Surprise, surprise/ Intro

Unexpected situation.

Finally, all of them are gathered together. It is about time I make my appearance.

Tenmoku is destroying more and more things. He is beginning to get stronger than usual every second as he is gaining experience.

We needed mortals, to be a good leader, role model, and to have the best skills to defeat Tenmoku. 

To get things started, we need to get their confidence, courage, and power to be tested... To see who will be the actual leader that everyone will look up to. 

Different stages have been set up. But before that, I need to do what is needed.

-----

Sohyun's POV

I woke up the earliest, considering the one that slept the earliest too.

I saw Gayoon, Jihyun, G.na, Doojoon, Yoseob and Kikwang were also deep asleep. I was surprised, they made it to the castle here as well when we were asleep. 

I stretched and yawned. Being careful not to wake the rest up, I went to wash up.

I have no idea how are we going to survive and get our energy back because we have entirely no food now.

When I came out of the toilet, Hyunseung oppa and Hyuna unnie was awake.

"Good morning." I greeted. Seems like they were in a middle of a conversation.

"Morning..." The two of them greeted back. 

"Wow, seems like the rest made it here... BUt I think it's a bit too early to wake them up now..." Hyunseung oppa said.

"Yeah, anyway, we do not have any schedules to follow now, but we have to wake up early and get ready to look for more clues, And... Getting our necessities too..." I said.

The two of them just nod and headed to do their own stuff. Slowly as time goes by, the rest woke up.

With the exception of Jiyoon unnie, who was still in deep sleep even though we were making a little too much noise. 

"Anyone knows when did she sleep last night?" Junhyung asked.

"We're not very sure... We just fell on bed and immediately sleep. We are so exhausted, I don't know about this girl though." Jihyun answered.

We crowded around her bed and began to observe her. It seems she had a good sleep, but we had to leave this place.

"Jiyoon-ah..." Gayoon shook her lightly.

Jiyoon frowned and began to roll about and covered her blanket. 

"... What time is it now...?" She mummered under the blanket.

"No one knows actually." Hyuna responded.

"... Ahhhh.. Okay I'm up." Jiyoon then suddenly get up and sat up.

She stared at us for almost 3 seconds.

"What are you all doing, looking at me like that?" 

Once she said that, BEAST oppa and Hong papa immediately went away, leaving us girls.

"To be honest, I was so scared to sleep last night, so I basically watched all of you sleep. Then I began to get tired. I think I only got like 3 hours of sleep but that's fine..." Jiyoon said and headed to the bathroom to wash up.

We basically stared at each other, probably thinking the same thing.

"She said last night about her spirit being all lively after getting her leg cured." Junhyung explained.

"... Oh..."

We then stood up and began to leave once Jiyoon unnie is all prepared.

"Are you feeling sleepy or tired unnie?" I asked.

"Nah, I'll be fine." She smiled and patted my head.

Once we opened the huge door, the scene basically gave us a shock.

There was a table filled with food. Loads of food, and actually not disgusting food, but real food! We were all shocked. However, there was no one that attended there.

"... I assume that is not for us." G.na broke the silence.

We were still stunned to even respond. 

"Yes, that is for all of you." A sudden voice suddenly said and we turned to look.

There was this petite girl that suddenly appeared. She had long, wavy, thick golden hair, her dress was plain and white, just like a chiffon dress. She looked... Cute, even in my eyes. And people often call me cute.

"Please take a seat and enjoy yourself here." She said.

We just nodded a little, being hungry and all. We also bowed and said our thanks to her and sat down. She looked like a princess, we could feel from her presence.

None of us dared touch the food because we were still afraid of her, and probably her magic powers too.

"Do not be afraid, you can eat all of those. It is safe to eat, I have asked the chefs to prepare all of these." She said and smiled.

Hong Papa became tensed and stood up. I suspect he wanted answers first.

"Who are you...?" He questioned.

"I will explain everything to you after you have eaten. I'm sure you are hungry, there is not a need to rush things out." She said.

"Hong appa, let's just listen to what she says. We will get answers later anyway." I said. Besides, we are all hungry.

"Yeah, anyway, we already stayed in here, I think it is ... pretty safe." Jiyoon added.

So we all began to eat. The food was really food. The water was really refreshing as well. We ate our fill and we were all so full now.

"Woah, the food is really daebak!" Hyuna said and gave a thumbs-up.

We agreed, but there was another important thing that we needed to talk about. It's about time we find out why did we even get in here.

"Now that you have eaten your fill, it is time for me to give you an introduction about myself first." The petite girl started.

We were all staring at her with expressions that began to be serious with. 

"First of all, my name is Niss. I won't tell you my full name, because that is unnecessary. I am in control of this sector. You are now in Alaeria, a place that is basically filled with whte power; which is able to heal a lot of things."

"And why do we need to know all this...? We just want to know how to get back." Hong Papa said.

"There is a reason why you are here. We will cater your needs in both here and your own world. But we need your help in here." She said.

"Why do you need our help? We are useless compared to the people around here. We don't even have the slightest bit of power." Hong Papa said.

"You don't understand yet... I know this is all too sudden and you are demanding answers immediately. There is this king, that controls two factions; Rhine and Migest. His name is called Tenmoku, he is the strongest among all of us. Even if we combined forces, we still can't defeat him entirely." Niss said.

"Then what makes you think that we are able to defeat and destroy him? You don't make any sense, we don't even have the slightest bit of power that you guys do." Doojoon said.

"You do. You have that power. You just need to unleash it. In this world, it is possible to do everything. Overcome all the elemtns and you will begin to feel the power." She said, and began to come closer to us." The 12 of you, will make it. I trust in you. One of you will just become the 'key', or 'teleporter', I would call him, and the one that has the keychain mirror is the 'teleporter'."

She then gave a wave of her hand, gesturing her people to come.

"They are going to give you this very special ring. It has the power to do loads of things. However, you have to become 'friends' with it first before you can command it to do stuff." Niss explained.

"... Wow..."

"Each pair will have the same ring, but different purposes of course. One healer, and another one with a strong attacker. However, one of the pairs will have both heals and attacker, which is the strongest, and I have the most faith in them. Defense and luck is in it as well, however, that is for you to build. I will specially call the pair 'Immortal'."

"How do we know who will it be?" Hyunseung asked.

"Like I said, you have to build it yourself." 

"Why do we have to do this? We don't gain anything and you can't just order us around!" G.na shouted, I could tell that she is unable to take the stress.

"Calm down unnie, I am sure that we will make it through..." I said, hugging her, nearly tearing up. We are already so stressed in the real world and now we have to deal with this.

"My dears, you humans have the only power to defeat him... We... just need you to co-operate and help..." Niss answered and hung her head down. 

End of Sohyun's POV

-----

"Be strong, unnie." Hyuna said as she hugged her too.

Kikwang then went over to Niss. "We will help you and try our best. In return, do something for us in the real world."

"I know, to stop time for you, right? I know that your concert is coming up in the real world. I will make your efforts fruitful and you will still be able to perform well." She said.

"Ah, yeah... Well, thanks."

"I should thank you all instead for agreeing to this because Alaeria is going to be in deep trouble if there is no one to protect us..." Niss said.

"I will always let the door open for you to explore. However, it is advisable for you to stay in the castle or the town and not roam around anywhere because this world is a dangerous place and you have yet to discover your powers. You will have to gain experience in the castle through lessons prepared by people, and once you are ready, we will have outdoor training for try-outs, and then you all are ready to go. Everyone will welcome you so feel free to ask anything if you need help." 

"Alright, you'd better be thanking us." Junhyung said and smirked.

"The rooms are all prepared for your stay, for today, we will just give you a tour around the castle so that you would not get lost. Just in case you need help, you can just ask your tour-guide for today." Niss said and continued. "By the way, I assume you people know your partner?"

"No, not at all." Jihyun answered.

"Basically, your partner is the one that you first met when you teleport here. In other words, Doojoon and G.na, Hyunseung and Hyuna, Junhyung and Jiyoon, Yoseob and Gayoon, Kikwang and Jihyun and Dongwoon and Sohyun. Hong will be the 'teleporter', like I said earlier." 

"Oh... okay..." 

Once being dismissed, they were being gathered to have a tour around the castle first. 

"Hi, my name is Sunyeon, your tour guide for today." She looked petite as well, dark coloured hair with braids, huge eyes, and she resembled like a discoverer in her current outfit. 

"Hello, Sunyeon." Everyone greeted. 

"Firstly, I would let you pick, would you like to walk, or ride?" Sunyeon asked.

"Ride!" The CUBE babies shouted excitedly. Even though they are stuck in here, it is also a tradition that they should also have fun as well and not get stressed over litle things.

"Alright, then." With a wave of her hands, she summoned a flying train, it seemed like she was controlling it. The train had speakers and microphones to talk into. It was so cool to them. 

Sunyeon just smiled at their excitement. 

Jihyun's POV

We got onto the train. We did not sit together with our partners, but just sat together with our friends. I sat together with kkwonsso, Doojoon and Yoseob sat in front, nearing Sunyeon. Junhyung and Hyunseung sat together at the second row, Kikwang and Dongwoon sat on the third. kkwonsso and I sat on the fourth, followed by Jiyoon and Gayoon, G.na and Hyuna, and poor Hong Papa all the way at the back alone.

We were amazed and tensed at the same time, it was our first experience and it was pretty shaky because it is flying. On top of that, our oppas in front are too excited and bumping around, making the flying train shook a lot. 

Sunyeon led us to the main hall where we gathered first, and we obviously knew that. We told her we knew our room, so she led us to the right door. 

Inside the right door were kitchens, bedrooms, dining rooms, toilets, game rooms, entertainment rooms, performing halls. We were stunned at the amount of rooms and recreation they had. Well of course they must be rich, they can summon things so easily!

At the end of the pathway, we headed to the right door again. 

This pathway is more of a water play it seems... There were toilets, swimming pools, bathrooms, spas and food! 

Oh, did I mention that most of the room had stuff that they could sell? However, I am not sure if are selling or take for free since they already could summon stuff. So I asked Sunyeon.

"Sunyeon unnie, do the people here buy stuff?"

"Yes of course they do. We use this crystal rune to get our stuff. If you are thinking that we can summon stuff easily, you are wrong. We can only summon some things that are not bound. We definitely could not summon crystal runes."

"Then how do we get crystal runes?" Doojoon oppa asked.

"You can actually get them from monsters, or from digging through grounds or mines. But for you people, it is not necessary because you are treated loyalty in Alaeria." 

"Really? Wow... Cool." Yoseob responded.

"Yeah, but if you wish to contribute then sure." Sunyeon smiled.

We explored the entire castle and it was really really huge, bigger than castles that are royalty in the real world. 

They had classrooms, labs, attractions, rides, movie theatres, stores, stalls and more and more. 

"Sunyeon unnie, then what is the purpose of town where they sell food when they can just come here and buy? There is so much stuff and it is so huge!" Sohyun asked.

"There are the poor and old living in here as well. They get their food and items in the market at town. It is quite saddening, but they have quite little energy and power left. They have no families and had to support themselves." Sunyeon explained.

"How cruel..." Sohyun said. "Then why Niss doesn't want to do anything?"

"If she does, the rich people in our sector will be angry because they think it is unfair that they worked so hard and the poor and old also gets benefitted for not working hard. It is how society works actually..." Sunyeon said.

"It is really unfair, really really unfair." Sohyun crossed her arms and pout. "I am going to donate!" 

I giggled at her cute expression and patted her head. 

We stopped at the main entrance again. We got off the train. We spent nearly 2 hours sitting in that train. It was fun. 

"Unnie! How I wish I could ride that again! It was so comfy and interesting!" Hyuna said.

Sunyeon then smiled and then handed papers to us. 

"What is this for?" Hyunseung asked.

"These are your schedules for later and tomorrow, and also for the rest of the week. You all are going to be pretty busy with all these. But I'm sure it will be quite fun, but energy will run low easily." 

We took a look at our schedules. During evening time, after dinner, I had to go off with Kikwang alone with some class. Introductory class, is that what they call?

Truthfully, Kikwang was a friend of mine. Not a good one, not a bad one, just neutral. However, we are still awkward at some times. I think it is because I am shy, no? 

Well, I think I am, also, I am quite girly. Shy and girly, it just is a combination. Sometimes, shy and girly would also cause trouble. There is a good and bad side to it in some cases. But for now, we might be in combat soon, so I must be brave and not cowardly and always having to depend on Kikwang oppa. 

-----