Hysterical

Sacrifice

 

Third Person's POV

-two months later-

Seunghyun walked to her ward, flowers were on his hand. He gently opened the door and found her, weakly lying down in the bed with machines attached to her. He weakly smiled as he changed the flowers he put yesterday with the new one. He gently traced her cheek, looking at her sadly. After the doctors stated that she fell into a comma two months ago, she was immediately moved back to Korea. Meanwhile, Jonghyun went back to US, and he came to visit her every weekend. 

Ayaka and her dad? They disappeared. After the police chased them, they jumped to a cargo ship and there are no news from them until now. Seunghyun sighed and smiled. _____was really weak, and normally a person who fell in that height died, but a miracle happened. She survived. He was already grateful that she's alive. The doctor even said that all of her wounds healed quickly. 

This is enough for him. 

Asking her to wake up is too much.

"_____ ah... Jiyong and sajangnim scolded me again" he paused and chuckled, 

"Today nothing went well for me. I constantly kept thinking about you that I couldn't concentrate... Sorry, I must have made you sad. I'm just worried about you" he smiled, 

"Get well soon, Jagiya" he gave her a small kiss in the forehead. He looked at her pale skin and sighed.

'Day sixty one.'

 

-the next day-

Seunghyun ran to her ward, holding his phone tightly. The hospital nurse called him and told him that she's awake. Seunghyun couldn't be happier. He opened the door to her ward, but his face turned confused instantly.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" He heard her screaming as she struggled from the young doctors who were trying to restrain her.

"LET GO!" she screamed. Seunghyun stepped in immediately.

"_____ ah! It's okay! It's me, Seunghyun!" _____ looked at him, staring to his eyes. She suddenly held her head and started screaming.

"No....NO! GO AWAY! IT HURTS! MY HEAD HURTS!" Seunghyun grabbed her arm, trying to calm her down.

"What's wrong with you, _____ ah? It's me!"

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" She threw away his hand and ran to the door. Seunghyun quickly stopped her and wrapped his hands around her.

"LET GO! LET ME GO!" She shouted as she started to cry. She desperately started to hit Seunghyun's chest. Seunghyun wrapped her tighter.

"Nurse, anesthetic" the doctor ordered as the nurse injected her.

"STOP! No...." she closed her eyes as she slowly lost her consciousness. The nurses moved her back to her bed. Seunghyun leaned to the wall, looking at her in disbelief. Tears were starting to fill his eyes.

"D-doctor... Did she..." The doctor looked at him.

"Don't worry it's not permanent. Her skull was cracked from the crash, but her brain was only damaged a little. She has chronic PTSD, which caused her to have a temporary amnesia. The trauma is consuming her. She's thinking that everyone is trying to harm her." he looked at the bed, 

"We will get her to treatment soon" he smiled and nodded to Seunghyun. Seunghyun bowed as the doctor left. He grabbed a chair and sat next to her.

"I'm sorry that you have to go through it alone..." he muttered as he gently her hair.

 

Days passed, and she got worse. She's basically scared of everyone. She would scream every time a person got into the room. She didn't want to eat, thinking that the food's poisonous. She didn't sleep, and she needs anesthetic so she could do so. The treatment was not progressing either. Her brother came to visit her, but she still didn't recognize him. 

That day, Seunghyun walked to the room, the other members were following him. Bigbang was finally visiting her a week after she woke up. They were all anxious when they opened the door. _____ was in the corner of the room, curling into a ball. She glanced at the new visitors and started to scream.

"GO AWAY!" all of the members looked at her sadly. She looked very tired. There were dark circles around her eyes. Her hair was messy. She was very skinny. Blood was slightly coming out from her right hand, she must have tugged out the IV. On top of all, she was trembling in fear.

"_____ ah...." Jiyong called her. It hurts him to see his best friend like this.

"NO! GO AWAY!" She stood up.

"_____ ah I--" Jiyong was cut off when she started to throw everything in her room. Seunghyun gave a sign to them to leave before he walked closer to her, trying to stop her.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" She grabbed a vase and threw it to him. The vase hit his arm before crashing to the floor, breaking it to pieces. He winced in pain but he didn't care. ______ suddenly stopped and held her head. She fell to her knees and started to pull her own hair. Her mind flew back at the time when her dad threw a vase to her, breaking her arm.

"No...." she started to cry.

"....hyun ah....Seunghyun ah.... Where are you?" Seunghyun's heart ached.

"Seunghyun ah.... I need you."

"I'm right here, _____ ah..." he wrapped his arms around her body. Usually she would struggle, but this time she didn't.

"Seunghyun ah.... Where are you? Where are you going?"

"I'm here. I'm not going anywhere." He held her tighter, tears were falling from his eyes. 

He had failed once more to protect her.

"I'm sorry, _____ ah.... You have to go through it alone. I'm sorry I wasn't by your side that time." He gently her hair. _____ rested her head at his shoulder, slowly falling to sleep. Seunghyun sighed in relief as he saw her sleeping at his shoulder. He gently lifted her and tucked her inside the blanket. He sat beside her, gently her hair.

 


Sorry for the short update--

Thanks for your comments:*

Stay tune!;)