Chapter 11

It's You
Guys, it has been such a long time, especially because I started a new story and I got sick. T.T I'm still a little weak but allow me to continue this story XD. Sorry and thank you for the support :) I also changed the format of the  I say the story since I got some advice :D
 
 
###
 
Heechul looks around once he arrived in cafe. He turns his head the left and sees Sungmin with two cups of coffee, his eyes wandering around the view outside. Heechul walks to Sungmin. Sungmin notices him and smiles. Heechul smiled back. Sungmin stood up,putting two cups coffee down the table, to hug Heechul. Heechul kisses Sungmin's cheek. Sungmin blushed to Heechul's bold and public actions. They both sit down across each other.
 
"Why did you suddenly wanted have a cup of coffee with me?" Heechul asked.
"Why can't I?" Sungmin asked back.
"I'm not saying you can't, I'm asking why?" Heechul replied.
"Bonding time, with you." Sungmin said, red from what he said.
"Since when did you became such a sweet talker?" Heechul asked, jokingly. Sungmin laughed and sipped his coffee. Heechul noticed that Sungmin was in deep thought.
"You troubled?" Heechul asked, holding Sungmin's hands. Sungmin looks at him, obviously surprised Heechul read his face so easily.
"...No." Sungmin replied.
"I don't like it when people lie..." Heechul replied, trying to make eye contact with Sungmin. Sungmin avoided his eyes.
"..." Sungmin sighed, his eyes focused on the view outside.
"Sungmin, you can tell me, whether if it hurts me." Heechul said, slowly grasping what Sungmin may be troubled with.
"I don't want to hurt you." Sungmin replied, finishing his coffee.
"You're already hurting me, through...through all this. Whatever it is you don't want me to help you with." Heechul replied.
"...It's my ex." Sungmin stated, worried about Heechul's reaction.
" Go on..." Heechul replied, worried about controlling his emotions about this subject. 
"Before you came from America, a lot has happened. I'm going tell you this, I won't tell you my ex's name. It started..." Sungmin said his story, about everything, including his dad's death, the probable cause of it, everything. He finished after 15 minutes. Heechul listened attentively.
"..." Heechul was in deep thought after the story. All he could think of was: 'We thought we were everything to reach other.','I honestly loved him really much, until I knew the truth...'.This is all Sungmin's words. Each word hurting him. Still, He was concerned about the real point of Sungmin.
"Sungmin, maybe you should forgive him." Heechul said. Sungmin was surprised.
"But..." Sungmin tried to reason but Heechul interrupted.
"He didn't want anyone to die, he was sincere about his feelings." Heechul explained.
"...What if tries to...to..." Sungmin tried to counter what Heechul said.
"Take you back? That's up to you...I know you'll choose him..." Heechul, suddenly feeling gloomy.
"Heechul! Don't say that..." Sungmin replied.
"It's true. When did you feel that I was everything to you?" Heechul said, weakly, hurt.
"Heechul..." Sungmin didn't know what to say. Crushing every hope of Heechul on a positive answer, getting him further more. Heechul stands up. In crisis of crying.
"I have to go back." He said fast walking out of the cafe. Sungmin tried to stop him but Heechul started to his car. 
 
###
Sorry, it was short. Tell me what you think though, Heemin or Teukmin? Sorry for any kind of mistake! :)