To confess or not to confess...

It's You

[Cho Bakery(Kyuhyun)]

 

Kyuhyun woke up in the morning, got ready to work, went to the bakery and worked. But something was in his mind while serving baked cookies and coffee. It was...Sungmin. He couldn't sleep at night thinking if he should confess, maybe he shouldn't. Bit if he doesn't what if Heechul comes back? What if he does confess but Sungmin...aish. It was too much too think. He shaked the thought and concentrated on giving service. The next person on line was a guy, shorter than him and has dimples. He orders.

"Do you have gift specials where you put food in gift boxes?"

"Ah, yes. What would you like?"

"White chocolate and strawberry pie."

"In the same box or seperate?"

"Seperate but I want them ribboned together."

"Ah, understood. Name of the receipient?"

"To Sungmin, From Leeteuk." Kyuhyun was suprised. He didn't want to assume this guy is courting Sungmin but liking Sungmin meant...liking him.

"O-okay. Here is your number. Just come up when you hear your number. Next." The man took the waiting ticket.

 

[Cho Bakery(Leeteuk)]

 

Ah. I can't wait for Sungmin's reaction to my gift. For the past few days...my feelings. I can't control them anymore. I'm like two sided. Leeteuk: Doesn't really like Sungmin, the other, Leeteuk: Really likes Sungmin. I don't know why. It was just a job. I am having mixed emotions. I don't wanna fall in love but in the same time I already am.

 

[Sungmin's Apartment]

 

Sungmin woke up happily, knowing it's his "coronation" day. A little worried though. He memorized his lines one more time. Ate. Showered. Put on clothes and kept memorizing his lines. His doorbell rang. He went to the door opened it and...it was Kyuhyun.

"Nice suit." Kyuhyun complimented. He left the bakery knowing he has to arrive at the party with Sungmin as long-time friends. This made Kyuhyun sad but atleast they were together.

"Thank you. I'm just memorizing my lines."

"You don't have to. I know you memorized every bit of letter and space written on that paper." Kyuhyun said, sarcastically.

"It is still making me nervous. What if I forget the lines? What if I embarrass my father? What if-" Kyuhyun cut Sungmin's sentence.

"Don't worry. I know you. You never mess up. Remember, pressure is adrenaline and adrenaline makes you do better."

"Thanks." Sungmin smiled he went to the kitchen getting juice for the both of them while Kyuhyun went to see the paper with Sungmin's speech. He said it outloud.

"I, Lee Sungmin, am very grateful to be the new president of EZ company. Having the influence of my dad, I think that nothing much will change and everything will move as it did...aish..Sungmin-ah! This..this speech..aish." Sungmin came with two glasses of orange juice.

"What?"

"Your speech ."

"Yah! You try."

"Okay,*cough* Hello, everyone. Thank you for coming here tonight and witnessing me become what I have dreamt.-" Kyuhyun was cut by Sungmin.

"Yah. That is too...casual."

"It's a party, not a meeting. Your speech doesn't come from your heart. If you are going to be the next president, why not show them your real thoughts? The real you." Kyuhyun said. The doorbell rang. Sungmin came to get it. 'It's probably the guy in the bakery.' Kyuhyun thought. Kyuhyun could hear the conversation.

"Ah, really? Thank you. You bought this where?"

"I bought it at Cho Bakery."

"Yah, what a coincidence, the soon to be owner of Cho Bakery is a close friend of mine and he is here."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Come I'll introduce you."

Kyuhyun fixed his hair. Sungmin came with the guy. Sungmin was holding the man' s palm. Good thing they weren't interlocking. Kyuhyun, he had to admit, was jealous.

"Hello. I saw you at the bakery. It's nice to know you and Sungmin are close friends." The guy said.

"Hello. It's a pleasant to me as well." Kyuhyun stood up bowing to him and tried to sound unaffected.

"Kyuhyun, Leeteuk. Leeteuk, Kyuhyun." Sungmin introduced both of them. All of them sat. Kyuhyun could see how happy Sungmin was. He felt devastated. Sungmin spoke.

"I'll get a glass of orange juice for Teuk." 

"It's fine. I just wanted to give you those gifts."

"Are you sure?"

"Maybe you should go to the party." Kyuhyun suggested. Still devastated. Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun curiosly.

"Ah, I can't. My friend needs a partner at this company party. I forgot the name of the company." Leeteuk replied.

"EZ?" Sungmin stated.

"Ah! EZ company,yes. Why is that the party you are going to?" Leeteuk, pretending not to know.

"Yeah. Well I guess will see you there then." Kyuhyun said. Sungmin looked happy.

"Well, see you there. I'm sorry, I have to go. I need to prepare for the party." Leteuk said. Waved goodbye and left. Sungmin looked like it was his best day ever.

"Yah. Do you like him?" Kyuhyun asked. Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun and sighed.

"I...i don' t know. I...i..." Sungmin looked gloomy.

"You still...love Heechul don' t you?" Kyuhyun was sure. If Sungmin didn't know if he likes Leeteuk. The only possible block is, Heechul. Sungmin's bestfriend. Sungmin's lover.

"..." Sungmin took a deep breath and tried to speak without breaking down. "Y- yes."

"...I'll wait for you in the car. You go get ready for the party rehearsal." Kyuhyun went out the door to the car. Kyuhyun stopped his tears. Sungmin was left and he cried.