our last meet?

meeting you unexpectedly [hiatus]

 

“goodnight TOP” she said and went to her room.

The day had come and both of them went to the said hospital.

“why is everyone ignoring you?” top said as both of them  pass through many people “I don’t know” they entered a room and saw top sleeping with many things injected on him.

“that’s you right?” he nods and look at her “go, and live so we can hang out more”

He smiled and laid on his body but nothing is working “focus top u can do it”

He tried once again and but still it wont work, he sat and looks frustrated

“look u can do this, if you wont do it then you cant touch my nose” he tried once again

“concentrate top you can do this” he laid once again and finally it worked. Bom was smiling and is really happy for him but her color starts to fade.

“what’s going on with me?” she said as she looks at top and back to her arms. The doctors started coming as top opens his eyes and his family started hugging him.

“seunghyun you’re alive thank goodness” his mother said with tears. Bom was looking at them and thinking why don’t they recognize her. She ran away from the hospital and went back to her house.

 

When top was dine and more energetic with his fully recovered body.

“ma is there a girl here when you came?”

“no, why?” she smiled and touch his face “did you know who bumped into my car?”

“she’s also diagnosed in another hospital” his eyes widens “she’s not alive?”

“we never know honey” top was kinda confused with all the happenings in the moment.

 

The following day when he was out from the hospital. He went to her house to see her but when he arrived he found no one. He searched the house her room, bathroom and kitchen.

“bom!!!! Where are you?!” he shouted then someone calls him “who are you sir?”

“oh good morning sir I am Choi Seunghyun, are you the father of park bom?”

“yes, why?” he went near him “uhmm may I know where she is?”

“are you kidding me son?” top shook his head. The father was being speechless and put his head down. They went on the living room and he was holding a photo of bom.

“I don’t know when she will wake up” his tears went down his cheeks “sorry” he smiled

“where is she now sir?” her father told him the place and he immediately went there.

 

When he arrived at her room, many things are injected at her more than the ones on him.

“bom?” he said silently. He went near her and smiled “you’re not the regular bom that shouts every time I came in” he looks at her “where is she?” he closed his eyes hoping that she will wake up. “I have to so my promise right?”  he went near her face and touched her nose “bom please wake up” he saw some note wall for her so when she wakes up she can see all the support she was getting. He first wrote something and crumpled it and put it in his pocket then put on something new then leaves.

 

“hana! Come lets eat breakfast now!” his little sister came down running “it so nice that oppa is back” top ruffles her hair and carried her to her seat.

“have you seen the girl you’ve been looking for?” his mother asked “no mom”

“you’ll find her don’t worry” she held his hands and continue eating.

He was at work ‘driving’ he parked his car for a while in a mini park and saw a familiar figure.

“bom?” he asked and ran toward the figure “bom wait!” he said as she smiled at him.

“bom!” when he was about to reach her she was gone “where did she go?” he ask scratching his head “it doesn’t mean that, no way!” he said and went back to his car worried.