Problem much?

Sweet Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fOG_wcV_oU 

4MINUTE NEW MV - 4MINUTE「거울아거울아」

==========  

After school, Yonghwa waited for me outside the classroom as per usual. I quickly packed my books and saw Yonghwa leaning against the wall. "Yong shii ~ Have you been waiting for me for some time?" I asked him. He nodded and just smiled at me. "Mianhae, the teacher asked us to finish our exercise before he let us off," I gave him an apologetic face. "Gwenchana," he smiled and ruffled my hair. Suddenlt, there's a squealed from the girls, which meant...SHINee is coming!!!! I tidied my hair and saw SHINee walked past me. Jonghyun saw me and he gave me a short smile which made my heart melt. "D-Did you see him smiling at me for the second time?? How awesome was that?!" I tugged his sleeve and squealed in excitement. 

But my excitement didn't last long...when I saw Sekyung skipped to him and linked arms with him. Everyone around them envied by their close relationship. "Yeobo, wanna watch movie today? I wanna watch this movie..." she gave him a cute expression which made me jealous of her. "Ne. Let's watch together with the guys. You don't mind,do you?" Jonghyun asked her. "Actually...I wanna watch alone with you...," she pouted. "It's okay,Hyung. We have other stuff to do anyways," Minho casually said to Jonghyun. "Great!!! Yeobo,let's go before the movie starts," she pulled his arms and hurriedly off. "Onew shii~ can you take me home? I'm feeling...not well...," Jessica pretended to be sick but Onew caught her act.

He put his hand on her forehead and knew her pretence. "Mian. But I am kinda busy. You can ask your friend,Sunny, to help you out," he walked off and left her dumbfounded. I can tell that Jessica felt humiliated and stormed off,feeling vexed. "Wow...never knew Onew shii rejected her...haha," I laughed sarcastically. I looked over to Yonghwa who was silent since just now. " Yah! Yong shii~ why are you so quiet? It's not your usual self today," I told him. He just shrugged and walked off. "Yah!! Yah!! Wait for me!!"

We walked down the streets and Yonghwa was still keeping quiet. He seemed to have something on his mind. I sighed as I walked with him and he seemed to notice my sighing. " Why are you sighing?" he finally asked. " Molla. I just felt bored with no one to talk to..." I sighed and looked to the front while walking. "Mian. I have something on my mind," he sincerely apologised. "Yah! You can always talk to me," I said to him. " Hey! Let's go to that ice parlour! They have your favourite there!" he pulled my arm and ran towards the ice parlour. *Sheesh! He always try to change the subject! Wonder what his problem was..*

 

So how's this chapter?

Boring ??

I'm out of ideas actually..hehe