Abrupt

Sweet Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_500iqJggs0

CN Blue - Intuition

========

YOUR POV

Feeling embarassed, I quickly walked away from the scene with Yonghwa. "Yah! Wait up!" Yonghwa caught up with me. "Why are you walking so fast? The school bell haven't ring yet," Yonghwa panted and walked beside me. As soon as he said it, the school bell rang and I smirked to him, rushing to my class and left him behind. In the class, I rested my head on the table and looked out of the window. I could see that there were two birds cuddled on the tree. I sighed to see two loving birds. Wished it was me... Just then, my handphone beeped and I got a text from my dad. I opened the text and read....

From Loving Appa

Sweetie. Please come home straight away from school. I have something to discuss with you. Please don't daydream in class and pay attention in class. Appa loves u smiley

I smiled to see his text and replied to him. Ended with I love him too. I slowly sat upright and paid attention to the teacher. I kept thinking of what my dad wants to talk to me about...hmmm...

After school, I texted Yonghwa to inform him that I can't go home with him today as I need to rush home. As soon as I reached home, I saw a couple of shoes outside my house. I opened the gate and saw two guests seating on the chair with my dad. I approached my dad and sat beside him. The two guests looked at me with smiles on their face. "Appa,who are they?" I whispered to him. "Naeun, this is Mr Kim and Mrs Kim," he introduced me to them. I stood up and bowed to them and kindly introduced myself. "Mr Kim is my best friend since when I was little. We have something to discuss with you," he said with a serious tone. "What is it?" I asked. 

"I have been offered a  job at America for two years. I was wondering if...uh...," he stuttered. "If....? Appa, what is it?" I asked him. He seemed to have troubled to say something to me. Then Mrs Kim interrupted,"We hope you stay with us for the time being." "Stay...?" I was a little confused. "Naeun, I hope you agree with staying with them. I don't want you to stay by yourself in this house. We have no relatives to depend on. It's only for 2 years," he tried to explain to me. I looked over to Mr and Mrs Kim who were smiling kindly at me.

That night, I kept thinking of the situation in my room. I can't believe my dad will be leaving me for 2 years and I will be moving out to a stranger's house in the next few days. During the discussion, I just agreed to stay with my dad's best friend's house for the time being to make him feel assured.

After a while thinking, I slumped myself on the bed and listened to my music to stop thinking of that situation and after a while, I was fast asleep.

 

Hey guys! I was thinking of creating a new story...maybe casting the INFINITE group/B1A4 group/Teen Top....

What do you think??