our second meet

meeting you unexpectedly [hiatus]

 

“seunghyun, here, I know you loved these that’s why I made them for you” she said putting a smile on her face. Its really hard to act fun and natural especially when feeling this awkward moments, Top tried to smile for her, tried to be with her actions just to keep that smile of hers, but it was definitely different.

 

“thanks” ate the piece she gave

“does it taste funny? I kinda rushed it”

“it’s good, I liked it”

“mrs. Choi, did I pass?” she said putting her hands together.

“2 thumbs up honey, I’ll save some for later, let me leave you two here ok?” mom left them.

(top)

What will I do? Should I tell her? No! I cant, but what if? Im a man now I can do this.

 

“dara?” his voice a bit shaky

“yes? Tabi-ah, look its our couple ring, isn’t it pretty?” damn! Why is she so fast?

“ah, yes”  I cant even look at it, why is she making this so hard?

“you don’t remember it? You gave this to me on our 1st anniversary, and I want to give some when our 2nd anniversary comes”

We had an anniversary?? When did it happen? Dang! This is so frustrating.

 

“its fine, with me”

“really tabi?” suddenly hugs him

“yes its fine” this feels awkward yet wonderful at the same time, she’s just so sweet and, and, I cant even.

“I love you”

She suddenly kiss him on the lips, his eyes all wide, her hands on his cheeks, but it was a quick kiss.

“I need to go, jagiya! She walks to the door saranghae~! She makes a heartshape with her hands”

“saranghae” she left with a smile on, I touched my lips and felt something unusual, maybe there’s still something left, but it wasn’t enough.

 

Bom and Jiyong was always together like the usual, he picks her up every time even though he is a very busy person. Bom was a designer before up until now but she was ignored after the accident. They went to her company to submit some papers like usual Jiyong waits for her in the lobby.

 

“here are some of my designs mam” the lady started checking them but later on puts them on the paper shredder. Bom’s face changed.

 

“what? What did you do?” she quickly went on the paper shredder and looked at the shredded papers.

“what kind of designs are these? Are you out of your mind?”the lady just kept on talking and talking, bom took the shredded papers and stood up to confront her.

“ are you even a designer? This is bad taste, how low can you be? Look at my designs these are the”

“yah!”  slammed the folder to her table making the lady frightened

“if you want your designs then why did you even hired me? Why wont just make your own old lady! You’re just the secretary!! I don’t need your stupid opinions!”

“hey fatty stop talking bull”

“oh wait wait what did you call me?”

“I called you a FATTY!” her eyes widens making bom jump in her table to grab her hair

“you!! I am not a fatty!”

“security!! Help!! Yah!!”

“don’t ever call me a fatty!” the securities grabs her hands and legs and carried her outside.

“wait!! Im not done yet!! Yah!” jiyong was waiting for her and when he heard her he quickly ran towards her.

“yah! Put me down” the guards put her down and went away.

Jiyong lend out his hand for her to grab.

“are you ok? I heard you screaming”

“I don’t know jiyong? I just wanna go home now” her eyes were teary,

“hey why are you crying?”

“im such a fail, I never did anything good in my life”

“there, there” hugs her “ you make me happy though”

“stop jiyong, sniff  lets just go home”

 

When bom got home, her parents prepared for a long lecture about her attitude on that day.

“you got rejected again huh?”

“dad can I just rest for a while?”

“what do you want in your life bom?! You’re old now! You’re not a baby”

“hey, she wants her designs, im just pissed off”

“you can control your mouth and hands for a while”

“well im sorry then”

“you should be bom, im also taking your car, you’ll be having a driver starting tomorrow”

“what? Why? I don’t need one”

“just follow what I say, now go to your room”

 

She went to her room to rest. Put all her things on the floor and showered. When she was about to sleep. she cant help but think about her past attitude.

 

“ I need to rest, everything will be fine”

As she close her eyes the moon shines bright, after a few hours of sleep a strong wind enters her room. Causing her to wake up.

 

“what’s that?” she looks around, and saw a figure like angel.

“who are you?”

“its not important bom, im here to tell you something important”

“what? Who are you?”

“be careful honey, don’t fall in love with the guy you had an accident before”

“what? What are you talking about?”

“there is still time honey, be careful, once you fall for him, one of you will take the consequence”

“huh? How can I fall for a guy that I don’t even know?”

“just remember this, when you fell for this guy, one of you can face death or even worse both of you will face death, so be careful” fades away

“yah!! Who’s the guy any way? Yah!.. I must be dreaming, I need to wake up” slap herself  “no, im awake, aigooo” falls back to bed.

 

The next day bom wake up and got ready for her work, her new driver was waiting outside. She walks towards the car holding a cup of coffee, when the driver opens the door she cant help but to notice the guy.

 

“you again?!” pointing at the guy

“ahh yes miss bom, it is I seunghyun, I’ll be your personal driver for this time” was quite open as he smiled brightly at her.

 (top)

This is the greatest job ever!!

----

Im so sorry for not updating that much but I will try to update more often now thanks to the readers J