Problems

It's You

[3 days later...]

 
Sungmin and Leeteuk has been officially together. Leeteuk hasn't even talk to Sungmin's father. Kyuhyun has been settled in France and he plans to make a bakery there. Sungmin is doing good leading EZ company. Everything was running fine until today came along.
 
[EZ Company]
 
Sungmin was in his office organizing files. His door opens. It was Heechul. He was shocked. Didn't know what to do. Heechul spoke.
"Shocked? I know. My departure went a little earlier than expected. I got a job opportunity."
"Why are you here then?" Sungmin sounded gloomy.
"I came back...for you." Heechul went closer to Sungmin. Looking Sungmin in the eyes. Sungmin avoided his eyes.
"I'm taken." Sungmin said and backed off away from Heechul. Heechul was shocked.
"You're what?!" Heechul was in great disbelief.
"I have my rights. It's not like you own me." Sungmin said angrily. 
"I thought you loved me. I though-" Heechul for cut by Sungmin.
"Well you thought wrong. You left me. I tried to stop you. But you didn't. My love went to another person."
"You...I...who's the lucky guy?" Heechul asked in defeat.
"A person you don't need to know. Now go before I call security." Sungmin said. Heechul was in shock. Sungmin would never say that to him. He grabbed Sungmin and forced eye contact.
"What happened to you?" Heechul asked hopelessly.
"My best friend left me." Sungmin pushed Heechul away. Heechul had tears in his eyes and he leaves. Sungmin sighs and continues his organizing with thoughts in his mind.
 
[Someplace else...]
 
"You found out? So, I'll tell Park. Yup. He probably can't talk to Mr.Lee." A man hung up the phone. He types an e-mail to the agent that doesn't need to work on his current case anymore. A man walks in his office. That man talks.
"Assassinate?"
"Yes. Both of them."
 
[Leeteuk's Apartment]
 
Leeteuk reads an e-mail he just got. He was relieved he doesn't have to continue further. He grabbed his coat and he takes a box with a self-made cake to bring to Sungmin. He was getting ready to leave when he forgot to turn off the television. He went to the television and the news was reporting about an incident. An incident about a man killed in his house, the same time with...the ex-president of EZ company being assassinated. Leeteuk's agency didn't tell him something, they were going to kill both.
 
[Sungmin's Office]
 
Sungmin was concentrated on fixing files when his phone rang.
"Hello?" Sungmin asked.
"Sungmin...hyung...dad's dead." Sungmin's brother was crying on the other line.
"What?!" Sungmin, he didn't like his dad but he didn't want him to die.
"I'll tell you more in the Mercy Hospital." Sungmin's younger brother hung up. Sungmin was in a daze. Heechul came and then this. Where is Leeteuk when he needed him? Sungmin called his secretary. He told her that he's going to leave for this rest of the day.
 
[Leeteuk's Apartment]
 
Leeteuk was crying. He thought...this is all his fault. When will Sungmin find out? What if he...Leeteuk can't lie. He decided to tell Sungmin...today.
 
[Mercy Hospital]
 
Everybody was crying except Sungmin. He was the oldest brother, he should set an example. This is what his father told him. Now, he is gone. Sungmin called his younger brother Isaac. His name is Isaac because he was born in America. Sungmin and Isaac went to the food area of the hospital. They sat.
"So, how did dad die?"
"He was assassinated."
"Why would he be assassinated?"
"We don't know as well."
"Has he been doing drugs? Selling drugs? What?"
"I'm pretty sure it's not both. You know how dad has a habit to rip people off. Maybe that."
"I told him to stop that...now this."
"Good thing the company won't be affected. You haven't done anything bad to any famous people right?"
"Ofcourse, neither rich."
They came back and the doctor came to finally explain.
"Mr.Lee has been shot in the head. The police came and they took the bullet. The bullet was a poisonous kind. So, the records saying he wants to donate cannot be because his brains are damaged and his other organs is poisoned."
Everybody was silent. The doctor walked away. The Lee family was in a family problem but they weren't a close family. Sungmin's phone rung. He answered it.
"Hello?" 
"Sungmin this is Leeteuk. I need to talk to you. Come to my apartment." Leeteuk hung up. Sungmin excused himself. He left the hospital leaving money for his dad's corpse.
 
[Leeteuk's Apartment]
 
Sungmin came in. He now has a key to Leeteuk's apartment. Leeteuk saw him looking really gloomy. Sungmin felt weird since Leeteuk didn't look that gloomy when he saw him. He sat infront Leeteuk.
"Sungmin...My real name isn't Gui Leeteuk. It's Park Leeteuk."
"What..."
"I am a secret agent and I was suppose to carry out my mission."
"...I..."
"That mission was to have a relationship with...you."
"So, then..."
"After the relationship I'll talk to your dad about a man."
"..." Sungmin was grasping what Leeteuk meant one by one.
"Then another agent in our agency found the information."
"You..."
"They told me but not the "who to assassinate" part."
"..." Sungmin cried.
"I found out this morning. They assassinated..."
"Both..." Sungmin finished Leeteuk's sentence. Feeling betrayed he stood up ran to his car, leaving the apartment key on the floor. Leeteuk, he felt like he deserved this.
 
[9 hours later in a night club...]
 
Sungmin slept in his car the whole afternoon. He came to a night club because today was too much. It was his 12th glass of beer. His alcohol tolerance was really good. He could go up to 30 glasses. He sighed. Girls kept calling him but he rejected. His ex-lover came back, his father died and his boyfriend was fake from the start. He drank more glasses until he couldn't sit up straight. His head fell on the table. Someone saw him...Heechul. Heechul ran to him. Heechul carried him to his car. Sungmin was barely conscious.
"Sungmin. Why did you drink yourself out?" Heechul started driving to his apartment.
 
[Heechul's Apartment]
 
Heechul layed Sungmin down on his bed. He took a bowl of water and he wet a towel. He wiped Sungmin's face and body. Sungmin was really ill. He took his clothes except for the underwear. He wipe the whole body and got pajamas. He put it on Sungmin and he covered him with a blanket. He kissed Sungmin's forehead. He missed him. He loved him. Heechul came to the living room. He slept in the sofa. Laughing because this was really similar to the drama he saw in the television earlier. He thought 'Sweet dreams Sungmin.'