The Ghost

meeting you unexpectedly [hiatus]

 

She woke up….

“what a nightmare is that” she stood up from her bed and looked at the alarm clock

“why is it not working?” she ask herself and tried to shake the object. She went outside her room and went near the windows. Feeling the fresh air she turns around and saw a man sitting on the sofa.

 

“ahhhh!!!!” both of them shouts “who are you? What are you doing here?” bom said holding the curtains hiding her precious legs.

“I don’t know how I get here” top said. Bom ran away from the guy shouting help help help!.. she hide behind the closet but still he was there. Under the bed she saw him smiling. After a few minutes he disappeared.

 

“good” she grabs a towel and went to the bathroom, she undress herself and when she was about to get in the showers the familiar guy was in the tub looking at the window.

 

“what the ah!!!!!” bom shouted and covers herself “what are you doing here?”

“nothing” the guy said “who are you? Are you a ghost?” she said trembling.

“maybe, if that is what you call it”

“you’re the guy in my dreams” the guy laughed “its not a dream lady, your car crashed into mine, and now look”

 “so you are a ghost!” he rolls eyes “ok, then if you’re a ghost can you leave first?”

“why is that?” she pointed her body and a smirk appeared in him “owh, why are you undress if you know that there’s a handsome ghost roaming around?”

“hello? This is a bathroom? So why are you here when you know that there are people going here? Huh?” he smiled to her “ah I understand” he stood up and went pass the wall making bom move quickly. When she was at the tub his head pops out on the wall making her flinch.

“be fast ok we need to talk” seunghyun said then pops out “gah I hate that guy”

 

Bom was now finally dressed and saw him sitting on the couch. She sat in front of him.

“so what’s your name?”

“seunghyun or top, with the capital T.O.P bang! And you?”

“bom, park bom, hehe, so whats your problem?”

“my problem is that im a ghost, I pass through walls I float and see things I never see before”

“then why are you even here? Can you just go to heaven or something? Leave me alone”

“you know what, even though how much I try to go anywhere I always end up to this place, so I thought you can help me”

“help you? How? Can you just go home?” she said eating some corn “no?”

“then how can I help you?” he thinks of a way “I know lets go to my house” he grabs her hands but he cant “I forgot” he said and sits again.

“look im sorry” she went near him “how about, put your hands in front of mine then” she puts hers near him “its like were just holding hands right?” she smiled to him making him smile back.

“I like that smile of yours top” she sat once again “keep it ok?” she smiled again.

“you too, you’re quite pretty by the way”

“thank you” they were now more comfortable with each other. “so what’s you’re story?”

“well as you can see im a taxi driver, a really hard  working guy and your pretty boy”

“haha you’re funny too” she yawns a little bit and looked outside “you look tired”

“me? Well yeah kinda” they have shared the night chatting with each other.

“I need to sleep now top, night” she went to her room and he followed.

“what are you doing?” she ask eyes widen  “entering your room?”

“what for?” she ask getting on her bed “to guard you *winks*”

“ahhaa, good night then” she slept well so as top.