Lucky "Incident" =3

Sweet Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSEgsIOL10s

F(x) ft SHINee - Lollipop

============

At the ice parlour, we ordered our favourite ice cream flavour. After we ordered, we went to the empty table and sat down on the chairs. I scooped my chocolate ice cream with nuts and put it inside my mouth. It's been long since I ate ice cream! Yonghwa slowly scooped it and ate his while looking at the window. "Yong shii~ what's wrong? You seemed a bit down these days.." I asked him. He looked over to me and shooked his head and lightly smiled. "Yong shii~ Don't you feel lonely staying alone in the house? I mean..you have a big house ," I asked him. "Sometimes. But I already get used to it. Wae? You want to stay in my house?" He narrowed his eyebrows and smiled to me. "Bwo?! Who says?!" I snorted and avoided eye contact with him. "And why are your face red?" He poked my cheeks and laughed at me. I felt my cheeks and it was hot! It was silly of me asking him!! I tried to calm myself down.

After calming myself down, I continued eating my ice cream silently and avoided his eye contact. After a while, he break the silence. "Yah. Why are you so quiet?" He asked me. I just kept silence and ignored him. "Are you angry about just now? I was just teasing you," he casually said. "I'm not angry. See. I'm smiling," I sarcastically smiled. " Yah. I know that is not your sincere smile. I'm sorry, ok? I was just joking with you. Please forgive me," he pouted and gave me his puppy eyes. The way he gave away his puppy look..really melts my heart. " Ok..ok. I'll forgive you. Promise me that you don't ever tease me like that," I told him. "But teasing you is so much fun! I can see..." he stopped talking as soon as he saw my glares. "Ok..Ok! I'll stop teasing you," he surrendered. "Promise?" I held out my pinky finger. "Promise," Yonghwa linked his pinky finger to mine.

After that, we went our separate ways and waved each other goodbye. I skipped while on my lollipop and humming on F(x) ft. SHINee - Lollipop. As I was humming and my lollipop, I accidentally bumped on someone. The guy and I fell on the ground. I rubbed my forehead and moaned in pain. I looked over to the guy that I bumped into. His back and his hair seemed familiar. As he got up and turned around, my eyes widened in surprise! It's...Bling-Bling...JONGHYUN!! I froze to see him. He looked more handsome up-close...

"Hey,you okay?" He asked,concerned. I tried to answer his question but nothing came out. He held out his hand to offer his help of getting me up from the ground. I slowly reached his hand and slowly got up. "Hey,you okay? Sorry that I bumped into you," he apologised. "Uh..It's okay. It's partly my...fault anyways...I'm sorry too," I apologised. "You going home?" He asked. I nodded and and secretly looked at him. "You walking this way too?" He once again asked. I nodded again as I began to walk. He walked beside me and I could myself flustered with him walking side by side. We did not say anything as we walked. When I reached my house, I bowed to him and said goodbye to him. He smiled charmingly and waved goodbye to me. His smile really killed me~! I can't believe I walked home with the most popular guy in school!!! I opened my door to my room and slumped myself on the bed. I smiled to myself about today's incident. 

 

Hey guys!! How have you been??

Have you heard about B1A4 Debut MV??

It's TRIPLE A.W.E.S.O.M.E!! My Favourite guy in the group is Jin Young!!! <3

Here's the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NamQ0FuCOks