Secretary

It's You

 

[K Enterprises]
"The sales will be expected to increase if we collaborate Mr.Lee. EZ company and K Enterprises will be a blast. You provide the lot and we provide the things to sell. Well get half the profit. Imagine. We recruit a lot of brands to sell at your mall.They pay us first before they get their profit. You'll also have your branch and our branch in the mall. Double the money." The sales manager finished explaining his desired plan. Sungmin was listening carefully. It was a decent plan. His secretary was there. They discussed. 
"What do you think? How much do you think is a mall? Risking the landscape we have should be worth it enough." Sungmin told his secretary.
"Sir, if you are going to use our smallest land then that would be enough for a mall that can fit 26 average sized branches and a movie theatre if you want." Sungmin's secretary researched about those stuff while the sales manager was talking. Sungmin thought for a bit, the sales manager was hoping that Sungmin would accept his offer. 
"I have decided. I accept this offer. Well talk about the expenses tomorrow. I have to go." Sungmin stood up and bowed. He left the meeting room.
 
[K Enterprises food court]
 
Heechul got his boyfriend's lunch ready. Brunch, really. He forgot that he needed to meet his new secretary today. He felt stupid but Sungmin was coming. He waited and waited until someone covered his eyes.
"Very funny." Heechul said knowing who it was.
"What? Gosh. I was just trying to be sweet." Sungmin replied as he takes his hands off Heechul's eyes.
"Eat. How was your meeting?" Heechul asked while chewing on a piece of bacon which was Sungmin's.
"Went well. I accepted an offer." 
"Really? I never thought our sales manager was convincing." Heechul said as a joke. 
"Yeah. Someone might hear you." Sungmin said jokingly too. 
"When are yo-" Heechul's phone rang. He answers it. He was holding his hands up as a signal of "wait". Sungmin kept eating, curious on who was on the phone. 
"Hyung...ugh....okay...5 minutes. Bye." Heechul looked at Sungmin as he hung up. 
"Leaving?" Sungmin felt like Heechul needed to leave.
"I'm sorry bunny. I need to go. I need to meet my new secretary. I'll see you tonight." Heechul kissed Sungmin's forehead. Sungmin sighed and kept eating. He couldn't tell Heechul who he saw this morning.
 
 
Sungmin was in a hurry. He entered in the main door and saw the information center. He asked for the room but he felt like someone was watching him. He got the room. As he walked to the elevator. He looked in the mirror of the elevator from far away and saw a man starting at him. The man looked hurt. As Sungmin walked closer to the elevator. He went closer to the mirror. He soon realized the man who was watching him was Leeteuk.
 
 
Sungmin sighed again and finished his meal.
 
[Heechul's Office]
 
"Hello, sir. I'm your new secretary." Leeteuk bowed to Heechul. Heechul smiled at him.
"I'm impressed. I heard you waited for me for two hours?" Heechul asked as he sat on his chair.
"Yes, I did." Leeteuk replied still standing up.
"You do know you can sit, right?" Heechul said, laughing. Leeteuk scratched the back of his head and sat on the sofa.
"Do I start on anything?" Leeteuk asked. 
"Well your purpose is to supervise when I'm not available. You also have to take the progress report of our employees. You get to decide who gets fired, who gets hired and who gets promoted." Heechul turned serious all of a sudden. Leeteuk was surprised since he thought that Heechul was just an easy going guy but actually he was really serious about his job.
"I understood." Leeteuk replied.
"Remember, personal conflicts with any employee isn't a reason to fire him or her." Heechul reminded Leeteuk.
"Yes, sir." Leeteuk replied.
" Here. The key to your office. Goodluck." Heechul gave Leeteuk a key to office 230. Leeteuk bowed and left to move his stuff to his new office. 
 
[Heechul's Apartment]
 
Sungmin came in and out his keys on the coffee table. He was exhausted. Heechul should be home by now. It was getting pretty late. Sungmin made himself hot milk. He drank it while watching his favorite drama. His cellphone vibrates. He checks the new message. It was from Heechul. It contained:
 
Bunny, I'm gonna be a little late. I'm hanging out with a friend. See you around 11 PM. <3~
 
Sungmin sighed. He continued to watch his drama.
 
[Choi's Bar]
 
Heechul decide to hang out with his new secretary. Leeteuk wasn't really a drinker. He just ordered a cup of coffee, while Heechul ordered a mug of beer. They just wanted to get to know each other.
"How old are you?" Leeteuk asked.
"25. You?"
"27."
"Wow."
"I know."
"How's love life?" Leeteuk was surprised by the sudden question. He answered anyway.
"Just broke up recently. It was my fault. I was such a jerk." Leeteuk sighed and Heechul giggled.
"I almost lost mine. I left him. I came back. He was taken. Then he broke up with some other guy. I saw him in a bar drunk. He apologized but I was the one who needed to." Heechul kept drinking his beer. Leeteuk sighed again. 
"You're lucky. I know I'm never gonna get him back." Leeteuk ordered a beer, surprising Heechul.
"Stressed, huh. Look if he really loves you, if you apologize he'll accept." Heechul was almost done with his mug.
"I was wrong at the beginning. I used him but I stopped when I realized I'm inlove." Leeteuk gulped a big amount of beer.
"I'll help if you want too."
"I'll ask when I'm ready."
"You have too hurry. If you don't try to explain soon he'll fade away."
 
[Heechul's Apartment]
 
Heechul came in, quietly. He found Sungmin sleeping on the sofa infront of the television. Sungmin has a milk moustache that made him look cuter. Heechul smiled and brought his "bunny" onto his bed. Heechul went to get their mail, so that Sungmin can read it tomorrow morning. He got four letters. The rent bill. Spam. Spam. A letter for Sungmin. Heechul was tempted to open it, but he knew that was wrong so he leaves it at Sungmin papers on the coffee table.
 
[Leeteuk's Apartment]
 
Leeteuk was lying on his bed.
 
'You better hurry...'
'If he really loves you, if you apologize he'll accept...'
 
Leeteuk stared at the ceiling, thinking of deep thoughts...