A day with Heechul

It's You

[Heechul's Apartment]

Sungmin woke up and he found himself in pajamas. He's head feels a little dizzy. Where was he? He stood up went out the room and found himself in the living room. He saw the kitchen and saw someone cooking. The man turned around and Sungmin found out it was Heechul. He looked confused.

"You fell asleep in a night club."

"You took me here?" Sungmin said, suprised. After all he said to Heechul earlier yesterday.

"Yes, who would've? You got really ill last night." 

"Thanks, by the way..." Sungmin really felt sorry to Heechul.

"Your welcome, now eat breakfast." Heeechul said pointing the food on the coffee table. Sungmin did as Heechul said. Heechul was suprised because Sungmin ate like a, not to be mean, pig.

"Sungmin, have you ate yesterday?" Heechul asked curiously.

"No*munch*I was sleeping*munch*in my car all afternoon."

"Why? Don't you have something called bed?"

"...My dad died and then I...broke up with the lucky guy." Sungmin said gloomily but he was still eating like there was no tommorrow.

"Oh, I'm sorry for yesterday. Visiting your office. I must've been a reason too." Heechul said, feeling sorry and worried for Sungmin.

"You were the only good thing that came." Sungmin wanted to say sorry for the things he said. His bestfriend came back but he pushed him away just for that stupid Leeteuk.

"I thought i wasn't because you called security." Heechul, jokingly, said but Sungmin took it seriously.

"Heechul, I'm so sorry. I guess it was, I just...I loved my boyfriend too much."

"I don't blame you. I would've done the same." Heechul replied, wanting to make Sungmin feel better.

"No, I know you, you would've accepted me if it was the other way around." Sungmin felt really guilty. So, he cries. Heechul gets tissues.

"Yah. No need to cry. I accept your apology." Heechul replied wiping Sungmin's tears. 

"I shouldn't be even in here."

"Don't say that. You wouldn't be here if I didn't put you in here. It's my fault. I left. Hurt you. I don't deserve anything. I knew I was the only thing that made you feel loved and I distanced myself. I was wrong..." Heechul went to the window trying to stop his tears.

"Do you still...love me?" Sungmin asked.

"I do. But..."

"But what? Nothing. I still love you." 

"Yeah, but you still love your ex-guy more."

"Can't we just give it a shot?"

"Where?"

"In...the sofa?"

"Fine." Heechul rolled his eyes and made out with Sungmin, in the sofa. After they finished. They showered together. They were going to an amusement park.

 

[Amusement Park]

 

They first went to the roller coaster. The whole ride:

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWOOOAHHHHHHHWOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"..."

Heechul just held screaming Sungmin's hand the whole ride. The next ride was food court. Yes, they -actually, Sungmin- decided "they" rode enough. They ate and went home.

 

[Heechul's Apartment]

 

The two decided to drink soju. After about 1 hour they finished three carts of soju. They were drunk. 

"Yo. Bro. You okay?" Heechul asked, he was drunk.

"Yeah~" Sungmin replied. He was drunk too. Heechul, wiggly, carried Sungmin to his bed. Not knowing what he was doing he kissed Sungmin. Sungmin kissed back and soon they were making out again. They went...(how do you say this) a little far. Heechul took off Sungmin's t-shirt and Sungmin let Heechul be. And you know what happened....*cough* {Just imagine Heechul on top of Sungmin and everything will be okay.}

 

[The next day...(after all that love making)]

 

"Mhhn." Sungmin woke up and he stood up. He saw the mirror. "Why am I...*it hits him* ?!" Heechul gets woken up.

"Shut up. I'm sleeping...wait." Heechul woke, like really WOKE, up when he noticed he was too.

"Don't tell me." Sungmin said.

"Oh..." Heechul face palmed himself.

"I regret drinking..."