Airport

Sweet Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMZVptJxu94&NR=1

 

박정민(Park jung min)[SS501]-눈물이 흐를 만큼....(Like Tears Are Falling)

===========

YOUR POV

Feeling sad of my dad leaving Korea in a few minutes time. I hugged my dad's arm and rested my head on his shoulder and seated closely to him. He my hair and rested his head on top of my head. "Don't be sad,sweetie. Appa will be home in 2 years time," My dad reassuared me. "I'll miss you especially your home-made cooking,appa," I told him sadly. A few minutes later, the Kim family arrived and we politely greeted them. "Thank you for coming, Joong-ah," My dad hugged and patted his back. "What best friends are for right?" he patted back. "Gary-ah, Naeun, let me introduce my youngest son, Kevin," he introduced him to us. "Nice to meet you,Kevin. You looked a lot like your mom," My dad praised him. "Where's your other son?" My dad asked. "Oh, he might be a little late. He should be here in a few minutes," Mrs Kim told us.

I looked at my watch and looked around the airport. Where is Yonghwa? Appa will be flying off soon... I bit my lip and feeling worried about Yonghwa's lateness. My dad was happily talking with Mr & Mrs Kim while Kevin was busily playing his PSP. After a few minutes, my dad was called in. "It's time," My dad looked at me,having mixed feelings of sadness and happiness. Not long, there is a shout from behind. "Mr Jin! Wait up!" All of us look behind and saw two guys running towards my dad. I widened my eyes to see that particular guy. "Jonghyun! Good timing! Mr Jin was about to board the plane," Mr Kim smiled widely. "Mr Jin,mianhae. Got caught in the traffic jam. I bought a little present for you. Here's a neck-pillow for your neck to be rested on," he gave to my dad. " Thank you," My dad smiled.

"Why are you late?!" I whispered to Yonghwa. "Sorry,traffic jam..." Yonghwa explained. "Ajusshi,here's a little gift. It's a digital watch. I heard that your old watch is broken so I bought you a new one. Sorry for the delay," he apologised. My dad received it earnestly and thanked him for the wonderful present. "Last call for the flight to America." " I better hurry. Thanx for coming and the wonderful gift. Naeun,please take care of yourself. I'm going to miss you," My dad caressed my cheeks. "Appa,please be careful and don't over work yourself. Remember to call me everytime," I told him. He just nodded and smiled. He bid us farewell and walked off.

"Appa!" I called out to him. He turned his back and I rushed to him and gave him a hug. Tears started to roll to my cheeks. "Appa, I am going to miss you a lot...." I cried and hugged him tightly. "Don't worry,I'm going to call you everyday," He slowly let go of my hug and looked at me with his soft eyes. "Stop crying. You will ruin your pretty face. Smile okay?" He assured me. I wiped my tears and slowly smiled at him. "Joong-ah! Don't worry! We'll take good care of her," Mr Kim reassured my dad. "I love you," my dad kissed my forehead. "I love you too," I bid him farewell. Appa, please be careful. I don't know why...but I have a weird feeling about seeing you off...

 

Finally updated! Been pretty busy lately! =D