Chapter 10

It's You

[Sungmin' s Office]

 

Sungmin kept signing papers. He stopped and took a look around. He quietly took out a letter.

 

 

Sungmin woke up. He proceeds with his daily routine, as always. He eats breakfast, drinks coffee, takes a bath, brushes teeth, wear clothes and look at mail. Even though this was Heechul's apartment he changed his address. He still had his own apartment though. He saw the one and only letter on his desk. 'To: Sungmin' was written on it. He turned his lamp on. The pen written words inside were barely visible but Sungmin could see it. Sungmin saw the capitalized letter ' L' inside. He knew he shouldn't open it here. He heard Heechul waking up. Sungmin quickly puts the letter in his back pack. Heechul came out of their bedroom, scratching his head. His eyes blinks a few times until he could clearly see. He saw Sungmin drinking coffee. He went closer to Sungmin and back-hugged him. Sungmin was shocked and he laughed shyly. 

"Morning." Heechul said. Sungmin stood up causing Heechul to stop hugging him. Heechul pouted. Sungmin squeezed his cheeks. 

"Morning. You do notice your shirtless right?" Sungmin pointed at Heechul's upper body. Heechul remembered that he did took his shirt off. Heechul winced, jokingly, and ran away. Sungmin laughed.

"I'm going now." Sungmin shouted. Heading for the door.

 

< END OF FLASHBACK>

 

Sungmin opened the letter. It read:

Dear Sungmin,

Hello. How has it been? I know you might think I'm a horrible person but...I just want to let you know that, yes I was a jerk. Yes, I did kill people sometimes but when I met you, I, honestly, stopped. I tried to put my emotions away but I couldn't. Your love was...almost everything to me. I respect your thoughts but I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry. I'm sorry your dad died. I didn't mean to. I heard he was bad but he raised you and...you are you. I can't interrogate people who made people like you. I would rather die for them. Well I hope you accept my apology but I won't force you to. I would still like to be friends though.

Sorry,

Leeteuk

Sungmin sighed and thought if he should give Leeteuk a second chance. He mentally slapped himself. 'What are you thinking?! Forgiving a person who technically killed your father?' Sungmin thought. 'Well, he did say he didn't mean to...What if it wasn't his fault?' Sungmin thought deeply and groaned, waking himself up from these deep thoughts. He knew the only thing that's making him forgive Leeteuk is...love.

 

[Heechul's Office]

 

Heechul was working on the progress of their rookie employees. He was forced to stop when he heard his phone ring.

"Hello?" Heechul greeted.

"This is Sungmin, I changed my number. Would you want to eat lunch with me?" Sungmin asked with a little aegyo. Heechul laughed, appreciating Sungmin's effort to do aegyo.

"Sure bunny, where?" Heechul asked, getting already excited.

"Trinoma Cafe. 12:30."

"Okay, see you there." Heechul hangs up and looks the clock. 'I've got 40 minutes' Heechul thought.

 

To be continued...

 

###

Hello! This is the first time I actually "talk" to you guys. Thank you for the positive support :) Umm, I wanted to say sorry because this chapter was really short. The reason is work XD I'll try to update 2 times in a week. Long or short. That's pretty much it! Sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes.