{ teaser ; 2/3 }

´|≋ { f l a v o r s ; o f ; l o v e } ♡ | apply almost closed

Silence was all over the room. None of the boys dared to speak a word, even the cold hearted Sehun or the 'i don't care' Kai. They all were terrified by the oldest of them, who had his eyes, once calm and friendly, full of fury.

- I think I asked a question! - Suho's voice was getting louder.

The boys looked to each other, sending silent alerts, trying to point someone to speak.

- Answer me! - Suho threw his hands up in the air.

- U-uh, hyung, c-calm down.. - d.o spoke first.

- How can I calm down when my house is a mess and my parents are going to arrive anytime soon! - Suho looked at each of his friend's eyes. - Ohh.. And I must add that none of you want to tell me what happened!

With that d.o lowered his head and closed his eyes, wishing for his hyung to become calm.

- I'll explain everything! - Baekhyun said while he walked till Suho and pushed his hyung to the sofa. - Just sit and calm down, hyung!

Kai turned to Kyungsoo and whispered to him. - Go get a cup of water for Suho. - And so did d.o.

- Look.. What happened is that we had a party yesterday.. Er.. Till today's morning. - Baekhyun started.

- And.. That's it? - Suho asked. - Well, it's oblivious that you had a party here, hun?

Sehun laughed. - So why did you asked if you already knew?

Kai poked Sehun and shook his head, with that the latter shut his mouth. D.O came back and sat beside Suho, giving him the water. The leader drank the drink and sighed.

- It's okay, guys.. - Suho said with a calm voice. - I'm not mad anymore, I just have to clean everything up before my parents arrive.

The rest of the boys sighed as well, all of them were happy that their oldest friend was back to his normal self.

- We'll help you, hyung! - d.o said with an excited voice.

Suho and Baekhyun laughed while the other two shook their heads.

- How can you be excited about cleaning, dumb? - Sehun asked with a terrified look.

Kyungsoo just ignored him and went to the kitchen get cleaning equipment. When he returned all the boys were already starting to pick up the trash and put things in its place.

- So, why did you make a party? Why were you celebrating? I doubt it's the coming classes at the new school.. - Suho laughed.

- It's all Chanyeol's idea, you know him, hyung! He always likes to party. - Kyungsoo laughed as well.

- Oh yeah, that freak for parties boy.. - The leader shook his head. - Speaking of him, where is he?

Sehun coughed. - Well, he does the mess and then he just go hide himself..

- He's sleeping, hyung. - Kai spoke.

- I should've known.. He must be tired.

- Tired? Are you kidding me? - Sehun asked. - He must be already ready for another round!

With that sentence everybody laughed and continued to work. The house was so messed up that they passed one and half hours cleaning everything up. Fortunately, the house was beautiful and neat again. The tired Exo boys were lying on the ground, talking about Suho's trip when they heard someone screaming from the top of the staircase.

- Don't fear, ladies and gentlemen! The superman is here to save you from the darkness!

 


Author's note; 

and that's it! the second teaser!

the last one will be revealed on early January 14th, that's when i'm coming to close the application.. that also means that you guys still has this whole day to apply, okay? yeep. PM me if you want an extension, guys!

i'm glad you liked the first teaser.. yes, they had a freaking crazy party, hihi.. organized by, of course, the happy virus.. >.<'

poor suho, i know, i know..

lots of love, baiyu~