SWOONED!

Sweet Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPPGDRQRIYg 

Every girls swooned by their awesome looks. SHINee walked past us and gave us their sweet smile. I was totally swooned when Jonghyun smiled at the girls. Just then, Yonghwa surprised me from the back. Yonghwa beamed me a smile as he was glad to see me. "Why do you have to surprised me like that?" I asked him. " 'Cos it's fun to see your shocking face," he casually said and pinched my cheeks. "Oww! It's hurt!" I pouted and rubbed my painful cheeks. "What are you busily looking at?" he asked. I pointed to the SHINee guys and smiled happily.

"Not them..again..." he sighed. " Wae? They're handsome...and they look cool...unlike somebody..." I said jokingly. "Hey...I am really hurt by your words.." he pouted. " I am just joking! Don't take it so seriously!" I lightly punched his arm.

DiingDoongDingDongggg!

"Gaja! Let's head to class before we get detention!" I pulled his hand and hurriedly to our class. During class, I kept thinking of Jonghyun,not focusing on what the teacher is teaching. I looked out of the classroom window and imagining Jonghyun but it didn't last long as I got caught by my teacher. He banged his table and I was stunned and quickly diverted my attention to the whiteboard,pretending to take notes.

After the class ended, it was lunch time. Yonghwa and I went to our usual table and ate our lunch. Not along, most of the girls squealed to see SHINee strolling in to the cafeteria. My face lit up to see them. Jonghyun caught my eyes looking at him,he lightly smiled and walked past my table. My face became red and hot. I was so happy inside and squealed softly. "Did you see him smiling at me??" I excitedly asked him. He lightly nodded and ate his lunch. His face doesn't look too happy.

"Hey,you okay?" I politely asked him. He slightly smiled and continued eating. "Your face tells me you have a problem. C'mon, you can tell me. What best friends are for right?" I looked at him,trying to figure out his problem. "What are you looking at? Is there something on my face?" "Since you are not telling me, I might as well searching your problems on your face," "Aigooo! There's nothing wrong," he pinched my cheeks. " Oww! Why do you like to pinch my cheeks? My cheeks is not for you to pinch you know!" I rubbed my cheeks. " Your face is so cute! Can't help pinching your cheeks! Hahahaha!" he laughed. I pouted and started to eat my lunch. Yonghwa...next time I really goona get revenge for pinching my cheeks! Hmph!

 

Finally updated!

Thank u  for subscribing! =]