Moving Out

Sweet Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QCw5cCQfiY

 

[HQ MV] Tony An - TOP STAR full MV

=========

YOUR POV

After my dad has flown off, Jonghyun's parents wanted to send me home but I politely refused. I needed some time alone. "Naeun, we'll be waiting for you in our house. Cheer up, Naeun. Your dad will be back," Mrs Kim my hair and smiled. "Ne. I'll call you when I arrive to your house," I said to her. She nodded and smiled. "Do you want me to go with you?" Yonghwa offered. "Ani. I needed some alone time," I told him. 

======

I walked along the street and went into the park. I saw a bench and sat down. I closed my eyes and feel the cool air. I like the calm feeling that I have now. The birds chirping sweetly and someone is blowing wind to my ear....Wait a minute! SOMEONE... IS BLOWING WIND TO MY EAR?! I quickly opened my eyes and looked who was there beside me. Yonghwa was smiling gleefully at me. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Just wanted to breathe in some fresh air when I saw you," He chuckled. "Yah! You should have just woke me up instead of doing that...." I said with a fake angry tone. "It's more fun this way," He chuckled.

"Haha. Very funny," I sarcastically laughed. "Yah~ Don't be mad. I was just having fun," he nudged my shoulder. I pretended to get angry with him,folded my arms and faced the other direction. He tugged my sleeve and tried to comfort me. "Yah~mianhae...I was just having fun with you...Naeun-ah...mianhae...." he tried to persuade me to forgive him. I slowly turned my back to him and he was giving me a cute face.

"Aigoooo.....kyeopta!" I pinched his cheeks. "Ow! You don't have to pinch so much," he pouted and rubbed his cheeks. "HAHAHHAHA! Now you feel how I feel when you always pinch my cheeks," I stucked out my tongue and let out a laugh. 

I inhaled and exhaled the the fresh air and  smiled. "Yong shii~ gomayo," I smiled at him. "Wae?" he asked. " Thank you for cheering me up. I really appreciated it. I am really thankful to have a good best friend like you," I gave him a warm smile.

YONGHWA'S POV

"It's nothing really. It's my duty as a best friend to cheer my sweet best friend when she's in trouble," I said to her. I wish you could think me of more than a best friend... "Aww...you're sooooo sweet," she hugged my arm and leaned her head on my shoulder. "I know I am," I proudly said. "Whatever, make you happy," she giggled.  I'm glad you're smiling again...

 

Hey my fellow readers!

Sorry for not updating this lately.

Next time i wILL try to update them ASAP!! ^^