You make me FALL for you

meeting you unexpectedly [hiatus]

 

TOP’s POV

“are you ok bom?”

“ahh,, y-yes. Im sorry” she smiled to him again.

“so you like jiyong?” it hurts me to ask that but oh well

“me? Liking jiyong? That-that will never happen”

“oh really?” I smirk at her making her slap me abit

“stop it! Yah!!” she said laughing a bit, I know I can tickle her w/o touching :D

“owhh, yes you do”

“is it obvious?” jaws drop! Hul! Damn! How am I supposed to respond to this??

“owh-owh, no-no-no! its not” well that’s a good comeback right?

“but I think I have no chance now” her face became so sad, she’s so innocent

“why?”

“well, he will never like me as a lover, he’s like my oppa.”

“don’t think of it that way, maybe you can find someone for you”

“really? You think so?” her face became lightened and happy

“yeah! You know, maybe out there”

“in here” whisper, I don’t want her to feel awkward, but well what can we say? I love the girl.

“I hope so, hey! Why cant you be the one?” I was shocked, what?

“what?! Me?”

“well I know you want someone else, I forgot dara!”

“owh.”

“why the long face?”

“ahh, bom can I, go out now? Its late already. I think you should sleep”

“but what about our convo?”

“we can talk about it sometime ok? Goodmornight” I smiled at her as she smiled back waving her hand.

 

How can this be so hard? I let out a deep sigh. Dara. What will I do to her?

-

Top biting his lower lip, moving left to right, thinking of what will happen.

 

After a few days, *sorry we need to fasten it a bit kekeke~~

Bom was at the airport with jiyong and top. They were supposed to get chaerin/ CL. She was the sister of jiyong, she came from France. She studied arts and have done paintings, and some art crafts.

 

The tension between jiyong and bom was quite different form the past. Top, who was at the middle of them felt like he has a chance to actually win her. CL arrived at the comers lane.

“oppa!” she shouted as bunch of security guards get her bag. Jiyong smiled at her as she come running to him for a hug.

“oppa!!” she shouted as she hugs her and being carried

“chaerin-ah! You’ve grown so fast”

“why? Am I supposed to shrink?” she said then laughed

“bom-unnie!” she come to hug her

“how are yah?” bom said hugging her tightly

“im good,” cl then squinted, looking at top, he knows this guy, of course he was her cousin.

“oppa? Seunghyun oppa?” cl said with a big 0 in

“chaerin-ah!” he said then hugged her.

“what the hell are you doing here? You should be in your off-“

“I missed you too, come lets go home”

 

Top and CL walked together side by side. While bom and jiyong at the back. The tension was so high no one would talk. Both of them are only catching glimpse of each other.

“hey” jiyong murmured as he grab her hand, bom felt a cold breeze in her spine and looked at their hands. She tried to move them away but he held her hand tighter.

“Im sorry” jiyong said making bom  a bit sorry too. Top while walking with CL slowly looked at them who were holding hands.

 

“oppa, I heard about your accident, is it really bom unnie?”

“hush, I don’t know who it was, maybe  her or another car. It was a bit blurry when the accident happened” top was slowly moving his head back to chaerin

“do you like her?” CL followed his phase.

“who? Her?*she nodded* nah, I- I don’t”

“it looks like jiyong oppa is getting it pretty serious don’t you think?”

 

Top went silent, and just smiled at her. Bom was awkward that moment. They were holding hands while walking he thoughts were ‘come on doofus! Make a move!”

“its ok” she half smiled to him and tattered her hand away from him. Her walk began to be faster than the usual. Jiyong was left, with a confused face,

‘what’s wrong?’ was all he can think about.

 

They all went home, jiyong and chaerin together and top with bom.

 

Chaerin was so happy coming back to her room, jiyong also went there, he was at the door looking at chaerin.

“oppa! I miss this so much” she jumped at her bed and cuddled her teddy bears.

“you do huh? You still act like  you’re 5”

“who cares? Have you seen jane unnie?”

 

JANE she was the ex-girlfriend of jiyong, he was the one who broke up with her. At the first few days of their relationship. Everything was perfect, jiyong likes her so much but didn’t love her as much as he loved bom. The reason of their break- up was not bom but a guy that jiyong caught mingling with her. Seeing them holding hands, kissing makes him so mad he punch walls and mess his office. A man like jiyong is easy to fool when it comes to love because he give his all for a girl he love.

 

He’s face shrunk when he heard that name. CL was regretful after she said that name, but she need to keep the atmosphere cool and joyful.

 

“you know. jane unnie, oppa!”

“owh, I haven’t, why is she back here?”

“yes she called me and wanted something”

“what does she want again?!” jiyong, a bit mad and pissed

“oppa, chill. Uhmm she wanted to”

“to what?!” cl took a big breath and spill the words

“she wanted to see you and have dinner sometimes”

CL closed her eyes expecting a shout from him but unexpectedly she didn’t receive it.

“oppa, are you ok?” she slowly open her eyes, jiyong walks a bit far away from CL.

“oppa?”

“When did she say that?” his voice was serious, and also it is shown in his face.

“She called me before I came here”

“she really did say that?” CL nodded, jiyong then walks out of her room.

 

Top looked at bom when they came back home. She was red and a bit doze off.

“are you ok?” he said looking at her eyes that were a bit lazy to open.

“yeah, im fine”she took a big inhale and sat on the couch. top went to the kitchen to prepare food for both of them.  She looked at the walls then stood up, when she saw her photo with jiyong she half smiled and then BAM! She fell unconscious. As soon as top heard the noise he quickly ran towards her.

Top who was extremely worried, carried her body and put her on the couch.

“bom? Bom!” he exclaimed, touching her forehead and shaking her body.

“bom! Ahjumma!! Help! Bom is unconscious!” the lady quickly got some cold water and a towel. After a few wipes and cooling, bom felt ok. Top carried her into her room.

 

Evening came.

Bom was asleep on her soft bed. While top was on the edge. His head was lying down on a portion on the bed. Tired, because he is the one taking care of her because ahjumma was old so she also needs rest. Bom woke up and looked around. “I’m at my room”. she say. When she was stretching she looked at her side and saw this young boy sleeping.

“seunghyun” she whispered and caress his hair. She was smiling without noticing it, and slowly kiss his head. 

~~~~

author's note

hi yorobun!! and im back with another chapter kekeke im so sorry if its so late. now i need to punish myself T.T well i hope you like the gbom and topbom moments and yeah some characters will also pop out kekeke. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :*

comments are great :D