Embarassed

Sweet Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L0O1VJjh_A

APINK - I Don't Know

============

YOUR POV

The next day, I walked to school with Yonghwa. On the way to school, I kept smiling and giggled to myself. Thinking of how coincidential me and Jonghyun were yesterday. "Yah,why are you smiling to yourself? Care to share it with me?" Yonghwa eyed me. "You won't believe what happened yesterday! Can you believe that I actually went home with the most popular guy in school?" I glanced at him. "Jong...hyun?" He furrowed his eyebrows. I nodded with a smile. I told him the incident of how I met Jonghyun on the way home yesterday. "So...he walked the same way as you..?" "Yup! He's soooo...handsome up close!!! It's like I would just melt seeing his face..." I closed my eyes,dreaming.

"Yong shii~you seemed to be in deep thoughts. Are you troubled?" I asked him.He shooked his head. "I have a favour to ask. Can you help me buy lollipop in that store,please?" I pleaded him with a cute face. He went into the store without hesitation and bought two lollipops. I the lollipop and linked arms with his. He seemed surprised though. " Yah! You don't like me linking arms with you is it?" I peered at him and giving a sulking face.

YONGHWA'S POV

When hearing that she went home with Jonghyun yesterday made me feel....kinda jealous somehow.... Seeing her so happy talking about Jonghyun really upsets me though... I don't like the feelings I have for her now.. But I want her to know that I like her more than a friend."Yong shii~you seemed to be in deep thoughts. Are you troubled?" She asked me. I was a bit startled and tried to look calm. I just shooked my head. Hearing her wanting lollipop and seeing her cute face, I can't help it but bought it for her. What surprised me is that, she linked her arms with mine. She..never linked arms with me before...  " Yah! You don't like me linking arms with you is it?" She peered at me and giving a sulking face. She let go and walked in front of me. "Yah~ is not that," I caught up with her.

"Then?" She raised her eyebrow. "Uh...I mean you never linked arms with me before..so..." Before I could finish my sentence, she cut me off. "Oh..you only want your girlfriend to be linking arms with you?" She asked and folded her arms. " It's not that. It just that I feel kinda uncomfortable...," I told her. "Oh....that's your reason..." she smiled and continued linking her arms to mine. "Then, we can do this almost everyday until you have a girlfriend. Is that ok?" She smiled beamingly at me and her lollipop. I smiled warmly at her and feel warm and comfortable with her by my side.

 

YOUR POV

Upon arriving to school, I saw SHINee seating in the garden. Each of them are doing their own stuff.

 Onew is eating his favourite food - CHICKEN.

Key is leaning on the nearest tree,having a quick nap.

Minho seemed to be sleeping next to Key.

Taemin is practicing his cool dance.

Jonghyun seemed to be doing his work.

The way he does his work really look charismatic. As soon as he finished, he stretched out his arms and looked over at my direction. I froze as I made eye contact with him. He waved at me and smiled. He...waved..at me...? I felt my heart beating and I tried to waved him back but...

"Yeobo~!" Sekyung called out to him with her cute voice. She waved at him back and pushed me to the side. I felt that I was just hit by a stone. I saw her approaching Jonghyun and hugged him. I never felt myself feel so humiliated!! I quickly pulled Yonghwa's sleeve and asked him to quickly get out from there. How I wished he waved at me instead of Sekyung...!

 

 

Heellooooo!!!

Great to be back!! Sorry for delaying the chapter.

Got lot of school activities going on.

So meanwhile, enjoy!