Mental

Sacrifice

Third Person's POV

"Oppa!" she screamed as she saw her brother lying on the floor, his abdomen and foot were hit.

"Oppa! Hang on!" she quickly took a handkerchief and pressed it against his wounds.

"_____ ah..." He groaned as he winced in pain, "You... need to run, okay.... There's--" he paused as his pain ed, "no guarantee that he won't come back-- here...."

"And leave you here? No way."

"_____ ah..." He stared into her eyes. "..please."

"No."

"Go, _____ ah. I'm going-- ...to be just... fine."

"You're my only family, how could I leave you behind?" she whispered. Her face was already wet of tears.

"Can't you..trust me? Your...only family? I'm-- fine..." she looked away. Of course he'd use her own words against her.

"Go."

"I'll call an ambulance, okay?" She said as she dialed the hospital.

"Just go." _____ gave him a kiss in the forehead before she slowly rose and stood up. Jonghyun weakly smiled at her,

"Happy... birthday, _____ ah."

"I promise you'll be fine." she returned his smile as she slowly walked away from him.



Seunghyun sighed at the scenery of Tokyo in front of him. A glass of red wine was on his hand, and smoke in the other. This is the first time he smoked in two years. Well, she doesn't like the smoke so he stopped.

'But now? She's gone, so nobody's gonna stop me, right?'

Seunghyun darkly chuckled at the thought. This isn't working.

He can't get her off his mind.

He threw away the smoke in his hand and stepped on it. He walked inside from the balcony as he drank the red wine in his glass. He walked to the sofa and saw one of s were already fast asleep in there. He put down his glass on the table and walked out of the room in silence.



_____ finished writing on a piece of paper and left it on top of the table. She closed her eyes, thinking whether she had made the right choice or not. She sighed as she opened a message her stepsister sent earlier.

'Rooftop. Now. You have 10 minutes.'

She slowly rose from her seat, and walked out of her room.

This is it.

It's going to end.

She walked to the lift and went inside. She put on her hood, as she doesn't want anyone to recognize her. Her lift stopped on the premium suite floor, and a man came in. She silently gasped.

Perfect jaw line, stunning cheek bones and that intense stare.

Seunghyun.

He was wearing a hat and a black coat, a simple disguise. He looked skinnier and he smelled smoke from his body. He stole a look at her but he looked away. He doesn't recognize her. The lift stopped on the top floor and she walked out. Her lips curled into a smile. She was glad she could meet him again, even if it's for the last time. Even if she couldn't talk to him or touch him. She's okay with it.

_____ opened the door in front of her, revealing the rooftop. She walked forward, looking at the scenery before her. Suddenly the door opened, revealing a man who walked to the rooftop.

Her dad.

 


Hey guys! I'm back from my holiday with an update!

Sorry for the short update, but it's going to be a double update so please stay tune!

I know Seunghyun has been taking side roles but this just started...

Thank you for subscribing and if you haven't, go go subscribe!

Happy holidays everyone^^