Resuscitate me.

Sacrifice

Third Person's POV

_____ slowly opened her eyes. She glanced at the room, her attention was attracted by a fresh bouquet of gladiolus flowers.

"You okay?" _____ widened her eyes, surprised that she didn't see a person sitting beside her. She tensed up and her shoulder stiffened.

"Don't be afraid. It's me, Seunghyun." He gave her his warmest smile. He looked tired, there were dark circles below his eyes. He didn't sleep for the whole night, afraid that she might wake up. She relaxed her shoulder. Seunghyun smiled and gently held her hand. _____ looked at his hand and saw a ring on his ring finger.

"Hey"

Seunghyun couldn't believe his ears. She was actually speaking to him.

"Yeah?"

"What is that?" she looked towards the bouquet.

"Ah that?" He smiled,

"It's your favorite flower, gladiolus. You told me once, it means natural grace and strength. It's a little bit hard to find, but I think it suits you well." _____ just stayed silent. Seunghyun smiled.

"Wait here, I'll get you some food. You must be hungry, right?" he stood up, but she suddenly held his hand. Seunghyun widened his eyes in surprise.

"Don't go." He smiled softly at her,

"Alright. I'll just call the nurse from here" he pressed the nurse call button and sat back. A few moments later the nurse came in, bringing in the food. _____ tensed up and held his hand tighter. Seunghyun smiled. He's glad that she had trusted him. The nurse also widened her eyes in surprise and smiled. She put a tray of her brunch and left immediately.

"Here, I'll help you" Seunghyun reached for a bowl of soup.

"No."

"Why?"

"No. They might poison the food. They're trying to kill me. I don't want to die!" She started to freak out and swiped away a glass of water in front of her. Seunghyun immediately wrapped his arms on her body, calming her down.

"Nobody's trying to kill you, okay? I'll try it first for you" he smiled and ate a spoon of the soup.

"See? I'm fine" he smiled.

"Here, open your mouth" he spooned the soup for her, gently feeding her. She pushed away his hand, dropping the spoon. Seunghyun took another spoon and tried to feed her once more.

"It's okay. Trust me." She hesitantly opened and let the soup please her tongue with its saltiness. She felt a warm sensation as it ran down through .

"It's good, right? You must have missed this taste. You haven't eaten anything for the past two months" he sadly smiled. _____ looked at him.

"Why are you this concerned at me?" Seunghyun lifted his face and looked at her. Tears were flowing down his cheeks. He immediately wiped his tears. He doesn't want to show her this side of him.

At least not when she's sick.

"I.... used to be your boyfriend, _____ ah. Don't you remember? You used to lean on my shoulder every night, complaining about things at work, or just talk about the other members....do you remember? You... protected me... and we... broke up."

"Broke up...? Ouch!" she groaned as she held her head. Her head felt like it was going to explode. Her vision started to blur.

"Jagiya, are you okay?"

"Go away..." she groaned as the pain in her head increases, "GO AWAY!"

"_____ ah--"

"GO AWAY! GET AWAY FROM ME!" she shouted as the pain ed. Suddenly there's a scene flashed through her head. It was raining.

The man who was feeding her earlier was crying in front of her, looking at her intensely.

"I love you, ______ ah."

Another scene played on her head. The man was holding her chin, their faces were just few inches away.

"Don't ever leave me, okay?"

More scenes played on her head. The scenes were faster than before, making her headache way more painful.

"I'll always be by your side. Don't worry"

"I will only keep hurting you this way"

"I don't want to hurt you anymore."

"You've completely killed my ego."

"I want to be with you."

"I won't let anybody hurt you."

"I'm happy with you on my side. I want you and only you. I love you, _____ ah."

She panted. What was that all about? Is he really her boyfriend? Suddenly streams of tears started to flow down her cheeks. Her headache ed once more as a scene played on her head. There was a man in front of her. He was charging at her, and suddenly he slashed her with the sword on his hand. She felt her body was lighter and weaker, as she fell down to the ground.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" She screamed as she recalled the painful memory the trauma was trying to cover.

"_____ ah!" Seunghyun tried to calm her down, but she didn't. Soon, nurses and doctors were entering the room, trying to inject her with anesthetic. She tried to run away and she succeeded. She hid in an empty ward, and she sat down behind the bed, her hands were hugging her feet. She just can't take it anymore. She hates how clear she remembers it. She clearly remembers how the sword pierced through her skin, tearing it apart.

How painful it was.

Everything seemed to be in slow motion for her.

"Help me." she sobbed. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around her body. She struggled and sobbed before he said,

"It's me. It's okay." he paused,

"I'm so sorry, _____ ah..." She cried out loud in his chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry.... I'm sorry..." He started crying as he hugged her tighter.

"What.....happened to me?" she asked, wiping her tears.

"_____ ah.... You don't have to force yourself, you--"

"Tell me. I don't know how I ended up here, I have this weird flashbacks which kills me from inside and I don't even know who you are!" she yelled as she cried harder.

"_____ ah... You.... I can't tell you. I'm sorry."

"I have every right in this world to know what happened to myself!" she yelled

"You're going to hurt yourself... I'm sorry." Nurses started to fill the room. They grabbed her and started to inject her.

"You jerk! You don't even have the right to do it! You bastard!" She cried even harder as they carry her outside. Seunghyun buried his face on his hands.

'Why? Why did all of this must happen? Where did I do wrong, _____ ah?'

 

Seunghyun walked inside the ward. He looked at her bed and saw her weakly lying down at the bed.

"I'm sorry.... I'm really sorry, _____ ah." He kissed her forehead and walked outside the ward.

 


-two days later-

"Yeoboseyo? Seunghyun-ssi?"

"Yes?" he answered as he sat up.

"This is from the hospital. Seunghyun-ssi, we gladly inform you that _____-ssi is already awake. From the tests we had done earlier, _____-ssi's memory is fully recovered. She-- Yeoboseyo? Seunghyun-ssi?" Seunghyun gaped in shock. He didn't think this day would really come. He quickly took his phone and ran outside his house.

 

-Hospital-

Seunghyun ran through the halls and found hers at the end of the hall. He wanted to go inside but he stopped immediately as he heard someone talking.

"But we have to, _____ ah. I know it will be hard, but... He's still out there, _____ ah. We're dead meat if he knows we're still alive. ...please, _____ ah. Leaving Korea is the only option we have." Jonghyun was sitting next to her.

"I know... It's for the best, right? There's nothing else we can do...right?" Tears were falling down her cheeks.

"_____ ah...."

"Oppa, why can't I just be happy with him? why can't I just be together with him? Why does fate always be on the opposite side?" Jonghyun wrapped his hand around her. She sobbed as he embraced her. Seunghyun felt his eyes were getting warmer. He hit the wall beside him before taking a deep breath to calm himself. He braced himself to go inside the ward. Both of them turned to him as he went in.

"I'll give you guys some time" Jonghyun stood up and walked outside, gently tapping Seunghyun's shoulder as he went out. Seunghyun softly smiled at her, tears were clouding his eyes.

"How are you?" It was the first thing that came through his head. He didn't know what to say to her.

"I'm fine" she answered shortly as she wiped away her tears. He suddenly said,

"I miss you so much, _____ ah...." his voice cracked. He wrapped his arms around her. She sobbed and cried on his chest.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you, Seunghyun. I thought I was going to die, I--" she couldn't continue as she was sobbing.

"Shh, it's already fine now." he paused,

"Don't go. Please don't leave me." He whispered to her ears as he tightened his hug.

"I don't have a choice." she slowly pulled herself off him.

"Yes you do. You can stay with me." He looked intensely into her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Seunghyun" she looked away. She couldn't look at his eyes.

Not when he's crying.

 

-five days later: Incheon International Airport-

"Take care, _____ ah" Jiyong said as he hugged his best friend. "Are you sure you're okay? I can call him if you want to--"

"No, I'm okay with it" she paused,

"Please don't tell anyone that you have my contact. Not even the other members, .....especially him."

"I won't" he smiled.

"Well it's....goodbye, then." she weakly smiled.

"Yeah. Contact me when you get there, okay?" she nodded and he gave her a kiss in her forehead.  _____ smiled and walked away from him. Jiyong waved at her, and watched her as she slowly disappeared in the crowd. Suddenly his phone vibrated,

"Hyung, where are you? Yang sajangnim called us" said Daesung in the phone.

"Home. I'm on my way." Jiyong sighed as he unwillingly left the airport.

 


I'm sorry to tell you that the next chapter will be the last one...

I'm very happy about this fanfic and I'm very thankful for your support:)

Stay tune and please give me your comments! :)