Skyfall

Sacrifice

Third Person's POV -You-

"Dad." 

You took a step back in alert. Your body started to tremble as you remembered the last time you met him. He walked closer to you and he laughed as he saw you, his biological daughter, trembling in fear.

"No, no. That's not my girl. You know you're a lot tougher than that." he smirked as he pulled out a katana. He unsheathed it and walked closer to you. "Looks like hanging out with those children had changed you." he was a few inches away from you, the tip of his sword was on your neck. You close your eyes, silently telling yourself that you're not afraid. "To a coward."

"So troublesome." He lowered his sword and walked a few steps away from you.

"Should I get rid of them?" He smirked. You widened your eyes. You knew he wasn't just teasing you. He meant it. He's really going to kill all of them. Including Seunghyun.

"Don't." Your voice clearly showed that you're alerted. He laughed,

"Why? It's not you who's going to die." he paused, "Or are you going to be all heroic and replace them? One for five, not a bad deal, right?"

Your heart skipped a beat. You don't want to die, yet you don't want all of them died because of you.

"I'll even stay away from them forever. As long as you're gone."

"...why? Why do you want to kill me so much?"

"You and your brother... Let's say you're nothing but a bad memory. I never wanted to have both of you." he smirked.

"And what you did last time... You know I can't tolerate that." You took a deep breath.

You didn't care about him anymore. You just need to hear the reason, that's all.

"....don't touch them. I'll go instead." He smirked.

"You're too kind." He charged and slashed you with his sword. You felt a huge pain striking your chest as he slashed you from your left shoulder to your right abdomen in one strike, damaging all the vital organs inside. You felt your body was getting weaker, you couldn't breathe.

"Happy birthday, _____ ah."

He pushed a knife through your lungs. He continued to push your body to the edge, making you fall. You free fell from the rooftop where you were standing before, all the way down to the ground floor. The air pressure was pressuring your body, gravity was dragging you to the ground. Pain was taking all over your body. Around you was nothing but air, but you couldn't seem to get it inside your lungs.

You closed your eyes.

Everything is going to be over in a few milliseconds ahead.

Your life started harsh but it all changed when you met Seunghyun. He's always there for you. You're glad you met him. You smiled as memories of both of you played in your head. How he was very amazed by your stubbornness. How he used to embrace you every night. How you first met him in that park. How you break up with him in hospital's parking lot. How it hurts you to see him cry.

How he gave colors to your world.

"Thank you" you muttered as you closed your eyes, slowly becoming unconscious as the pain started to become unbearable. You crashed the pond in the lobby. Your body caused a big splash, luckily the water decreased the impact. Your head was bleeding from the crash, turning the pond red.


Third Person's POV

Seunghyun ran inside the waiting room, and found his fellow members inside. Seungri was crying out loud, while Daesung and Youngbae were trying to hold back their tears. Jiyong was leaning against the wall, silently crying.

"Hyung......" Seungri sobbed as he saw Seunghyun. Daesung and Youngbae turned to him and looked at him sadly.

"What happened?" Seunghyun stared at the two.

"It's noona.....hyung..... S-she.... fell....f-from... the top... of the hotel.." Seungri continued crying.

"What...what are you talking about?" Seunghyun said as he laughed.

"_____ is safe and sound in Korea, right?" tears began to fall from his eyes. He was denying the truth. He was lying to himself. He didn't want to accept it.

"Hyung..." Seungri sobbed. Seunghyun pulled out his phone and called her, putting it on speaker.

"See? I can call her! See?!"

'The number you're calling is busy. Please leave a message or try again later'

Seunghyun fell to the floor, crying his heart out.

He shouted. He called her name over and over again, but she's not there. No matter how many times he did it, or how loud he shouted.

She's still not there.

Today was supposed to be her best day, yet she was inside that cursed room, struggling for her life.

Ironic.

"Hyung." Youngbae called as he kneeled in front of him. Seunghyun slowly lifted his head.

"They say it's for you. They found it on her room" Youngbae handed him a piece of paper, folded into a small piece. Seunghyun slowly opened the piece.

 

'Seunghyun,

I'm sorry, for everything. Maybe I'm already gone when you get this, but I have one thing to say to you.

I love you, I always will.

Our break up was...well, I couldn't do anything about it. Dad was after bigbang, and I can't let him get what he wants.

I'm sorry.

 

Goodbye.'

 

Seunghyun's heart was aching all over. He's losing her. He regretted that he didn't notice about it.

That she was trying to protect him.

 

 


Stay tune and please give me your comments!:)