Confusion.

meeting you unexpectedly [hiatus]

 

 

“hi! I heard about you, so you are the adorable dara” bom said making dara smile confidently. Top on the other side kinda shocked and worried?

“so what are you guys doing here?”

“ah, top asked me to come here since im kinda down these days”

“down? Why?”

“well its about jobs, *sigh* I cant be like my father” she smiled warmly at dara, they became friends and not enemies. The thought on dara that bom could be a meanie is n longer there. Top was on dara’s side, well where could he be? On bom’s side? Well if he is to go there dara will surely  get jealous.

 

On the other side, jiyong went to Bom’s house but so  the maid instead.

“ahjuma, have you seen bom?”

“well honey, they went to the amusement park. You’re looking good in the television”

“really? Have you watched it?”

“yes, of course. Now go! I thought you’ll be with bom”

“ahmm,, yes I forgot, thanks ahjumma!”

 

Top and the two girls went for rides but since most of the seats are only occupied by two bom is the one left.

“hey. Do you wanna ride?” top asked

“ahh, its ok, consider this as a day off”

“but, you’ll be alone there”

“come on, dara is waiting I’ll wait on the bench ok?” she skip her way to the bench. Looking at her phone she was shocked that there are no messages coming from jiyong.

“hmpf, he doesn’t remember me huh?”

 

She looked at the ride where top and dara were having so much fun

“its nice to see couples like that, and im here, I guess I’ll be forever alone”

Then suddenly. A man covered her eyes.

“yah!! Who is this?”

“im you’re worst nightmare” *whispers*

“what? Who the hell are you?! I know karate!”

“ok ok” jiyong hugs her from behind. Making her look at her back, jiyong has his eyes closed and sweet smile while he hugs her. Bom was a bit mesmerized maybe? She holds his arms and smiled also then suddenly.

“yah!! Move!!” she said and spank his arms

“hey, aren’t you happy to see me?”

“no? why are you even here?” she said and stood up with crossed arms

“well, im sorry then”

“you haven’t text me for like hours? Cant you see that im being a loner here?”

“so you just missed me huh?” smirk

“what? No I don’t!”

“then why are you waiting for my text?” he said looking at her who is obviously blushing.

“ok, fine!” their cute argument was cut off when dara and top came. With a smile on her face she came to see both jiyong and bom.

“hey! Who do we got, here?”

“you already know me dara”

“yes, but why are you wearing a suit, this is an amusement park?”

“dara, nevermind him, you know his  a busy person” top said

“well at lease now we have a double date!”

“aniyo!!” bom shouted. With her hands waving no.

“why?” dara said like sensing something towards them.

“bom and I are just close friends, no more no less” jiyong said with a little bit of hesitation, bom was all silent and a bit uncomfortable, she feels something different between her and jiyong. Is it friends or lovers? Top was also a bit sad because he planned on being with bom for the day.

 

 The night was almost done, obviously dara was the only one happy that day. They were about to go home, but then they don’t know who’s coming with who, until they finally decides.

“top, you can take her home” top nodded and took dara’s hands while jiyong guided bom on her way to his car.

 

Bom’s Pov

What’s going on? This is so uncomfortable, really it is.

“hey ji” I want to ask him something but I don’t know what his response.

“yes? What is it?” he was focused more on the road or else we’ll die. I cant help but to look at him more, I cant help it, but I looked away quickly.

“uhmm, do you think, ah, never mind”

“what? Tell me, why is it about seunghyun?”

“hell no! why would it be about him?”

 “it seems like it” he looked at me with a joking smile

“yah!*spankhim* its not always about him, im not feeling anything special about him” I pouted and look at the window. Kinda like wanting his attention. But I guess he doesn’t notice it yet.

 

Jiyong’s Pov.

What does she want? She’s being silent again, yes I notice but I guess I need to stop being too caring about her. She doesn’t like me and her being paired with each other. Maybe we really are just friends. But I cant help it, I need to show her I really don’t care about our pairing.

“hey, wae you mad?” she didn’t respond

“hey, bom-ah”

“what? Just take me home already ok?”

 

She was ignoring me again, what does she want? Like cant she see someone over here is hurting? I feel like a fool now. Why is it so hard to fall for a girl like her? Why cant she just fall for me? We finally arrived at her place. She quickly went out of the car and went inside. Of course I wanted to follow her but when I was about to call her name she close the gate already. All I can do is look a her and sigh.

 

Jiyong left without a word hoping that things will get better the next day. Top also came to bom;s house he lives there now, things happens so fast. When he got home, she was asleep already, too tired maybe? He took his shoes off and went upstairs. He saw her room door quite open. He took a peek off her then entered. Isn’t she beautiful? He ask himself, he went on her bed and looked at her closely.

 

“my angel” he whispered and ran his hands through her hair.

 

Midnight. Both of them were sleeping. Top on the guest room and bom on her room. but suddenly.

“yah!! Make it stop!! Please!!” bom shouted, having nightmares about the accident

“I wont do it again!! Ahh! Im not gonna fall for him!!”

 

Top was awaken by her shouting and ran towards her room. as soon as he saw her a hug was all he can do.

“there, there, no one is going to hurt you”

Bom woke up, and saw herself on his arms. His eyes closed, her arms wrapped around her. It was warm and she felt secured. She cried at that moment and held him tight.

“I don’t know what to do. I kept ignoring him but now”

“who?” he said and looked at her

“it’s a secret I guess, I cant tell you yet”

“ok, I respect that, I think I can go now” he was about to leave but then

“hey, top?”

“yes?”

“can you? Can you at lease stay for a while?”  she said. Kinda pouting

“why?” he said turning to her again

‘I feel kinda, uhmm. Im scared actually, I want someone with me now, can you please accompany me? I mean like talk?” he smiled and got a chair next to her. She smiled also and the night went great. She kept on asking about things involving love. With this kind of moments something might happen.

 

---

im so sorry for not updating. i got so busy these days. T.T sorry again. but i will try my best to do better  for you guys :D thanks once again for reading and commenting. :)