.
 
"Release her now!" HyunA ordered.
 
"Make me, little girl." And they laughed. 
 
HyunA did not say anything but her eyes were burning and so were her hands. 
 
And soon enough, she sent a bolt of fire to them, scorching them.
 
Sohyun then quickly take flight and sent a wave of attack. 
 
"Thank you unnie!" Sohyun hugged her and she hugged back.
 
Junhyung then sent bubbles of cages, trapping everyone of them in. 
 
"Yoseob! Do that crack thing on the ground again! And make it larger this time! I'm going to end this." He shouted.
 
And Yoseob did his thing and Junhyung sent the bubble into the hole. 
 
"Phew... We did it... And that was only round one..." Doojoon said.
 
"We can do this easily if we trust that we can..." Junhyung said. 
 
"Come on! We still have to hurry to the castle before the day ends!" Dongwoon said and everyone rushed to the castle. 
------
 
When they reached the castle, there were two guards guarding the entrance.
 
"Why not just kick their asses?" Gayoon asked.
 
"Because we don't want to be found out that easily... You never know, maybe this castle has surveillance cameras!" Yoseob said and the maknaes giggled.  
 
"Yeah yeah, veeeerrrryyy funny." Gayoon crossed her arms and Doojoon watched the scene with jealousy.
 
"We are still on a mission here; excuse me." He said and the rest just shrugged.
 
"I have an idea." Jiyoon suddenly spoke and everyone was surprised.
 
"Don't look at me like that... It's just a sudden thought." She said and slouched her shoulders.
 
"Let's hear it." Doojoon said.
 
"Well... Remember how I lifted Hong appa back then? We can do that to you guys." She said.
 
"But we don't know how to do that spell!" HyunA said.
 
"I will teach you... I read it in one of the spell books that we borrowed the last time." Jiyoon said.
 
"Hardworking indeed!" Gayoon said and patted her back.
 
Jiyoon smiled and began teaching them how.
 
------
Soon enough, they mastered it and brought each of the guys up to the castle.
 
"That way, we don't have to go all the trouble alerting all the guards in the castle. Cool trick!" Yoseob said and everyone shushed him. 
 
"How do we even know where to get to where the poor people?" G.na asked.
 
"Just keep walking and walking and walking..." Kikwang said.
 
When they turned right, they saw a huge entrance there. 
 
"I wonder what that leads to...?" Sohyun said.
 
"I don't really want to know!" Jihyun said.
 
They opened the door and unexpectedly found a track with a small mine train that can only fit 4 people only.
 
"You girls fly and bring the rest along. Me, Junhyung, Yoseob and Dongwoon shall sit on it." Doojoon said. 
 
They nodded and began using their spell and bringing the rest over to the other side while the remaining four sat on the small mine train.
 
"Now... How does this work?" Yoseob asked and looked around.
 
Doojoon smiled and switched on the activation switch and it began to move slowly. 
 
"This is so slow." 
 
Meanwhile... 
 
"Two tracks! What do we do?" Sohyun asked.
 
Jihyun looked back nervously. "Wait for them to reach here and we will follow." 
 
-----
"I thought it would be fast and fun to ride on." Dongwoon rested his chin on the metal train itself and looked down.
 
"Hey. Look down!" Dongwoon pointed downstairs.
 
The rest did.
 
There were people in handcuffs, carrying rocks and heavy items here and there. There were some who did not have any handcuffs, but had weapons. Those looked like the guards. 
 
"Those must be the poor people that suffered here!" Yoseob whispered. 
 
"That means we may be on the right track..." Junhyung said.
 
"Hey look! It's them!" Doojoon said and pointed up. 
 
"Why are you guys here?" Dongwoon asked.
 
"Two way track oppa!" Sohyun answered, pointing to the tracks.
 
"Oh wow..." 
 
And the mine train turned to the right. And it slowed down for a bit and then suddenly accelerated a little. 
 
"Oh my gosh my heart is so weak. The acceleration is so sudden. Scared me!" Yoseob said, patting his chest.
 
The rest smiled at him except for Dongwoon.
 
"Uh oh... Look what's in front guys! This seems to be a rollercoaster!" 
 
There was a steep gradient in front of them. And before they know it...
 
"AHHHHHHH!!!" 
 
And their speed was much faster than the rest. Soon enough, the mine train stopped at the entrance of the workplace where there were two guards standing there. 
 
"Guess our wish came true about getting the mine train to be fast..." Yoseob whispered.
 
"Your card." The guard asked strictly, staring at them.
 
"Well, you may want to take a look at your card instead!" Doojoon said and looked up to the two guards and one of the guard with lightning while Junhyung sent a wave of energy, causing the other guard to hit his buddy. 
 
"Wow, awesome!" Sohyun cheered and landed on the ground.
 
"Come on! They already know that we are here! It's rescue mission time!" Doojoon said and ran in.
 
"You have picked the wrong choice to invade here... Earthlings..." One of the guard said. "Too bad you will be seeing Dorathy!" 
 
"Dorathy? Who the hell is that?" Yoseob asked, raising one of his eyebrow, raising his hand and teleported a huge rock over the guard and smashed him.
 
"INTRUDERS!!!" One of the guards loudly announced. 
 
"Come on, let's get all the people to safety!" Hong said.
 
"And where is that?" Junhyung asked.
 
"I have a plan... Let's split! Four of us go rescue the people while the rest get the guards away and then we meet back at the safety place!" Kikwang said.
 
"Sohyun, Dongwoon, Jihyun and Kikwang shall go with Hong." Doojoon said.
 
"Be careful guys!" Sohyun shouted and flew together with Jihyun. 
 
"Now, let's go keep the guards busy!" 
 
------
 
A/N: Okay, don't judge me! Honestly I had quite a hard time writing this story (or should I say every story?), thinking about how it is going to end, trying to get my creativity and imagination flowing and putting it onto words. I'm also trying to draw the characters being portrayed in this story and maybe I will show it to you guys some day...
I am really afraid that you guys will not like this story anymore because it may be so boring that it would not interest you anymore...
Also, do tell me if there are some parts that confuse you too! 
 
So... I hope you guys will tell me what you think... If you don't like the story then maybe I should stop writing it... (?) >.<