{ a p p l i c a n t ' s l i s t }

´|≋ { f l a v o r s ; o f ; l o v e } ♡ | apply almost closed

  

{Flavors of Love}

    6 girls. 6 boys. 6 different flavors of love

 


list  of  applicants 

 

 

 {accepted: thaist} baek yuna, 18 ; miri ; macaroon ; kim jongin 'kai'

 So, this is my character, Yuna. Uhm.. In this space I'll put some information about your character, and tips if needed.. ^^ Well, I won't say much about my character here, you guys will find out in the story itself, hihi.. Bai! 

bla..

bla..

bla..

bla..

bla..

bla..

 

 

 

 

 {peding: moonlightviolet} yoon ahrina, 18 ; do hwe ji ; chocolate ; byun baekhyun

 My first applicant! *clap clap* Hai MG!

Well,  I've to say that I loved your character, really! You portrayed her so well, I was impressed! I loved the fact that she was born on Paris, that happens to be 'the city of love', what totally matches with her personality! Good, girl! And before I started reading your app I was watching a series on Netflix and when you wrote that Ahrina also visits that site I was all 'lol', yep I'm stupid. About your question, yes I was planning to make them neighbors and I liked your request scenes, maybe some of them /or all of them/ may be in the story if you're chosen!

Thank you so much for applying and I wish you the best of luck ^^

 

 

 

 

 

{pending: royeolty} bang zana 'zane', 19 ; lee hwang suk ; chocolate ; baekhyun

 

Hai, Zeelo!

Well, I can see you put a lot of effort while doing the app! And I appreciate that a lot, I really do.. I loved Zane, she kept my attention and she's such  a sweetie! Sorry about the ulzzang, I know this girl is your back-up ulzzang, but in my point of view she matches the 'chocolate girl' better than Kite.. I hope you aren't mad! Their friendship necklace is so freaking awesome! It really matches them.. Bacon and eggs, hihi~ Aigoo! I really did like your character, the personality, her story, everything is really good! 

Thank you so much for applying! And good luck, chingu :)) 

 

 

 

 

 

{pending: hopenewexcitinglife} cho sera, 18 ; han bom ; macchiato ; suho

Annyeong, Azza!

I can see your portrayed her personality well, good! And I'm guessing she really does like music, hun? Hehe.. Especially Infinite? :) Omo! You put Jessica as your rival? Evil! She's one of my ultimate bias! Now I'll cry! Just kidding, it's okay! I can pretend I hate Jessica while writing about your character, if she's chosen. Suho's extra information matches him, what makes me happy.. And I already hate that Taejun guy, he's so not cool! And I'll be writing with a readable font size, not too short, not too big, so don't worry!

Thank you so much for applying! Good luck!

 

 

 

 

 

 

{pending: xrichan} choi maeri, 18 ; hong young gi ; ice cream ; d.o

Yo, Ri!

You know what's funny?  Maeri's birthday is on December 25th and my character's is on December 24th, what happens to be my birthday as well.. So, isn't this crazy? I mean that would be funny writing about it. You did a good job at her personality, but I think you should've put her to be more insecure and introverted, what are 'ice cream' girl's main flaws. The blog thing is a good idea, but I don't think this girl could do it, since she's insecure, so how can she advice people, I don't get it.. But the rest is okay! I like the idea of Kihoon liking her, I really do, it gives me some ideas, if you're chosen I'll use them ^^

Thank you so much for applying! Lots of good luck, dear!

 

 

 

 

 

{pending: hwangmimi} song soojung, 18 ; jang hae byeol ; cupcake ; park chanyeol

Hello, Mimi-shi!

Girl, I had a really good time while reading your app! You wrote her personality so well and just as I was planning to do! Good! I laughed hard when I read her special talent, it's just like 'Excuse me, but Soojung is awesome, okay? U mad?'.. Kekeke! About Chanyeol, I agree with you, he's totally cute! I liked how you portrayed their relationship.. And I agree that your request scene would be really cool! If you're chosen, that scene can happily appear ^^ Gurl, ur such a sweetie! Thank you for offering me help, if I need I'll totally look for you! And when you find a character that happens to be just like you, it really captivates you and inspires you, I understand!

Thank you so much for applying! Go girl, good luck!

 

 

 

 

{pending: hyunvirus} bang jiae, 19 ; park hwan hui ; lemonade ; oh sehun

Hey, Nemo! {where's Dory? Hihi.. Joke, joke!}

You did a good job at her personality! I liked it! Uhm.. It would be better that her brother wasn't a singer.. And.. Baekhyun can't be chosen as a love rival, none of EXO-K actually, it can be from EXO-M though.. Sorry, it's my fault, I didn't explained that.. Shame on me! I also didn't get, you wrote that she dislikes B.A.P, but she's in love with them and EXO? I didn't get it.. And since it's AU, it'd be better if she isn't friends/in love with idols.. She can be a fan, but not actually friends.

Thank you so much for applying! Gurl, good luck!

 

 

 

 

 

 

{pending: luminous-seoul} park jae ah, 17 ; joo ; lemonade ; oh sehun

Yinnie, hey! 

First of all, what a freaking beautiful, neat and organized app, I simply loved the pink highlights! So lovely! She really does look like a beautiful girl with those eyes, hair and appearance, she'd totally gets Sehun's attention ^^ Her personality was good and well written, uahh~ She's afraid of clowns? She reminds one of my best friends! I can already see an scene with her, clowns and Sehun coming up in my mind, I'll totally write that scene if Jae Ah gets chosen! Omo! Hello Baby's kids! How cute! About the lisp.. Of course! Sehun wouldn't be him if he hadn't that cute/weird way of talking.. I love that thing in him, dreamy~ I can see that you put a lot of effort in this, so I'm grateful!

Thank you so much for applying! Good luck, sweetie~

 

 

 

{pending: kyukyuu} kim jiyeon, 18 ; joo ; lemonade ; oh sehun

Ayo, Jackie!

Her personality is really good and matches with the image I got of 'lemonade' girl! About Sehun, you did really well in that part, but it'd be better if they weren't childhood friends, because of some reasons I have, that it's a secret until you find out in the story itself.. >.<' But the rest is okay! And I laughed at the line 'nobody tells Sehun what to do', he's just like that! Ohh~ I'm fine, how about you? It's good to see that Taylor is loved among the subscribers, hehe! And you auditioned  for SM, really? That's awesome, even better with you singing Back to December.. Hihi~ How was it? I hope you did great!

Thank you so much for applying! Jackie-ah, good luck, hun? :))

 

 

 

 

{pending: junnie4life} park eunsun, 19 ; hwang jung jin ; cupcake ; park chanyeol

Annyeong, Minnie-ssi!

You did a really good job at the personality, I liked that 'two selves' thing, I really did! Her special talent is really interesting, sand art? That's really cool! Phobia of being touched? That would generate great and funny scenes.. I thought that the way she started hating on men really interesting as well and self explained! ' Bastard.Burn.In.Hell ' laughed really hard at this sentence >.<'  Thank you for your support!!

Thank you so much for applying! Good, good, good luck *-*

 

 

 

 


{pending: leeyunee} ahn eunjae, 17 ; park ji hyun ; ice cream ; d.o

Yuni, haiyo!

Well, I stated that the personality should have at least 10 lines, sorry, you did good with it but it should be longer. Write poems it's a good special talent, but it's the specialty of the 'chocolate' girl, so it'd be cool if you change it, small thing.. Thank you so much! And there will be a lot of fluffy stuff as well as dramatic stuff, hihi, I have lots of scenes already in my head ^^ Please just fix that part of the personality and It'll be all right and good'! Tell me when you fixed it and I'll update this :))

Thank you so much for applying!  I wish you good luck!

 

 

 

 

 

 

{pending: ayowhatupkrease} kwon jaebin, 17 ; kim seul mi ; ice cream ; d.o

Cherry, hey! I loved your name!

I found this picture so similar to the girl herself, so I put it here ^^ Girl, you did really, really well in her personality, really! She fits perfectly the 'ice cream' girl! Your application is amazing, keep it like this.. And I didn't think about their gamer tag.. Hihi.. You did a perfect job with this plotline, so thank you for trying hard, I'm touched, hihi.. So Mimi is your friend?  I really liked her app as well :)) Yes, she didn't understand, I thought I had been clear with it/sobs/, but it's okay.. OMG! Those macaroons are so freaking cute! Thank you for the compliments! 

Thank you so much for applying! I wish you lots of good luck, dear!

 

 

 

 


{pending: awkwardninturtle} sunli elizabeth lee, 22 ; lee dasom ; macchiato ; suho

Annyeonghaseyo, Star!

I like how you portrayed her personality, it's good! But you should've write at least 10 lines, dear! Oh, and, my character's name is Yuna, so it would be cool if you could change your character's name everything would be better, since it'd be strange if she was chosen and had another character who had the same name, right? Id would be confusing for the readers. I also like how you put pictures to every important person in her life, it's helpful for me to portray them! I had a good time reading it, though I got confused sometimes because you deleted the texts that were written inside the brackets, but it's okay!  Thank you for having applied for this plotline, I was like begging, since I had only one applier and I felt like Suho wasn't loved.. snif snif.

Thank you for fixing what I asked, everything is good now!

 

Thank you so much for applying! I wish you good luck!

 

 

 

{pending: dubujeje} jung jiyoon, 20 ; jang chom mi ; chocolate ; baekhyun

Hey, my Jojo {love}, yes, Jojo *sings shinee's song*

I'm so freaking thankful for your dedication! I can see you put a big effort in doing this application! You gave me so many details, what makes me happy, since I can portray a character better this way, right? Jiyoon's personality is awesome and really descriptive what captivates me! I didn't get bored, I swear, actually I found it so touching, hihi.. Everything is so unique and new, that really gives you many points in my heart! Jiyoon is such lovely and fun character, I'd like to work with her! I was so dumb while I kept hugging myself while I was reading what you wrote on the 'comments' session, thank you so much! I wanna hug you! So many nights, I wonder why.. What can I do to make it right? Everything will be alright! So, Jojo, just tell me why! *sings dramatically* Okay, okay, I'll stop.. Hihi~

 

Thank you so much for applying! Good luck, Shinee's gurl~ 

 

 

{pending: panda-x} lee yunmi, 17 ; kang sura ; lemonade ; sehun

Hai, Melissa!

I had a great time reading your app, everything is so fun and organized, thank you! So she's in love with food? So am I! keke. You know, she's kinda similar to me, she has characteristics that I'm familiar with, we've almost the same fears, that's really cool! I can understand Yunmi a lot! She has SNSD as her role models? They're my favorite group, you know? Hihi..  Actually I have Tiffany and Taylor Swift as my models, I really admire them for what they had been through and what they had done, they are awesome, simple..  I don't think that her story is too dramatic, dear! Actually I found it really cool {on the author's point of view for writing a story}, it's not overload! I can totally imagine that request scene you asked me, really! That would be so freaking touchy, I must be writing with handkerchiefs!  Thank you, stitch is cute, I know! Hihi..  She my favorite non-asian artist as well, along with Ed Sheeran, keke! Those macaroons are so freaking cute! Actually I'm in love with macaroons, but I never tried it, it's hard to find it here in my city, but someday I'll find it! How does it taste? :))

Thank you so much for applying! I wish good luck!! 

 

 

 


Total applicants in each plotline:

macaroon { x } ; chocolate { 3 } ; ice cream { 3 } ; lemonade { 4 } ; macchiato { 2 } ; cupcake { 2 } 

total; 14 applicants

 


Author's note:

I'll be waiting for your applications, guise! Take your time ^^

121230; my first applicant is here, yeee~ thank you for applying, mg!

121231; two more applicants! thank you! I'll be updating one more time with my review about the other applicant, Azza ^^

130101; it's already a new year, yeep~ happy new year, guise! i got so many more applicants, thank you! and i'm still waiting for more, so take your time, applicants!  

{I'd love to have more applicants to the plotlines: 'ice cream', 'cupcake' and 'macchiato' ^^ It seems that 'lemonade' is getting popular, hun? }

130105; so, i have more applicants! thank you, guys! uhm.. i'm glad that 'ice cream' and 'cupcake' received more love, hihi.. i'd like the same for 'macchiato', please guys, suho needs love! well, i'll be posting the teaser soon! i'm writing it right now ^^

130108; i'm totally glad that you guys liked the teaser! did you find it interesting? I hope so.. i have good news! i'm writing another teaser, yeeeep~ look forward to it, please!

important note; if you edit something on your form, guys, please comment here saying that you updated/edited your app, okay? so I'll check it again! thank you ^^