Popularity

Sweet Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl_Bs3nJj6A

"Look!!! SHINee!!!" one of the girls pointed to the door. Without hesitation, everyone including myself rushed to where SHINee is and admired them. They are all so cool and handsome. It was as if they were brought by heaven. I clasped my hands together and brought them to my chest and admired their looks.

 

Lee Jinki/Onew - He is the leader of the group and from the way you look at him, he is a kind-hearted guy. But one thing for sure he likes to eat chicken. Because whenever you see him, there would always a box of chicken beside him.

Kim Kibum/Key - almighty,cool and is among the fashionable among s. 

Lee Taemin -  maknae of the group. His specialty is acting cute!! 

Choi Minho - Flaming Charisma! Every girls would fall for him when he smiles.

Last but not least...

Kim Jonghyun - Bling-Bling and Kingka of the school. Adores and well-liked by girls in school and even outside school. 

 

All 5 of them really shines. But which attracts me the most..is Jonghyun...I don't why..but he...has this kind of feeling that gives you the mysterious feeling...especially the way he smiles and look at people. But what upsets me the most is....

"Yeobo...want to eat lunch together today?" Sekyung ran towards him and hugged his right arm. He nodded and smiled at her passionately which gave me and the other girls feel jealous towards their intimacy.

Well, this is Shin SeKyung. The most beautiful and popular girl in school. She's the Queenka of  the school. Her friends - Jessica and Sunny. Unfortunately, she's Jonghyun's girlfriend which gives me the disadvantage of going near to Jonghyun.

 

Jessica

Sunny

 

 

Well! Annyeong!!!

How do you find this story?

Okay? Do give your feedbacks and subscribe ^^