The start of love? part 2

meeting you unexpectedly [hiatus]

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

I was shocked when she hugged me, nah just kidding I expected that since she’s cuddly. I sent my cousin TOP to be her driver, I know something happened between them before but with the knowledge that bom did forgot her memory im a bit relieve. But how come im a bit nervous about this idea? Why is this kind of feeling pass by my mind? Is this the right deci-.

 

 “So how was top?”

“He’s fine, he’s kind and really cool”

“Well don’t fall for him” a bit jealous tone

“What kind of a sentence is that? Why would I fall for him?”

“Im just, sharing you know that?” smiled at her so heavenly.

“shut up jiyong!! Im not gonna fall for him!” spank me a little bit.

 

Well hope not, I brought her to her favorite resto you know to give her a break since I knew she’s having a hard time. She started telling me stories again, I laughed hard sometimes but I cant help but to look at her eyes. Both of us have this spark that only I can feel. Its hard for me to fall in love especially to someone who treats me like a sibling.

“you know what jiyong, if I have to get married now just to get out of this mess, hell yeah I would!” how about get married with me?

“and to whom you will get married?”

“to the 1st person I will kiss tonight!”  I pucker up

“what the hell are you doing jiyong?”

“waiting for the kiss you were talking about”  I gave her the sly smile which made her blush.

“well, I wont kiss you”

“and why not?” please, I know you want to kiss me too *hoping*

“because you’re my friend! Energy shrunk but we don’t know, and I don’t want to get married yet duh!”

“well that ” I bit my lip but she spank me in the head

“Yah! Stop that! Bad dragon!”

 “well stop munching piglet, were going for a walk”

I stood up like playing hard to get so that she will follow me.

“yah! Im not finish with my corn! Hmmm..”

She left the food and went to cling on my arm, I find it adorable whenever she’s close to me, we went to the amusement park, like what I told you I want to treat her for today. We did a lot of stuffs today, rode coasters and other rides. When I told her we have to go home she whined like a kid.

 

 

“what more do you want?”I asked her.

“cotton candy!! Please jiyong buy me some cotton candy”

“ok ok shhs!”

“thank you oppa!!” we went to the stole and bought what she wanted, the lady who was in charge of the stole got me when she said.

 

“what a lovely couple” both of us kept quiet and looked at each other, since im the guy I should be the one saying no to things that isn’t real YET!

“ah, were not a couple” I smiled at her.

“well, don’t let the chance pass by”

“ahh, aniyo, we really are just friends” I smiled once again and pulled bommie out of the stole. I think she felt a bit uhmmm uncomfortable when people think that we are a couple. I don’t know why but she is a bit like that.

 

“that was funny!hahhhaa “ she started laughing

“why?”

“because, you looked like a- pffhhahahahah!”

“like a what?”

“oh I don’t know?” she stills laughs like crazy,

“well, like a orangutan?” she started running, and of course I chased her, I caught her and hugged her belly, she was so happy, she even dumped the cotton candy on my face. But its ok I was happy though. Seeing her smile makes me feel cloud nine.

-----

On top’s side,  he came to their house and saw dara. He couldn’t help but to feel sorry for the girl since he was in a really bad situation. She smiled at him and gave him a warm hug.

“I bet that you’re tired, I made some ramen for you”

“ah no it’s ok “

“no its ok when it comes to my hubby” gave him the sweetest smile.

 

Top’s POV

Why is she doing this? Hubby? What the? I don’t want to break her heart, no I cant, but I don’t want to lie to her about liking another girl.

“well, can we stop the hubby thing?” she stopped when I said that

“why?”

“well its because..”

“is it another girl?” oh please don’t say things like that

“no, im just, im not comfortable with it, im sorry”

“ok then, I, I, have to go”

 

She grabbed her bag and left. I guess I got the start of the broken thing. Dang its hard. I don’t want to see her crying.

 

Dara’s pov.

I went out, I know this day would come. I cant help but to start crying. I hate it!! What happened to the old seunghyun I loved? The old guy who also loved me. I don’t want to show him that im crying all over him. I  need to be strong, im not weak but why? Like what they say when people reached their limit they need to let it out sometimes. I walked around the block before going home, I actually wanted to rife the train just to let it out, but im not sure if that would help since he still didn’t said he doesn’t love me. But what if?