EZ Party

It's You

[Kyuhyun' s Car]

Sungmin tried to look like he didn't cry and it was obvious to Kyuhyun. It was silent. Kyuhyun drived and he looked hurt. Sungim likes a guy and loves one. He was totally excluded on Sungmin's heart. He felt like crying. Sungmin noticed this and he tried to ask why.

"You okay? What's the problem?" Sungmin asked without eye contact. Kyuhyun sighed.

"How am I okay when my friend is depressed just because he's stuck between two guys love for him?" Kyuhyun said lying. Sungmin looked out of the window. He spoke.

"Kyuhyun it's not your job to feel bad for me." Sungmin said assuring Kyuhyun.

"What if I feel that because...because-" Kyuhyun stopped the car. "- I love you?" Kyuhyun avoided Sungmin's eyes. Sungmin, shocked, felt bad. He, he, he just loves Kyuhyun as a bestfriend.

"...I-" Sungmin got cut by Kyuhyun.

"I know...You don't like me like I love you." Kyuhyun' s eyes were tearing up. 

"Kyuhyun that's-" Sungmin got cut again.

"What? Wrong? Sungmin. I know you don't like me. I...ugh." Kyuhyun started his car again.

They continued the trip with complete silence. Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun for a few times. Kyuhyun was crying. His tears dried up when they arrived at their destination. The party rehearsal was a practice for the performances that will be shown later evening and Sungmin had to memorize his place to make his speech. Kyuhyun watched far away. He thought he should just go back to France. He had a performance too. He was going to sing. 

[2 hours later...]

The party officially started. Celebrities, famous businessmen and women and relatives of the Lee's came and walked on the red carpet surrounded by paparazzi. Sungmin walked on the red carpet with Kyuhyun. They tried to look comfortable but they felt akward inside. Leeteuk came and he saw Sungmin with Kyuhyun. He felt jealous but he knew they were just known as good friends. The introduction was awesome. A performance by the famous girl group, Girl's Generation. The food came next and Sungmin got the position of being president of EZ company.

"I am very happy a lot of you came here tonight to witness this. Thank you. I would like to thank my long time best friend Kyuhyun for motivating me to work harder. I will expect greater progress for this company. Once again, Thank you!" Everybody clapped. Standing ovation. Sungmin was happy. 

The party really started. The people started to dance to the beat and cocktails were served. Leeteuk found Sungmin and said hi.

"Yah. Nice speech there." Leeteuk said jokingly. Sungmin instantly knew who it was.

"Nice suit." Sungmin complimented Leeteuk' s suit. They continued their conversation with smiles and giggles. Kyuhyun watched them from afar. He was drunk. He fainted...with tears. Sungmin and Leeteuk continued their conversation when they hear a shriek. It caught everybody's attention.

"Cho Kyuhyun fainted!" The girl screamed. Everybody tried to help but Sungmin insisted to help. Leeteuk lends a hand too. They both drove Kyuhyun home. They soon reached Kyuhyun's apartment. Kyuhyun was dragged to his bed. He was sleeping.sungmin and Leeteuklet him be and they went to a cafe.

[Cafe]

They both ordered coffee. They were in silence. Leeteuk was honestly jealous on how Sungmin was so caring to Kyuhyun. He broke the silence.

"You and Kyuhyun. Are you closer than I think you two are?" Leeteuk sounded obviously jealous. Sungmin giggled.

"You are not jealous are you?" Sungmin replied.

"No, no, no. Not at all. I mean you just look really close."

"Leeteuk. We're not together." Sungmin giggled.

They went to Sungmin's apartment.

[Sungmin's apartment]

They were sitting next to each other as they watch the stars. Leeteuk's arm wrapped around Sungmin's shoulder. They looked at each other and their faces got closer to each other. They kissed. It was actually more of a make - out. They catched their breathe. Sungmin was blushing so hard. He forgot Heechul for the first time.

 

[Next day...]

Kyuhyun made up his mind and left a letter to Sungmin. He was going to France again. Sungmin saw the letter. It was a goodbye letter.

[California, USA]

"A job opportunity? In Korea? Well, I just left there but I guess it will be no deal."