Your Leave.

Sacrifice

Your POV

-the next day-


"_____ ah, where are you going?" Hyun Suk hyung said to me.

"Sorry, hyung. I just.....need some rest for a while." I forced a smile to him.

"You'll be back, right? How long will you go?"

"Maybe a month or two" I looked away from him. Or maybe forever. It's not like I want to die, but something will happen.

I'm sure of it.

Hyun Suk hyung only sighed, "Is there something between you and Seunghyun? Again?" I looked away.

"No, it's not that."

"You'll come back, right?" he asked me once more. I could only nod at his question.

"Alright then." he paused and sighed, "Have a safe flight" he smiled to me.

"Thanks hyung" I gave him a hug before leaving his office. I quickly made my way out of the YG Building, afraid that he went to work early. I called a cab and rushed to the airport.

Goodbye, Seoul.

Goodbye, YG.

 

Goodbye, Seunghyun.

'You're going to be just fine, _____ ah. You're going to be just fine.'

I nodded to myself as the cab stopped right in front of the International Departures.

 

-Tokyo, Japan-

I rushed out of the International Arrivals, trying to look as normal as possible.

I knew they're following me.

I knew that stupid men of dad's were following me.

I walked as fast as I could, I was wearing a hat and sunglasses to disguise myself. Suddenly one of them grabbed my hand from behind, and I threw it away. I ran outside as fast as I could, I quickly grabbed a cab and it drove away from the airport. I sighed as I leaned back to the seat.

"Just go to this hotel sir." I handed a name card to him, and he nodded as a response. Suddenly my phone rang. Private Number. Just fantastic.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Ah? It should be moshi-moshi, right?" she laughed. Damn. Not her again.

"Welcome to Japan, my dear sister! I hope you enjoy your short stay in here." she said, emphasizing the word 'short'.

"But not to worry, I've prepared the best entertainment for you, see you soon! And oh, don't be too tired, or your trip may end sooner than expected." And she hung up. I sighed as I ran my hand through my bangs. I clenched my fist.

Why didn't he talk to me?

Why is it always that annoying brat? 

I got off the taxi and walked inside the hotel. I cautiously looked around me. It would big time if some of his men are here.
 

Third Person's POV

_____ walked to the reception. She cautiously looked around her as she waited near the corner. She didn't want anyone to notice she's there. Suddenly she felt someone grabbed her from behind and covered . She struggled from him, thinking that he's one of her dad's men.

"It's me. Calm down." He gently pulled her and released her as he dragged her to the exit stairs. Her shoulders relaxed.

"What are you doing here? And don't lie to me. I know that cautious look. That alerted face." He said with a stern tone. Annoyance and anger were reflected on his face. _____ sighed.

"Oppa, it's not--"

"I'm asking you what are you doing here!" her brother yelled.

"I have something to do."

"What? It's dad, isn't it? It's that bastard isn't it?!"

"Oppa!" She shouted, snapping him back from his anger. He looked away,

"What are you going to do, _____ ah?"

"Oppa. Listen to me." Jonghyun could only sigh at his sister.

"They'll go after Bigbang... They'll go after Seunghyun, oppa. You know I can't--"

"They're idols, for god's sake! They're..." He sighed, "_____ ah, don't risk your life just for--"

"For what? I love him, oppa. I love Seunghyun, and I love five of them. They're always there whenever I need them. They're always there to protect me. Especially Seunghyun. He always stays by my side. I can't.....let them protect me from this one too. This is my problem, I....." Jonghyun wrapped his hands around her and pulled her to him as he saw her eyes were b with tears.

"We'll find another way, okay?" He gently comforted her, "Look, sorry I yelled at you. I can't lose you again, _____ ah." _____ nodded, and slowly felt her cheeks getting wet. She was crying. She was afraid of death.

She doesn't want to die now.

"Don't cry, _____ ah. Everything's going to be okay. Oppa is here." He kissed her forehead.

"I'm scared."

"Don't be. Let's just... Go to my room, okay?"

 

-Seoul, Korea-

"Hyung" called Jiyong as Seunghyun walked inside the recording room, "Where were you yesterday?" He asked, "You didn't forget we're going today, right?"

"Of course not. That's why I came here today" he sighed.

"What happened? I didn't see ______ either these two days. Is there something wrong?"

"We broke up." he said as he threw himself to the couch. Jiyong turned at him in disbelief.

"What? What happened?" Jiyong frowned. How could he haven't heard about this from her?

"I don't know. She suddenly want us to break up." He sighed as his eyes started to get warm. He thought he was over with the break up. He ruffled his hair,

"Whatever. I don't want to talk about it." Seunghyun said. Jiyong could see sadness from his hyung, he knew Seunghyun missed her.

"Hyung--" he paused. He decided to let him be, afraid that he'll say the wrong thing.

"Alright. Let's go hyung, flight's on 3.30. The others are already on the way." Jiyong stood up as he took a glance at his phone. There's no calls or messages from her.

What if she got into an accident? What if she's still breaking down until now?

Jiyong sighed as he dialed her number. 

"Just go, hyung. I'll meet you at the airport." he said as he walked outside the recording room with Seunghyun. Seunghyun just nodded. He doesn't care anymore. His mind was still on fire from the words she said last night. He just sighed and walked to the basement.

 


Jiyong quickly ran to his car and drove away from the YG Building, heading for her apartment.

'What's wrong with her? Why didn't she tell me about this?' He asked to himself. He parked and immediately ran to the lift. He sprinted through the halls and found her room. He opened it with his spare key and went inside. Jiyong frowned. All of the lights were off, there were no signs of life. Jiyong started to search for her. Bedroom, bathroom, everywhere.

She's not there.

"Excuse me?" a lady knocked the door as she saw it opened.

"Y-yes?" Jiyong was surprised by her appearance. "Is there something wrong?"

"Oh, sorry, but what are you doing here?" He frowned. He knew there's something wrong.

"This is _____'s room right? I'm looking for her."

"Oh... Haven't you heard? _____ was out since this morning." Jiyong gaped in shock.

"S-Seriously? Did she tell you where she was going?"

"No, I'm afraid... She was quite in a hurry, though" Jiyong looked away.

'No way.'

"Alright, thank you very much." Jiyong bowed and stormed out of the room.

"." He silently cursed himself.