Destiny

It's You

[Heechul's Apartment]

 

"I can't believe that I would lose my ity this fast." Simgmin said in disbelief. Heechul sighed.

"How do we tell your family?" 

"My mother would die next if we tell them."

"I don't like talking about this it's...awkward and it's not like we intended too."

"..."

"You were good in bed though..." Heechul said, jokingly, to lighten up the mood. Sungmin blushed and hit Heechul with a pillow.

 

[Leeteuk's Apartment]

 

 Leeteuk has been feeling emptiness since his confession to Sungmin. He all deserved it...this. He decided to head out today. He had to think what to do next in this, now, meaningless life. He went to a cafe.

Leeteuk ordered hot chocolate and apple pie. He drank and ate alone until a man came up to him.

"Are you...Park Leeteuk?"

"How'd you know my name?"

"Kangin, don't you remember me?"

"Kangin! Bro, missed you for a while. How is your work?"

"Doing fine. Yours?"

"I quit. I'm trying to find a new job."

"I could help you. How does being a secretary sound to you?"

"That would be a big help."

"Well, because I owe you so much I'll give you the job."

"Thanks, I really need it."

"If you could give me your email I'll tell you info for your new job."

[Sungmin's Office]

"Tomorrow? Okay." Sungmin hung up. He wrote a note on a sticky pad. He wrote: "Meeting with K enterprises tomorrow. 9:00 AM" He sticked it on his board. Suddenly his door opens. It was Heechul.  Heechul was holding a lunch box and orange juice. He smiled and it made Sungmin feel all warm inside.

"Lunch? For my bunny?" Heechul asked with aegyo.

"Yah. Where did "bunny" come from? And when did you start using aegyo?" Sungmin asked jokingly.

"Pfft...like he doesn't like it." Heechul replied. He layed the box and juice down on Sungmin's desk.

"Where did you get your job opportunity from?" Sungmin asked since he doesn't know until know.

"K enterprises. The man that hired me was my cousin."

"Really? What a coincidence. I have a meeting with their sales manager tomorrow." 

"Aish...You should meet with the head supervisor sometimes."

"Why?"

"I heard he was hot." Heechul grinned while Sungmin hit him because of the cheesy joke.

 

[Leeteuk's Apartment]

 

Leeteuk got the email about his new job. It contained:

Leeteuk,

You will start tomorrow. 7:00 AM. Everyday. You will report to Office 218. You will be a secretary to our head supervisor Kim Heechul. Wear a tie. (youknowwhatimean)

-Kangin

Leeteuk finished reading the mail and shut the laptop off. He started on his sorry letter to Sungmin.

 

[The next day...]

 

"Honey, wake up." Heechul was patting Sungmin.

"Mgmhgjkhmnli...."

"It's 8:20." 

"What?!" Sungmin jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

"I told you to wake up..." Heechul teasingly said.

"Ugh, I hate it when I can't eat." Sungmin said while washing his face. He rinsed and started to brush his teeth. 

"Quick, 10 minute shower." Heechul shouted as he was preparing Sungmin's suit.

"Could you bring me lunch at 10:30?" Sungmin said as he was taking a shower.

"Yeah meet me at our food court after your meeting." Heechul replied. Sungmin came out after 5 minutes.

"Towel." Heechul tossed Sungmin his towel.

"You look y when your wet." Heechul said seductively. Sungmin laughed as he dried himself.

"I always look y." Sungmin said jokingly. Heechul have Sungmin his underwear. Sungmin started dressing up as Heechul combs his hair. He was finished and left Heechul after a kiss on the forehead. Sungmin was left with 20 minutes to drive.

 

[K Enterprises]

 

Leeteuk was told that the supervisor comes late so, he ended up waiting on the lobby. He was waiting for around an hour now. He fetched a magazine and after a few minutes later he recognized a familiar voice. 'This can't be.' he thought. He looked at the information center and there was a man. He looked like he was on a hurry. That man was Lee Sungmin. Leeteuk looked at him with a hurt face. Leeteuk looked away. He wanted to control his tears. Sungmin runs to the elevator afterwards. Leaving Leeteuk feeling gloomy than before.