Chapter Seven

The Strange But Lovely Demon

 

 

 

 

"Ms. Jung, I'm putting my hopes on you. I'm sure that you'll be of use to us.."

 

Krystal was walking in the hallways, on her way to the classroom when suddenly, a teacher stopped her. Although she isn't one of her teachers, she thinks she hears students that pass by calling him by the name of "Mr. Kim". There, she was suddenly informed of some TV show that was going to be filmed here.

 

"What do you mean I'm going to be of use to you?" she asked, raising her eyebrow "....you, a teacher, trying to take advantage of a student." she said, crossing her arms

 

By now, started to feel intimidated by the young girl staring in front of him. "D-don't put it that way...." he said, cold sweat was starting to form on him "....being of use to someone or something is a natural duty you'll have to do when you go out into society and--"

 

"I do want to be useful for something and to be of help to other people." Krystal said in all honesty, cutting Mr. Kim off "....but I want to decide what that 'something' is before getting into it myself." she simply said, before walking away leaving a dumbfounded Mr. Kim

 

"She really is such a difficult child." he muttured angrily in disbelief

 


 

As soon as Krystal stepped inside the classroom and put her bag down on her seat, she turned around only to find a group of girls in front of her with Jiyoung in the middle, smiling. Krystal knew that something was up but she just patiently waited for what they were going to say next.

 

"We had a talk between ourselves on our way home yesterday about the chorale contest and we were just wondering, why don't you just drop out of it Krystal?" Jiyoung sneered however Krystal continued to stare at them "To be honest, it's quite troublesome that our class has divided into two like this." she continued ".....aren't you the reason for it? Almost all of the guys also agree say that all of this is a pain."

 

A guy turned around, hearing the conversation. "Huh? We've never--"

 

But he was cut off by Jiyoung's words. "And all of the girls have decided on this unanimously."

 

Suzy just tilted her head a bit after hearing Jiyoung's words but after a few seconds, she just thought that she had heard wrong while Jieun heard it clearly and she was about to say something to contradict Jiyoung's words but then before she could even speak, Jiyoung spoke again.

 

"That's right, just don't go to school on the day of the contest and you don't have to attend practice either." Jiyoung smirked "Just disappear from everyone!" she exclaimed

 

It took Krystal only a few seconds before she could reply. "I cannot take on that suggestion." she sighed "This is for myself and for everyone else's." she said with determination

 

As angry as she was by Krystal's words, Jiyoung was about to answer back but then the teacher suddenly came in which made all of them have no choice but to return to their seats.

 

Unknown to all of them, a girl was just watching the scene from afar with dark eyes. "Jeez Jiyoung, you're so helpless. Those people from the TV station are coming all this way to cover our event too." she chuckled darkly "We have to.....turn Jung Krystal into an angel...."

 


 

"Sulli, are you serious? Jiyoung exclaimed in disbelief "To not call her demon Krystal when she deserves it and worse, to get along with her?! Are you out of your mind?!"

 

It was their first breaktime now and Sulli had called Jiyoung and some other girls, whom she thought must hate Krystal, to go to somewhere quiet where they could talk.

 

As Sulli played with the seven-sided star shaped necklace that she was wearing, she turned around. "You can't talk badly about others Jiyoung." she said as she turned around "I can't stand people like you, looking bad in front of others because the one who is truly bad is Jung Krystal!" she exclaimed as she crossed her arms "This year's chorale competition.....will be broadcasted on a TV program, just like Mr. Choi had told me a while ago....." she smirked

 

".....we'll show to the school and of course to the nation, how open our hearts are....." she said as she slowly took the necklace that she was wearing, bringing it up to her eye level ".....someone who shows off, is violent and lashes at people.......someone who is obviously going to be alone.......we're the ones who are going to save a girl like that!" she smiled ".....and then the emotionally-touched Jung Krystal will sing with us and be grateful.....thanking us for being her friends."

 

Sulli then turned around to face Jiyoung "....now who would look like the kinder person? Which side will be more liked by the public who sees this?"

 

Jiyoung was speechless at first. Her mind was blank, she didn't know what to do but finally, she spoke up. "Sulli, that girl will never thank us and--"

 

"Don't worry!" Sulli smiled again, cutting Jiyoung off "Jung Krystal is going to cling onto us....after becoming a loner...." she chuckled as she took off the seven-sided star from it's chain

 


 

Krystal sat down on her seat and found something familiar inside her desk. As she took a closer look and picked it up, her eyes widened in shock upon realizing that it was the chain of her necklace. She turned around to look at Sulli who was near her table, laughing with her friends.

 

"Choi Sulli!" she called out and Sulli immediately turned around "....did you leave this here?" she asked, showing the chain to Sulli

 

"Ahhh, yes!" Sulli nodded "I heard that it was yours so I returned it as soon as possible." she smiled

 

Krystal looked at her in confusion, tilting her head a bit to the left. "The chain is here.....but....where's the star....?"

 

"Really?! It was there when I returned it!!" Sulli exclaimed in a louder tone, grabbing the attention of the people that were near them "....d-dit it fall off the chain!?"

 

Jiyoung quickly approached Sulli. "When I saw you returning it, the star was there." she exclaimed

 

"I'll look for it!" Sulli exclaimed "....it's my responsibility to look for it until it's found!"

 

Jiyoung nodded her head. "I'll help as well. Let's look for it together!" she said

 

Krystal just stared at the scene in front of her with widened eyes but after a few seconds, she frowned as Sulli, Jiyoung and some other girls she remembered that were at the karaoke last time started to frantically look for her star.

 

Clearly they're doing me a favor but.....Krystal thought, staring at what was happening in front of her.....just why do I not want to say the words "Thank You"?

 

"Hey Krystal," Suzy, who was just as confused as Krystal, said as she approached her ".......Sulli had gone out to look in the rain..." she said, pointing to the window outside where Sulli was holding an umbrella

 

Krystal bowed her head down. "I'll go stop her." she said as she quickly walked outside of the classroom

 

"Wait, I'll go with you!" Suzy exclaimed as she quickly followed Krystal out the door

 

All this time, Jieun felt that something was incredibly wrong with her surroundings. Why would Jiyoung and Sulli, who obviously hate Krystal, want to help her? As Suzy and Krystal left the classroom, she turned around to look at Jiyoung's direction and found her smirking.

 

She noticed that Jiyoung brought out a notebook that came from the inside of Krystal's desk when she approached it. "Hey guys, look!" she exclaimed grabbing the attention of everyone in the classroom "We found this while looking for Krystal's star inside her desk!"

 

"What's that?" another girl asked as she walked closer to the notebook "....isn't this our choir pamphlet? And isn't this Krystal's handwriting?" she exclaimed "Whaaa!! It says "List of Worthless People"."

 

Jiyoung then opened it. "Wow, some pretty interesting stuff in here that all of you might want to read. Let me read them to you." she smiled "My classmates, they're so bad at what they do, it's so hard to believe that they're trying so hard for this when they could never really do it." she smirked "They are all tonedeaf and idiots who couldn't even read the english lyrics properly without stopping or stuttering every few seconds." she continued "Lee Jieun. It pisses me off seeing her show off just because she can play some instruments a little bit."

 

Jieun's jaw dropped as her eyes widened in disbelief.

 

Jiyoung just smirked. "Hey, check if anything else is in there. Let's look at Krystal's backpack, take it all out." she said as a group of girls started to drop the contents of Krystal's bag "Oh, something fell out." she exclaimed as she bent down to take a closer look at it. She picked it up and brought it up to show it to everyone present in the room. "Why if it isn't the star that everyone's been looking so hard for."

 

"This pamphlet as well, came out of Krystal's desk right?!" another girl exclaimed

 

Jiyoung then turned to face Jieun with a sympathetic look on her face. "You shouldn't look so surprised Jieun. You're probably the person in here who seems hurt the most. You should start looking at the truth and--"

 

"You guys try way too hard." Jieun said, quickly cutting Jiyoung off

 

Jiyoung's eyes widened in shock. "What are you talk--"

 

Jieun rolled her eyes before cutting Jiyoung off again. "You're forgetting one thing Kang Jiyoung and it's the very reason why most of you hate her." she said, slowly shaking her head in disappointment "....and that's the fact that Jung Krystal says whatever she wants to say directly to people with honest feelings." she smirked

 

Everyone in the classroom stayed speechless by Jieun's words. They never would have expected that a shy girl like her would ever say those words, so bravely as if she were just having a normal conversation while drinking a cup of tea.

 

"You're being deceived by Krystal, Jieun! Just look at all the proof!" Jiyoung exclaimed.

 

Jieun rolled her eyes. "Anyone can copy her handwriting."

 

"Then how do you explain this star that we found on her bag?!" she said in a much louder tone

 

"She could have dropped it there unknowingly or....." Jieun said, turning to glare at Jiyoung ".....someone could have put it there secretly."

 

Jiyoung's eye twitched in irritation.

 

"Hey....." one of the guys said "....I think Jieun's right."

 

Another guy nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we all know how Jung Krystal says things in front of our faces."

 

"I think someone framed her." another guy said

 

Sooner or later, much to Jiyoung's frustration, it seemed like everyone in the classroom was okay, as if nothing happened before. They all started to think that maybe, just maybe, Jung Krystal didn't do any of the things that some of the girls were accusing her of.

 

This of course, angered her very much. "WE DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH YET RIGHT?! THEN FOLLOW ME, WE'LL ASK HER DIRECTLY!" she shouted as she walked out of the classroom, holding the star in her hand

 


 

"Choi Sulli!" Krystal exclaimed, loud enough for Sulli to hear, as she walked closer to her in the rain with Suzy following behind her "...it's fine now so stop searching. It's fine, you don't have to find it."

 

Sulli turned around to face the young Jung "No, I have to find it!" she said, shaking her head ".....it's something that's really important to you and I should have given it to you directly." she said as she continued to search

 

Krystal just sighed. "Stop searching! It's bothering me!"

 

"Doesn't that star matter to you?" Sulli asked, turning around to face Krystal again "....it must be. It looks really really expensive, too expensive even for the likes of the students of this school from what I've observed so it must be important to you right?" she asked

 

It took Krystal a few seconds before she could answer. "That star.....my eonnie gave it to me two years ago and....I've never taken it off as I wore it, until it was taken away from me."

 

"What?!" Sulli gasped "....after losing something so important, how can you make such a face?! It's ridiculous!!" she exclaimed as she then turned to face Suzy who was right beside Krystal "....right Suzy? Isn't it weird that she's--"

 

"Why.....do you talk as if Krystal had lost the cross?" Suzy quickly cut her off "....could it be that....you're only pretending to search for the star?"

 

Krystal only stood silent while Sulli's eyes widened in shock. "I j-just think th-that Jung Krystal is w-weird for n-not caring about wh-what someone else has gi-given her. I-I was s-searching h-hard because we're f-friends...!!" she exclaimed nervously

 

"You're not a friend." Krystal suddenly said making Sulli's and Suzy's gazes shift on her

 

Silence enfulfed their surroundings for a moment. Only the pitter-patter of the rain could be heard before Sulli finally broke the ice. "Wh....what was that just now....?" she asked while Krystal only stared at her "Sorry but I just heard something unbelievable." she smiled "Would you mind saying that again?"

 

"You're not a friend." Krystal said, giving Sulli a sympathetic look

 

"Wh-what?" Sulli asked again but after a few seconds of silence with Krystal not answering, her eyes turned dark "How can you say something like that?! What about my kindness?!" she cried as she gave a nasty glare to the young Jung "WHY DO YOU GET TO DECIDE WHETHER WE'D BE FRIENDS OR  NOT?! WHY DO I HAVE TO FEEL REJECTED BY YOU?!"

 

"Sulli, stop--" Suzy said but was cut off

 

"That girl has no common sense!! I don't know if it's because she doesn't like me or what but doesn't being friends mean that you socialize even with the people you dislike?! I'm trying really hard to do that you know!!" Sulli screamed

 

Again, only the pitter-patter of the rain could be heard before Krystal walked closer to Sulli until she was only a few feet away from her. Suddenly, the young Jung bowed down surprising both Sulli and Suzy. "I'm sorry." she said, bowing ninety degrees "....for not acepting your kindness."

 


 

How nice it would be if everyone could just get along with one another. To trust one another.

 

How nice it would be if I were a person capable of thinking and believing in such thoughts.

 

But sadly,I'm not.

 


 

"And for acting ugly, I'm sorry." she bowed again before slowly straightening herself up "There's a person who has taught me to say things that I want to say without hurting someone's feelings, in a lovely way." she said as she looked at Suzy "....but...." she said before turning back to Sulli ".....everytime you show me your kindness.....you look twisted to me."

 

It was then that Sulli's heart dropped.

 

"I might have said some offensive things...." Krystal continued "....showing that I don't need your kindness, it might be crossing the line as well but....but that's how I feel." she paused as she noticed that Sulli bowed her head "Sulli....?"

 

"You know you're overdoing it?" Sulli scoffed in a low tone "....you're ridiculous." she said as she lifted her head to face Krystal "Feelings are hurt! If it were me, I would never do such a thing because you're hated afterwards!!" she said in a loud tone "But you're okay with that?! You act like that because you're okay with it?!"

 

"Sulli, Krystal doesn't want to be hated." Suzy blurted out, trying to calm Sulli down

 

"You don't care if I hate you or do you have no feelings?!" Sulli continued, this time in a much louder tone "I now understand why Jiyoung calls you demon Krystal! Someone who doesn't fear other people's hatred....someone like that CAN ONLY BE CALLED A DEMON!"

 

"SULLI!" Suzy scolded

 

"Suzy, stay out of this!" Sulli hissed

 

"I'm scared of being hated....." Krystal suddenly said, making Suzy's and Sulli's attention shift back to her ".....but.....because I didn't close my eyes, I was able to feel....happiness so great that I could have cried....." she said as she lifted her head to face Sulli "....because I'm a demon, I cannot simply choose only one side out of whim."

 

Sulli's teeth gritted in anger but then it suddenly turned into a smile. "Then say it again, that way, I'll be relieved as well. Say it clearly like a demon, Jung Krystal, are you my friend?"

 

Krystal only stared at Sulli and sighed. "You are not a friend."

 

Sulli smirked in victory.

 

It was then that Suzy felt that something was very wrong. She didn't like where things were going one bit and she felt as if this wasn't over yet. She looked at Sulli's eyes and noticed that they were looking not at her, not at Krystal, but what was behind them. As she turned around, she was horrified to see all of her classmates standing behind them with their umbrellas and faces filled with shock.

 

"Oh no...." she muttured

 

"See, did you hear that guys?!" Jiyoung asked, turning back to look at her classmates "....Jung Krystal is that kind of person! Even to Choi Sulli who was so kind to her!! She acts like that! Demon Krystal!!"

 

Suzy then turned to look at Krystal and her jaw dropped when she saw that her facial expression hasn't changed. "K-Krystal, did you notice....?!"

 

Krystal only stayed silent.

 

"See that everyone?! Right?!" Jiyoung asked again

 

Slowly, some of the people started to nod their heads as unclear whispers started to be heard. Most of them were looking at Krystal in shock while some looked at her in disappointment and disgust.

 

"It's fine now, stop it guys." Sulli smiled as she waved her hands "I now understand that whatever I do, Jung Krystal is not going to be friends with me. We can't become friends with me only trying right? I'm going to stop caring." she said as she slowly walked away from her spot to join her classmates when she suddenly stopped in her tracks ".....oh and about the chorale competition......let's participate in separate groups. Take the people you like Krystal and get out." she said after finally walking away

 

"Sulli wait!" Jiyoung exclaimed as she ran after her but then she stopped as she turned around and glared at Krystal. She brought up the star that she had been holding. "This was at my desk all along, just why did I trouble myself to find this?!" she screamed as she threw the star in the sewer

 

"AHHH!!" Suzy exclaimed as she ran to the sewer "There's a problem, it got washed away! Where does this sewer lead to?! If we don't hurry, it will end up in the river!!" she exclaimed, panicking

 

"It's fine Suzy." Krystal suddenly said

 

Suzy then turned to Krystal. "Fine?! Why aren't you even mad?!" she exclaimed in disbelief

 

Krystal just sighed. "I can't get mad even if I want to with you getting mad....."

 

Suzy looked at Krystal for a few seconds with a soft heart before standing up, sighing as she gave Krystal a sympathetic look.

 


 

"Aigoo....what should we do now?" Suzy sighed as she started drying her hair with her towel

 

Krystal, Suzy and Jieun were now the only ones in the girls' locker room in the gym. Since Krystal and Suzy didn't bring an umbrella with them before they went out, due to the fact that they couldn't even find one, well Suzy couldn't and Krystal didn't really care since she wanted Sulli to stop as soon as possible, they were now very much wet. They decided to change into their gym clothes too as Jieun decided to come with them and discuss things.

 

"Hey, I know! Let's take this opportunity to make our own band!!" Jieun said in excitement "....we can go for heavy metal and do a screamo version of the song that we were supposed to sing!! That's a good idea right?!" she said as she looked up "It'd look cool if we all wore black too!"

 

An awkward silence suddenly filled the room.

 

"Ahahaha.....nevermind...." Jieun said, bowing her head in embarrassment

 

"I'll talk about it tomorrow." Krystal said as she continued to dry herself "Choi Sulli and the chorale competition are two different things. Everyone suffering because of us is a different story."

 

"Then you want to do it with the class?" Jieun asked

 

Krystal nodded. "Yes."

 

"But will you be okay Krystal?" Suzy asked

 

Krystal just turned to face Suzy. "I feel a lot better after a certain someone got mad." she said, which made Suzy's heart soften as she smiled "Sorry but I'll go on ahead. I have to dry my clothes."

 

"Hey Krystal take this!" Jieun said as she handed Krystal an umbrella "...and good luck!" she smiled

 

Krystal, in return, gave a sincere smile to her two friends.

 


 

I still have hope left in my heart. Hope for the day that Choi Sulli and I will finally understand each other.

 

Right now, it may seem difficult but I believe that that day will come.

 

Even if we aren't friends now, I know that whatever the relationship that we'll have someday will be at least something important.

 

I'll believe.

 

Suzy and Jieun said that they'd believe in me.

 

The me that they believe in, believes in the me that can change something.

 


 

Walking down the streets in the rain, Krystal suddenly stopped at her tracks when she noticed something familiar. Slowly, she bent down to have a look at the bars of the sewer that was on the sidewalk next to her.

 

"Just as I thought...." she mumbled to herself

 

Carefully, she reached out and grabbed her seven-sided star that was beside the bars. As she looked at it closer, she sighed in relief upon realizing that the most important item in the world to her wasn't gone anymore.

 

"Eonnie, this is a sign that the necklace you gave to me came back." she smiled as she looked up at the sky "I just know that you're still alive. I can feel it."

 


 

"Wow! They're recording a TV show in our school!" a student exclaimed in excitement, pointing to the crew to show her friends

 

"Hey, I know that show!" her friend exclaimed

 

Mr. Choi smiled in delight when he saw the crew there, ready to set things up. "The chorale competition will begin soon Mr. Kim. It's finally starting." he said as the both of them approached the TV crew

 

As they said their greetings, the one who was holding the microphone, who seemed to be the host of the show, said "Then shall we interview the competitors? Who is your representative?" he asked

 

"This girl right here." Mr. Choi smiled as he motioned over to Sulli, who was indeed right beside him, smiling in delight

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Sulli smiled, bowing ninety degrees before straightening herself up "I'm Choi Sulli, the representative and conductor of my class."

 


 

Compared to yesterday, the weather's nice and it's sunny. I found the item that I have lost and when I go to school, I can see my dear friends.

 

I now understand what it means to understand one another. I understand that I can change things if I don't give up so I can charge at it like what I've been doing.

 

It goes for her as well. Even if it didn't work yesterday, today may be different.

 

Yes, up until now, I have been passive regarding my situation with Choi Sulli.

 


 

Krystal was panting when she finally arrived in Gwangju High School grounds because of much running. She definitely did not want to waste any more time and she knew what she had to do. It was then that she realized that there was a TV crew just a few yards away from her and there was a guy holding a microphone, on what seemed to be like he was interviewing Sulli.

 

Who is that guy? Krystal thought in confusion, tilting her head a bit as she started coughing Oh my goodness, I ran too much.

 

"Who is the leader of your class?" the interviewer asked

 

"I'm the leader and conductor, Choi Sulli!" Sulli quickly answered, smiling in delight, making Krystal raise an eyebrow in confusion "Well, you see, I'm taking the place of someone else." she continued

 

"Oh, you mean like a substitute?" the interviewer asked

 

Sulli nodded cheerfully. "Yes, there was originally a different leader." she paused as she brought her index finger onto her chin "....but....Krystal, the leader, she doesn't like me. She's always by herself in her class and she began leading on her own wishes so I tried to stop her and---"

 

But before the Sulli was able to continue, she suddenly felt someone shake her, in a light and playful manner. She looked up and her jaw dropped in surprise only to find who had done it and it was none other than Jung Krystal. "That's not it Choi Sulli!" Krystal exclaimed

 

"KRYSTAL!" Sulli gasped in surprise

 

"Wow, what a beauty...." the interviewer mumbled to himself as the other people in the TV crew looked at Krystal in admiration due to her looks

 

"I was forced to lead at first but now, I'm trying my best." Krystal continued

 

"B-but until I came, the class was a mess...."

 

"That's right."

 

"See! And plus, you said you didn't like me!"

 

"I have never said such a thing."

 

"You said that I wasn't your friend!"

 

"Can we just be something other than friends?"

 

The atmosphere then suddenly became awkward due to Krystal'swords  but as usual, the young Jung was too dense to realize that her words could quite possibly mean something else, maybe not to her, but to others.

 

"Wh-what?" Sulli asked nervously

 

"Yeah, like comrades, ah but that sounds weird. Schoolmates? No, that also sounds weird." Krystal said, shaking her head "Anyway, let's try a completely different way of thinking." she paused before continuing "Bad friends. How does that sound?"

 

An awkward silence suddenly engulfed them.

 

"B-bad...?! We aren't supposed to be bad friends...!!" Sulli exclaimed in disbelief

 

"Hmmmm? We won't know what it would be like until we try."

 

"Wh-why do I have to do something like that?! Perhaps you have an alterior motive?!"

 

Krystal only smiled in sincerity as she looked at Sulli's eyes. "I think that not having any relationship is the loneliest thing in the world. It's fine if you don't like me and I think it's amazing that I can change your mind." she paused before continuing "Because fate has brought us together, don't you think that we're close?"

 

Sulli's eyes only widened in shock.

 

"If you think about it like that, we already have a lot of feelings for each other. It's a waste to end it like this so let's start a new relationship." she smiled again

 

Sulli's jaw dropped. "Y-you're really weird you know?!"

 

"I'm serious!" Krystal exclaimed with honest feelings

 

The camera was filming the whole scene that was happening in front of them. Suzy and Jieun were also near the scene as they watched the event that was happening in disbelief.

 

Suzy slowly shook her head. "Jeez, that girl really, what she says is honest and real but....but....."

 

"But she continues to make the people who don't really know her misunderstand her?" Jieun finished for her, smiling

 

Suzy just giggled. "I guess you're right. There's just no stopping her."

 


 

"Hey guys, a guy from the show is going to record out class practicing!" Sulli exclaimed as soon as she walked inside the classroom, making everyone's attention turn to her "Oh yeah, we'll practice separately with Krystal, Suzy and Jieun apart from us." she sighed

 

Jiyoung's eyes widened as she walked up to Sulli. "Wait, we still need Jieun's piano playing and--"

 

"Well there isn't really anything that we can do about it. After all, that isn't what "not being friends" is all about." Sulli continued, but this time in a louder tone, so that Krystal could hear her

 

It was then that Krystal finally stood up and walked to Sulli. She suddenly grabbed Sulli's arm, shocking her. "Come here, I have something to talk about. We're going to take this opportunity to split our stomachs open and spill everything out." she said as she looked at Sulli with an unintentional scary glare

 

"Your face was scary Krystal!" Jieun blurted out

 

"I was imitating you." Krystal replied as she started to drag Sulli out of the room

 

Jieun's head tilted in confusion. "I'm into hardcore rock, not horror!"

 

When Sulli and Krystal were finally outside, Sulli quickly got away from Krystal's grip as she started to walk away but our young heroine was not going to give up. It was at this time that the TV crew arrived as well. Sensing something up, they started to film the scene that was happening in front of them.

 

"Choi Sulli, wait!" she said as she followed her

 

"Don't talk to me as if there's something wrong with me! I'm different from you!" Sulli replied

 

"I know that."

 

"Liar! You think that my kindness is fake and you keep on making me look bad!" she screamed but then Krystal finally got a hold of her making her stop. Sulli knew that Krystal wasn't going to give up so she finally turned around and face her. "Jung Krystal, isn't everything unfair? You've got the attention of the most wanted guy in our high school and you've managed to become friends with the most popular girl in our year, Bae Suzy." Sulli bittely smiled

 

".....as for Suzy, you know how she's friendly to everyone right?" she continued "I've always admired her. She's pretty, nice, talented and she has good grades. She gets along with everyone too but then....when I tried befriending her.....well, she did give me a positive response but.....I have always felt that she was always so....distant...." she paused before continuing"....alwayst treating every person in the same way.....she was the most-liked person of our class and then you come alone and.....it's like you take away everything that I've always worked so hard for....." she said, looking down

 

Krystal gave Sulli a sympathetic look. It took her a few seconds before she could reply. "So you're the one who wrote on my pamphlet..."

 

Sulli looked at her with gritted teeth.

 

"You wrote about Jieun since you noticed that she was close with me but as for Suzy....you didn't.....you couldn't do it could you?" she asked as she finally looked at Sulli in the eyes ".....you were trying to be a nice person in front of Suzy that's why you.....you were so kind to me even if you didn't like me.....that's why it was so hard for you."

 

"TH-THAT--" Sulli exclaimed but was cut off

 

"If you don't like me then just say so." Krystal sighed "Regardless of what other people may think of you whether we fight or what not, it won't matter to them because....." she paused before continuing ".....we're bad friends."

 

It took Sulli a couple of seconds before she could answer. "D-don't....talk as if you know everything....." she said, clenching her fists "Fine, I won't hide it anymore." she said as she glared at Krystal "You didn't know right? Mr. Choi is planning on using you to advertise the school, to say that the school revived a bad student like you! Practicing without you is to also made you like a bad student! And then afterwards, we were going to let you sing on stage and I was going to look like a really nice person!" Sulli screamed

 

Krystal only stared at her. "You wanted to do something like that?" she asked, crossing her arms "....if it's like that, then I'll gladly accept."

 

 

 

 

 


 

Bonus gifs:

 

.tumblr_mecorn3Sli1r1zur6o1_500.gif

"You couldn't do it could you?"

 

 

Tumblr_mfe19venju1rafiquo4_250_large

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm the leader and the conductor, Choi Sulli."

 

 

"I guess you're right. There's just no stopping her."

 

 

Posted Image

"It'd look cool if we all wore black too!"

 

 

.