why couldn't it be?

meeting you unexpectedly [hiatus]

 

“could it be?” he saw another figure again. He quickly left his car and ran towards it.

“hey bom”

“what? Get off me weirdo” he got shocked “sorry, you’re getting crazy, stop it”

“hey seunghyun!” a friend of him called him “oh dae, what up”

“hmm that’s a bad move right there what are you up to dude?”

“nothing” he kept on avoiding his looks “anyways dara was waiting for you”

“for me? Why?” they started walking towards hid car “well as you can see the girl has a thing for you and you know you have that thing too, that’s why when she heard you’re ok she was so hippy and all so maybe”

“wait, wait, wait. A thing?”

“oh you know what I mean?” winks

“ahh, ok? Dude I need to go bye” he rush his way back to his car and went home. Thinking about dara that he once loved. He totally forgot the real life after all the incident, but one thing is for sure he didn’t forgot about her. He keeps on searching and even went back to the old spot where they both bumped at each other.. but none. She was also not in the hospital anymore.

 

“hi mom” while talking of his shoes, “hi seunghyun”

His smile became serious, but then never he knew he was smirking. Their eyes met each other, he missed that smile of a particular girl which he thought he did not remember. She was shy, and giggly. Her heart pumping like no tomorrow.

“dara” he said sweetly making her blush

“you top!*pointing at him* wae you left me?” she glare at him

“omo, when did I left my precious rabbit?” his sister then came and tease the two, making them both blush.

 

“oppa and unnie sitting on a twee!”

“stop it hana!” top said covering while dara was laughing at their cuteness.

“mom! Look hana is teasing us!” he whined “you’re a man why are whining?”

“hahaha you guys” dara said as she giggles

“come on all of you lets all eat, I made dinner”

 

 Bom went back, to Korea. She went to US to have her condition better. Upon arriving to their house, her best friend jiyong was there holding a bouquet of fresh flowers for her.

 

“jiyong!!” she shouted as she ran towards him. She gives him a tight hug, with a wide smile on. Jiyong has been her best friend since they were young. She didn’t knew he looks at her more than that but have this scared feeling of loosing her when having a bad break up or she wouldn’t agree and make her pull away from him.

“how are yah? Did you miss me?” she said being child like and giddy.

“have you been in a coma? Cause you look fine for me”

“jiyong, you’re being bad.. it means you didn’t miss me” she cross her arms and look back pouting her lips.

“ok, ok, I did miss you. Happy?” he said doing some hand gestures. She smiled and looked back at him, squinting her eyes making her look so cute.

“that’s what I thought” she said giving him a forced smile.

“just take these flowers I bought, that cost $90 ok? Come on pay up”

“what? 90 dollars? You keep them.. im not paying for that, If you bought those flowers for me then pay for it?, never mind” she said rolling her eyes making him chuckle.

“you know that im only joking right?” he said touching her arm.

“no! ever since I came here you always tease me, im not taking those flowers” she ran towards her room. Jiyong looked at Bom’s father with a weird smile, her dad gestures him to go and make up with her. He went to her front door and sang.

 

“isn’t she lovely~~ isn’t she wonderful?~~ isn’t she precious?~~” bom was at her door listening to him sing. She was smiling like a little kid, he continued singing as her father listens to him doing falsetto and making the tones wrong. She cant but laugh and he cant help but to feel embarrassed. She opened the door, he was there finishing his song.

 

“so very lovely made from love” he smiled and gave her the flowers.

accepts the flowers isn’t that song for a baby?” his jaws drops.

“well its because you’re acting like a baby”

“what?” he pinch her cheeks “just accept the flowers, arrasso?”

“I already did? Jiyong ah! Pabo!” she smelled the flowers with a full smile.

“ahjusshi! I must be going now, omma and appa will be home soon”

“ok, thanks for coming jiyong and you bom go to your bed and rest” jiyong picks up his phone and was about to step out. Bom ran towards him and hug him from behind.

“thanks for the flowers, take care” she whispered and ran back to her room. He looks back and saw Bom’s dad, he just smiled and wave his hands.

 

 

Few nights later.. bom was sleeping and was dreaming. It was not like any other dream she had before it was more like a night mare. She keeps on dreaming about this man who she never saw before or most likely she have forgotten.

 

Morning sunlight had shine on her face making her stand up. She quickly dressed up for she and jiyong are going somewhere. She was not on a good mood that day but kept the smile on her face.

 

“what’s wrong honey?” her mother asked rubbing her head

“mom, did I do something bad? Like did I kill someone?”  her parents where shocked at her sudden mentioning of death and killing.

“you didn’t kill anyone bom” her father said

“but I kept on having this dreams that its just confusing”

Jiyong went inside the house saying good morning to everyone. He smiled at the parks making them delighted but not bom. Her face was still blank more like confused.

“good morning *bows*, what’s wrong with you?” he sat in front of her

“nothing” she quietly  *sigh*

“are you sure you’ll come with me?”

“ne” she nodded and stand up from her seat and directed to the door, jiyong following her.

 

Both of them stopped at a parking place near jiyong’s company.

“stay here, I have to get something” he said and went off.

Bom was waiting near the car wearing her summer dress nice heels and fresh look. She was thinking of going inside the building but then yet again she heard someone calling her.

………

Seunghyun was on their parking space were they mostly stay.

 

“hey seunghyun we like to offer you a job if you want to”

“what kind of job?” he said taking a sip of his water.

“just you know.. you know mister kwon right?”

“oh! Jiyong sshi that little bad boy yes I do, wae?” he was looking everywhere like looking for something. His friend was blabbing things but he really didn’t care until he spotted one particular girl. The girl was really familiar.. so familiar 5 months ago.

 

“bom? *he squint his eyes* bom!!” he was thinking just one look at her face and I will have the hope that she is still alive. Just one clear look, please bom, please look at me.

“bom!” he shouted once again.  She heard, at last, she looks far behind. He thought it was her, the girl whom he think of, the girl whom he wrote I love you unexpectedly.

 

He quickly ran to the other side of the road and held her arm saying.

“park bom” she looked at him with full curiosity “pardon?” she ask.