The start of love?

meeting you unexpectedly [hiatus]

 

“let’s go now, I feel, I feel kinda sick.” she rush towards the car and avoided his eyes.

“where shall we go now?”

“uh, I actually don’t know”

“why? Do you have any job?”

“ah! Let’s go to my dad’s office I have to go get some things”

 

They drove there. Bom quickly got up, top was following her but decided to stay at the lobby. Her dad saw top sitting in the couch like a child.

 

“mister choi?” goes nearer

“mister park, goodmorning sir”

“what are you doing here?”

“ah im the new driver of your daughter.” Mr. park’s eyes widens

“driver? But you, you’re father.”

“how did you know my father? Wait this is the 2nd time we met sir, I don’t mean to be rude but-“

“I have a better idea, lets go to my office”

Park, started to walk towards his office. Top was still confused to why he know about his father.

(upon arriving)

“please sit down he sat down well I knew your father all along. He was one of my business partners, he has a lot of fortune, and now why must you work like this?”

“well, my dad, I know he wont, I mean”

“your father loved you so much suenghyun, you just need to realize that”

“I know that, but I never showed him that, and mom also said we need to keep our fortune a secret that’s why”

“stop this drama already! Hahaha hope that you’ll take care of my bom since I trust you and jiyong”

“ah yes I will sir”

He headed out and went back to the couch but bom was back when he returned.

“how long were you here?”

“I don’t know? Where have you been?”

“I just talked to your father, are you mad?”

“im not let’s just go now, I want some rest” she quickly walked outside

“hey! Are ya mad?” top following her and held her wrist

“yah! I, I she stopped for a while and stared at his eyes, confused. I told you im not mad”

 

Bom’s POV

 

What’s happening? Why do I feel this way? Is he somewhat familiar to me? Then if it’s a yes, who is he in my life?

“hey!” he started to come close to me again

“what?”

“wanna go to the park?”

“what kind of park?” that’s a stupid question, but oh well.

“just follow me” he grabs my hands and drag me to the car. His hands are warm, I don’t know why but I feel secured when im with him. I looked at him as he drives the car, I know I only knew him for quite a while but it seems like I knew him long time ago, were like so close yet so far. I know its complicated but….. why?

 

“here we are!” I looked at the park, its my 1st time seeing it, it was so calm and beautiful, I feel like crying when I saw it, but I have to gain poise.

 

“it’s beautiful” I whispered

“this place is special to me,” he sat on the green grass looking at the lake.

“is this a private park? It seems like you’re the only one who knows about this?”

“well its not, I don’t know, before my dad died we always go here”

I sat next to him looking where he was looking.

“oh, sorry, I didn’t know that your dad died.”

“its cool, I get that a lot.”

 

TOP’s POV.

We  both sat down, no talking, just blank. I wanted to talk to her, to clarify that, to know if she remembers me. Im not being crazy, I just want to be sure. Im still hoping you know? I don’t know why I got so stuck to her? But what about the other girl? What about my so called 1st love? Why am I being so bad to dara? I cant even.

 

“no!!” I shouted that made her startled.

“what’s wrong with you?” her eyes were so big,, so cute.

“ah, nothing, I was just thinking about something, don’t worry about me”

“good” phone rings* “excuse me for a while, hello jiyong?” she stood up and answered him, I feel kinda jealous with my cousin jiyong, I know I shouldn’t since bom and I are quite far compare to their relationship. But still I can be right?

 

“we need to go now, jiyong and I are going somewhere”

“shall I come with you?”

“no way. Its jiyong, he knows how to protect me” well that’s ouch

“ok, let’s go now, he might be waiting for you”

 

When we entered the car she was looking at her phone, she was giggling maybe received a text from him, why do I sound like a loner?

“here we are” she went out as soon as I stopped the car and went to hug him, what are they? Boyfriend and girlfriend? No!! they’re just friends!

 

“hey! where have you been?” jiyong asked her

“well we went to the park, right top?”

“right” I tried to limit my talking

“by the way dara called, I think she’s looking for you”

“dara?” bom asked, dang! Why is she so caring about me?

“top’s girlfriend”

“no!, she’s not my girl”

“oh really?” bom teased, dang!

“yeah she’s not my girl” please just stop.

“well we better get going bom, were going to be late, bye top”

 

They both left, aigoo.. what the hell id going on?? How am I supposed to change all of this?