Transferred

Sweet Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypit0NcNV-8

Park Bom - Don't Cry

===========

YOUR POV

The next day, I was feeling down after I heard that my dad will be flying off in a few days. After I ate my breakfast, I walked out of the door and saw Yonghwa waiting for me, sitting on the swing outside my house. I lightly smiled to him and gave him a signal to 'lets go'. He jumped off from the swing and walked with me to school. Along the way, I just kept quiet and kept sighing. Yonghwa seemed to notice my sadness and peered at me with his concern look. "Naeun, what's the matter?" he asked. "I just feel tired, that's all," I tried to smile at him and continued to walk but he knew something is wrong with me. "Yah,I know you very well. I know something is not right," he softly grabbed my arm and I stopped my tracks. I don't know why but I felt like my tears is going to fall. I need to control my feelings. I do not want Yonghwa to see this weak side of me. 

YONGHWA'S POV

Upon arriving to Naeun's house, I sat on a swing outside her house and patiently waited for her. I had planned to take her out this weekend to the theme park. I already booked the tickets. I could imagine how happy she was when she saw the surprise later. I proudly smiled to myself abd put the tickets inside my pocket. As soon as she got out from her house, I saw her sad expression but she tried to smile to cover up her sadness. I jumped off from the swing and walked side by side with her. I grabbed her arm and went to ask her about her sad expression. I could tell that she was about to cry but she tried to held her tears from falling down. She hesistantly told me that her dad will be flying off overseas for two years this weekend. The day that I will be asking her out. She burst into tears and cried on my chest. I was stunned about her dad. I slowly hugged her and comforted her. "It's okay. Cry your heart out," I softly patted her head.

 

YOUR POV

I couldn't held back my tears. I cried on his chest. The way he hugged me really comforted me. 

During in class,

I kept thinking of how my life would change in the next few days. Suddenly there's a squeal in the room. I diverted my attention to the front of the class. I widened my eyes in shock to see Jonghyun in my class. "Class, we have another student who will be studying with us. As you all know, this is Jonghyun. He wanted to change his former module to this module. I hope you girls will not be distracted by his presence. Arasoh?" the teacher told us. Everybody pretended to agree and the teacher directed Jonghyun beside my seat. He approached his seat and smiled earnestly at me. I gulped and my heart quickly melted. Can't believe Jonghyun will be the same class as me!!! During the lesson, my eyes dreamingly looked at him. The way he concentrated in class really JJANG! 

 

I wanna thank KailingChan & Almighty_Xuan for the poster! Credits to them! yes