Family

Sacrifice

 

Third Person's POV

"Oppa, what are you doing in Japan?" She asked as she sat down at the bed. Jonghyun was lying down next to her.

"Business trip." He sighed, "Don't change the topic, ______ ah"

"I didn't. I was just asking." she pouted.

"So, Ayaka called you?"

"Sort of" she answered shortly. Both of them fell to silence after that, only sounds from the TV could be heard. Jonghyun sat up, he couldn't bear the silence much longer. He knew she was pissed at him.

"You know what, if we add our stubbornness up, we might break the record in Guinness." he smirked, "Don't be mad, shorty"

She laughed, "How old are you, ten?" 

He playfully shrugged.

"Yah, I'm taller now."

"But not that tall" both of them chuckled. Feeling tired, she leaned her head to his shoulder. Both of them just blankly stared at the TV.

"I miss him." she suddenly whispered to him. Sounds of cheers could be heard from the TV as a football player scored a goal. Jonghyun could only her hair as he heard what her sister was saying. He could never know what is it like to be in her position. 

She tilted her head. She always loves it when he her hair.

"What if yesterday was the last time I can see him?" she weakly asked. Streams of tears fell down her cheeks.

"Don't say that, okay? I won't let him touch you, _____ ah."

"What if I can't come back? What if I--"

"Stop. Nobody's going to hurt you."

"Oppa, there's no other reason for him to call me. You know how our dad is." she groaned, "Even calling him dad is just disgusting."

"_____ ah... Everything's going to be okay" she suddenly chuckled,

"You remind me of mom" she snuggled to him, "She always said that, right?"

He also smiled, "Yeah" he paused, "Get some sleep, _____ ah. You definitely need one."

"You're right." she smiled and closed her eyes. Jonghyun smiled and he covered their legs with a blanket. He sighed.

'I hope I was right, _____ ah.'

 

-Narita International Airport-

"Oppa! Jiyong oppa!"

"Seung-chan!!"

"TOP-oppa!"

"Youngbae-oppa!!"

"Daesung-oppa!"

Four of them hung a fake smile on their face as they walked in the airport, but Seunghyun didn't even bother to do the same. Well, who could smile after what Jiyong told them in the plane. Five of them quickly walked to the black van and went to the hotel.

"Jiyong, why didn't you tell us earlier?" asked Youngbae as they sat down. Daesung and Seungri just sat down in silence. They were afraid that they'll say the wrong thing.

"I would have done so if I knew it earlier." Jiyong could only sigh as he saw his hyung who was looking out of the window. Seunghyun's mind was on fire. 

He felt sad when they broke up.

He was angry at her for leaving without saying anything. 

But now, he didn't feel anything at all. 

He felt numb.



_____ suddenly woke up, her body was sweating. She took a glance at the clock. 

2 AM. 

She took a deep breath and looked beside her. He's not there. She stood up and went to look in the bathroom, but he's still not there. She continued looking until she saw his jacket were also absent. Suddenly her phone rang, another private number.

"What do you want?"

"Sister! Don't be too cold to me~ _____ ah, happy birthday! Why don't you come to dad's house? It's pretty crowded here, I think dad is celebrating your birthday! Your brother is also here!" she laughed and she hung up.

"Wait. Don't tell me-- damn it!" She cursed herself. She immediately grabbed her jacket and went outside.

 



"You scum!" Jonghyun shouted as he grabbed his collar. His men were about to move but he smirked and gave a gesture for them to do nothing. 

"When will you stop bothering my sister? Huh?! You're making her suffer!" He only smirked,

"So?"

"What you did last time was not enough, huh?" Jonghyun hit him in his face as hard as he could. He only laughed as a response,

"Jonghyun ah, listen to me. I'm going to take everything from her. Her love, her job, and last but not least, her life."

"You son of a--"

"What? Are you going to hit me again?" Jonghyun angrily pushed him to the wall, but soon his men separated the two of them as they pushed Jonghyun against the wall.

"Why? Why her and not me?!"

"Ayaka doesn't like her."

"Ayaka hates her and that's it?!" He struggled from his men.

"Aish, you, your sister and your mom are just the same. It disgust me."

"You bastard! Don't you dare to bring up my mother!"

"Jonghyun ah, didn't I mention you were also in the list of things I'm going to take away from her?" He grabbed Jonghyun's collar. Jonghyun struggled from him, but he was too strong even for him. Jonghyun groaned as he was thrown to the floor. His dad quickly pulled out his gun from his back pocket. He made two quick shots, followed by Jonghyun's scream.

"Leave him." He said to his men as he went out of the room.

"Yah! Where are you--" he shouted in pain.

"Goodbye, Jonghyun ah. It was nice to have a son like you." He smirked as he went out of the room, leaving him alone.

 


Yay an update!

Actually I'm on holiday in Singapore now...

Then again I feel like updating^^

Stay tune!